Author Topic: P calls out Odeon....  (Read 1142 times)

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: P calls out Odeon....
« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2009, 02:23:55 PM »
By the way, P is mistaken when he says that Odeon and I are banned from the Drivel.

I hadn't been there for nearly two months until I visited last night, but that was mainly because I have been so busy with IRL stuff lately.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #16 on: July 25, 2009, 02:30:29 PM »
Who wants to watch a 10 minute long video of P rambling about Intensity?

::)

More enjoyable than having you creepy stalk them.

Who exactly do you claim I am stalking, Hadron?

Need I make a list.

I'm not staking anyone.

I think that you still haven't gotten over the fact that I caught you in a lie here a long time ago. 

When I proved it with your own posts, you then denied ever posting them.  Of course they all originated from the same IP address you were using then, but maybe your dog stole your password and made the posts instead of you?

P7PSP

« Reply #17 on: July 25, 2009, 03:09:57 PM »

Need I make a list.

I'm not staking anyone.

I think that you still haven't gotten over the fact that I caught you in a lie here a long time ago. 

When I proved it with your own posts, you then denied ever posting them.  Of course they all originated from the same IP address you were using then, but maybe your dog stole your password and made the posts instead of you?

:LMAO: Dogs always cause trouble like that. This next pic has nothing to do with proper use of research or dogs eating Hadrons homework, I just like it.

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #18 on: July 25, 2009, 03:22:21 PM »

Need I make a list.

I'm not staking anyone.

Shleed was entirely right about being very Autistic. The only perspective you can see is your own - how insightful here.

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #19 on: July 25, 2009, 04:39:36 PM »
I'm not staking anyone.

When I proved it with your own posts, you then denied ever posting them.  Of course they all originated from the same IP address you were using then, but maybe your dog stole your password and made the posts instead of you?

You're right on the money and I'm embarassed about it so I'm going to call you "very Autistic" as a way of implying that you're wrong.
Fixed.
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #20 on: July 25, 2009, 11:03:59 PM »

Need I invent a list.

Fixed  :laugh:

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #21 on: July 25, 2009, 11:06:49 PM »
1: Pea shouldn't have told Odeon to ban him. He should stop whining about it. Although I do agree with him that i2 has it's share of emos/arse kissers/useless admins. Odeon's poo sure must taste really nice, PMS Elle. :zoinks:

2: Odeon should let pea back on. The matter was outside of the forum, so not letting him back on over personal issues isn't very admin-like. You'd get sacked IRL if you didn't serve someone you didn't like, for example. Whatever modzilla did, that's her fault, not pea's. She seems to have fucked off into obscurity as of late, like Flake and Kosmo.

3: It's both Odeon's and Lucifer's fault. Pea shouldn't have defended her like some ginger knight, she was in the wrong too for having an affair with Odeon. Then again, that's Pea... always jumping into things without thinking. I did laugh when Odeon got the letter though, serves him right. But personally If I was Pea, I wouldn't have got involved.

4: Callaway once again shows that she's more spazzier than rain-man.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2009, 11:11:29 PM by Shleed. »