Educational

Author Topic: World Aspie Goverment  (Read 1535 times)

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: World Aspie Goverment
« Reply #30 on: February 24, 2008, 01:46:28 PM »
every cloud has a silver lining.

which is another plane about to crash into you

:LMAO:

never heard that one before.   :thumbup:

:plus:

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #31 on: February 24, 2008, 03:40:46 PM »
No, I don't think that it would be a good idea for Aspies to have our own World Government.

I think that we are citizens of the governments where we live.

So another question would be, should people who are on the spectrum move to some private island somewhere and form our own government there?

I would say that would be fine for the people who want to do it, but i would not want to move there, personally.

Among other personal reasons why I would not want to, I have some family members who could not live there who I would miss too much.

For example, what about "mixed marriages" and what would happen if a baby were born there who was not on the spectrum?
If a only a certain kind of aspie were allowed in, then it would be amazing. I am thinking the wise men decide all approach. Much better than moronic democracy.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #32 on: February 24, 2008, 08:20:30 PM »
No, I don't think that it would be a good idea for Aspies to have our own World Government.

So another question would be, should people who are on the spectrum move to some private island somewhere and form our own government there?

I would say that would be fine for the people who want to do it, but i would not want to move there, personally.

Among other personal reasons why I would not want to, I have some family members who could not live there who I would miss too much.

For example, what about "mixed marriages" and what would happen if a baby were born there who was not on the spectrum?
If a only a certain kind of aspie were allowed in, then it would be amazing. I am thinking the wise men decide all approach. Much better than moronic democracy.

So what is the right sort of Aspie to be allowed in, from your point-of-view, Hadron?

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #33 on: February 24, 2008, 08:24:16 PM »

So what is the right sort of Aspie to be allowed in, from your point-of-view, Hadron?
They would need to be a genius, and to be someone who is out for the world not themselves. Which in effect means that they would not particularly want the position.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #34 on: February 25, 2008, 02:46:50 AM »

They would need to be a genius, and to be someone who is out for the world not themselves. Which in effect means that they would not particularly want the position.

an aspie ?!  have you read the DSM-IV criteria ever, hadron?

Offline AspiePride

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #35 on: February 25, 2008, 04:47:05 AM »

Yep thats me  :indeed:
Normality Is A Myth

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #36 on: February 25, 2008, 06:19:03 AM »
I'd want nukes to keep the bullies away
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #37 on: February 25, 2008, 07:51:11 AM »

an aspie ?!  have you read the DSM-IV criteria ever, hadron?

There are plenty of aspies who would like to see world improvement, believe it or not...

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #38 on: February 25, 2008, 08:25:04 AM »
What's in it for me?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #39 on: February 25, 2008, 08:44:49 AM »
What's in it for me?
It depends what the improvement is...