Author Topic: Back to Agnosticism  (Read 940 times)

Offline Gluey

• Raging Red Head of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Park.
    • Tales From The Tard Hut Well at least some videos
Back to Agnosticism
« on: February 19, 2008, 02:02:17 AM »
I have been an atheist the past year. I always thought creation as bullshit but I have thought lately that Evolution is bullshit as well. I think any knowledge the government allows is not meaningful or true. The worlds organized religions are false and lead to blind faith. These fake religions keep people away from humans using their full potential as spiritual beings.  The Illuminati and the Grey alien race want us to be materialistic and be unconscious of our human potential and human powers. After studying a lot on conspiracy  and the Galactic Federation I have started being able to use telepathic abilities. No, this doesn't mean I know what is going on in every one of your minds.
I am able to talk to my rat and knowing her needs.  Of all the other races in the universe Humans have a great capacity for emotion which this emotion ability is located deep in the heart.  Whenever I'm sad or someone hurts my feelings I feel this uncomfortable feeling in my chest or when I'm feeling happy my ribs feel like they have a glow and I feel almost like I am able to jump really high or even fly.

I still do not believe in god I believe many higher powers are in the universe though. There is no such thing as "Super Powers" the reason why these aliens or non materialistic energy is "supernatural" well...it's just supernatural to us. These I call "Higher Civilizations" The reason why they are more powerful than us is because they have lived in the universe far longer than humans have.

Park.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Back to Agnosticism
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2008, 03:53:17 AM »
i think evolution is bullshit too. we're actually from other planets. starseeds. :laugh: (Lucifer will kick my ass)

i read that the greys were taken care of. as in banned from earth. the government still prolly does abductions though. maybe did all of them. the galactic federation says they only do consentual contact, not abduction. and apparently the greys lost their emotional bodies or something and wanted theirs back via studying humans. they didn't know it was wrong, they are not empathetic, they don't feel so they don't understand pain. if they came after me i'd tell them to fuck off. apparently they created some hybrids who were banished to a distant planet, or something. :laugh:

i grasp it might all be bunk but it sounds better than what the govs feed us. :P
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2008, 04:13:09 AM »
I'd recommend cutting back on the alien conspiracy literature.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2008, 04:15:29 AM »
aliens aren't the ones conspiring. it's the government eviltons. the aliens are trying to help.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2008, 04:22:05 AM »
I doubt that a race which has travelled between the stars would be thwarted by any terran government.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2008, 04:25:21 AM »
they have rules, see. they can't swoop in, they must let us do it while they help, but they can't take over.
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2008, 04:36:19 AM »
Good for them, but any half-assed interstellar race could run rings around any Earth-based government, so government interference shouldn't be a problem for them, whatever their goal is.

Offline vodz

• psych0naught
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • Entrianglement.
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2008, 07:14:47 AM »
Anyone who lets other people tell them what to think, is an idiot.
That's what my friends say I should believe.
This brain could do with some more dimethyltryptamine.

What is the difference between ignorance and apathy? "I don't know and I don't care."

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2008, 08:21:01 AM »

:plus:

True skepticism is difficult.
Requires denying everything.

Offline Dexter Morgan

• Karma Policeman of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2008, 09:27:00 AM »

no, it doesn't

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2008, 09:29:52 AM »

no, it doesn't

Then, those things which you don't deny,
are held as faith. No longer skeptical at all.

Some kind of empiricist.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2008, 10:41:52 AM »
i have faith. a little anyway. :P
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #12 on: February 19, 2008, 10:44:54 AM »
i have faith. a little anyway. :P
Don't know if anyone can help such.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #13 on: February 19, 2008, 10:49:29 AM »
would you want to defaithify me? :P
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #14 on: February 19, 2008, 10:52:27 AM »
would you want to defaithify me? :P
I would want to deflower you.
:P   Internets are super serious.