Author Topic: I knew it, diaper people are sure fucked up  (Read 552 times)

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore

richard

Re: I knew it, diaper people are sure fucked up
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2008, 03:42:21 PM »
thats funny you mention that because lisa novak the diaper wearing astronaught is my mom :laugh:

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2008, 03:46:59 PM »
omg :laugh:
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2008, 06:39:53 PM »
Consider the benefits. Wearing a diaper by choice lends immediate urgency to any endeavor, signaling those around you that you are most certainly in a hurry. Organize your CD collection in traditional underwear and you risk being disturbed or called away; but organize those same CDs wearing a diaper and you’re sure to be left in peace. Tired of co-workers interrupting you as you type that report? Try a diaper, and savor the silence. The willingness to eschew bathroom breaks is a powerful statement, adding a certain gravitas to your day. Plus, in winter, your pants are self-heating.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2008, 08:16:22 PM »
I don't think the murderer in that case was a diaper person. I think he left behind the luggage to throw pursuers off track. It's too staged. If he intended to use the diapers or women's clothing on the body, why make such a violent and noisy attack in a place where help could come quickly?
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2008, 11:26:52 AM »
I don't think the murderer in that case was a diaper person. I think he left behind the luggage to throw pursuers off track. It's too staged. If he intended to use the diapers or women's clothing on the body, why make such a violent and noisy attack in a place where help could come quickly?

I think that he was just crazy and nothng about his attack made much sense, but maybe he had the bag of women's clothing because he intended to change his clothes after the attack to throw pursuers off?

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2008, 11:34:45 AM »

I think that he was just crazy and nothng about his attack made much sense, but maybe he had the bag of women's clothing because he intended to change his clothes after the attack to throw pursuers off?

And the diapers were so he wouldn't be slowed by toilet stops?
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2008, 11:36:51 AM »

And the diapers were so he wouldn't be slowed by toilet stops?

Maybe they were for filling out the bustline on the women's clothing?

:laugh:

richard

« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2008, 07:10:07 PM »
Read this:
http://wap.foxnews.proteus.com/index.php?page=content&contentId=1556551&contentPage=1
you descusting woman. have you no dignity? do i have to swim across the pond to kick your ass?

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2008, 07:56:43 AM »
Read this:
http://wap.foxnews.proteus.com/index.php?page=content&contentId=1556551&contentPage=1
you descusting woman. have you no dignity? do i have to swim across the pond to kick your ass?

Cannot you afford customary transport in these situations?

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2008, 10:06:29 AM »
Read this:

I have a feeling that Richard was spoofing Peaguy with this post.

richard

« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2008, 12:53:21 PM »

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #12 on: February 24, 2008, 01:04:31 PM »
Read this:

I have a feeling that Richard was spoofing Peaguy with this post.

And I was just doing my Teal'c impersonation cos I've been watching way too much Stargate SG-1 lately..... if that is even possible  :green:

:indeed: