Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
Ahayes
« on: February 25, 2008, 03:49:26 PM »
I am calling you out for being a whiney little kid. Care to grow up and answer this charge?

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
Re: Ahayes
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2008, 05:50:48 PM »
Ahayes sounds like shitty underwear :laugh:

Hanes... :laugh:
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2008, 05:56:36 PM »
Ahayes is a nice name. :) and Ahayes is cute so he can act like he wants. :P
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2008, 05:57:49 PM »
I would have used asshole as the callout title, but then he would think his computer screen had turned into a mirror...

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2008, 05:59:29 PM »
burn! :zoinks:
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

richard

« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2008, 06:20:44 PM »
I would have used asshole as the callout title, but then he would think his computer screen had turned into a mirror...
:plus:

ozymandias

« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2008, 06:32:46 PM »
I'd say I'm sick of the Pillsbury Doughboy aka Terror of the Prairie Dogs, but, I just don't give a flying fuck anymore and he can post large letters till the end of time.  I now understand why PI grew sick and tired of this place!   ::)

richard

« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2008, 06:34:58 PM »
I'd say I'm sick of the Pillsbury Doughboy aka Terror of the Prairie Dogs, but, I just don't give a flying fuck anymore and he can post large letters till the end of time.
:laugh:

ozymandias

« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2008, 06:55:54 PM »
I appreciate a good joke as much as anybody, but, the bludgeoning of a type of humor that only one bloated idiot seems to get is tiresome.  A harsh assessment I know, but, then again, who gives a fuck...........except a bloated idiot who thinks he's a Klingon with a blood oath or something like that.   ::)

Yeah, I know my Star Trek scenarios pretty well, I just don't make them my reason for existence...........I have a life!  And I'd rather be out rock collecting then spend my day watching endless reruns of various Star Trek episodes or sitting on my fat ass playing Star Trek scenarios all day and night.

Some people are just P'etaq's and Varrulls.   ;)  Q'apla

Hell, I gave up my Doctor Who obsession years ago.   :green:

Oh and  :plus: for Richard for getting what I was ranting about!
« Last Edit: February 25, 2008, 07:01:22 PM by ozymandias »

Offline Rabbit From Hell

• Milla's Husband
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • Gun or turkey baster? Do you feel lucky, punk?
« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2008, 07:39:13 PM »
You're the retarded offspring of five monkeys having buttsex with a fish squirrel, congratulations.

politics and evil
all one and the same
satan hides behind
another name

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2008, 07:47:00 PM »
Dr Who rules. the old ones suck. :orly:
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Offline Rabbit From Hell

• Milla's Husband
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • Gun or turkey baster? Do you feel lucky, punk?
« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2008, 07:54:02 PM »
I'd say I'm sick of the Pillsbury Doughboy aka Terror of the Prairie Dogs, but, I just don't give a flying fuck anymore and he can post large letters till the end of time.  I now understand why PI grew sick and tired of this place!   ::)

I've never seen a prairie dog.

I live on a mountain that's in between two taller mountains.
You're the retarded offspring of five monkeys having buttsex with a fish squirrel, congratulations.

politics and evil
all one and the same
satan hides behind
another name

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2008, 07:56:24 PM »
 :-*
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

ozymandias

« Reply #13 on: February 25, 2008, 08:05:00 PM »
Dr Who rules. the old ones suck. :orly:

Meh, it depends upon which Dr. Who version you got used to.  I was used to the old ones.  The newer ones are intriguing, but, not enough to hold my interest anymore.

richard

« Reply #14 on: February 25, 2008, 08:35:28 PM »
Oh and  :plus: for Richard for getting what I was ranting about!
thanks ozy i have been plussing you aswell tonite, you have been funny dude :laugh: