Educational

Author Topic: Eclair is dead  (Read 2784 times)

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
Re: Eclair is dead
« Reply #90 on: January 02, 2018, 03:28:24 PM »
That site looks brilliant.

I think I'm going to check a few of them out. The lavender and grape 'grape ape' one looks lovely, as does the bubblegum one with bubblegum frosting and bubblegum bits on them.....I HAVE to get some of those.

I think I'll avoid the 'cock and balls', I'll leave that for ...certain members here...the voodoo doll one is rather amusing.

Bean curd? makes me think of an anglicized version of 'mochi' which are essentially fairly hollow rice-cakes of a spherical or ovoid shape and filled with sweet bean-curd paste. When I was in one of the colleges I went to, whenever I went to my spliff-lunch-spliff break I'd ALWAYS go to a certain oriental goods store in a nearby chinatown and get several packs of mochi, after someone else there turned me on to their existence. Tried one, and they ended up being my lunch every day after. Both very filling, comes in several flavours and quite delicious.

(there were quite a few niggers at that place that sold weed..[here i am making a distinction between black people and niggers. Those with dark skin potentially with negroid ancestry in tribes, are people who are black, niggers are the type that view women as bitches and fuckholes, go round mugging people, generally treat people like shit, and respond violently to being merely having a passer by on the street point their head in the same direction. Most dark skinned people are black people, the latter class, the kind that like knifing people and the 'thug 4 lyfe, bitch' attitude, they are niggers) so I'd generally buy some off said niggers (obviously, with their making money, they did not behave as such to me) at lunchtime, work up a nice appetite, then after the food stopped me being baked (for some reason, generally I find that any food containing sugars immediately brings me from as stoned as you can get, to baseline with the first bite) then would spark up the second one, pre-rolled for the purpose. Or just blaze half the first one if the weed was of particularly excellent potency and leave the other half for after lunch.

(the 'college' was a 'job course', mandated once by the benefits agency, which did nothing to help ANYONE get a job. Just one bullying fucking great heinous bitch who ordered everybody 'get a fucking job, trash' and like utterances, and particularly targeted this one particular girl, who was the quietest, most gentle of the lot, mercilessly picking on her until she burst into tears in front of the entire class. And whilst they told everybody they were dole-scum and to get a job, they not once, ever actually provided any assistance to get a job, bar allowing access to pencil and paper, photocopier, and to a computer. Otherwise they did NOTHING.

That was the place (and getting revenge on the bitch for mistreating that girl, who really, she was harmless, never hurt anything visible enough to see with the naked eye that I ever saw, kept herself to herself, wouldn't surprise me if she was aspie in fact) that I gas-bombed to get her (and everyone else) the day off, using durian fruit, stuffed in the lowest floor toilet airvents of the men's bogs, whilst a female friend accomplice did the female ones, saving one piece of durian to chuck in the bin of the 'classroom' we were in and wrapped in a bit of crumpled paper (no defense at all against what a piece of durian can do...good god...the southeast asians might regard it as a delicacy...but whilst they say it tastes like, if one can get past the stygian tartarus-shart of a stench it gives out, 'sweet raspberry-custard-like' flavour, apparently.

One little package of durian pieces was enough to evacuate a many-story building, thinking either a gas-leak (there was no gas supply) or a chemical warfare attack. Essentially it was the latter, although of a nature such as the only harm it could cause a person was feeling sick to the stomach due to the highly aversive odour. Durian smells so filthy that it is even banned from being carried  on aircraft. I've cooked up to use, some pretty hideous-smelling things in the lab, a few of them even worse than durian fruit, but not very  many have been that bad, and very few have been worse. A few alkyl selenols or selenides, but jesus...durian is BAD. I actually did try to eat it, and I could not swallow the tiniest nibble, vomited into the bin, adding to the filthy reek that the durian was giving off. Durian, butyric acid (what gives vomit much of its nasty smell), semidigested stomach-contents and bile....lol did that bullying cow ever suffer for what she did to that poor girl. Couldn't do to the bully 'tutor' what I wanted to do (I.e defenestrate her, from about 6-7 floors up), would have gotten done for that with too great a probability for me to do so, but the durian....lol IIRC she was one who had to coordinate the evacuation. And she certainly suffered. All because of some fruit, barf and a bin full of my bile :LOL1:

Didn't get what she deserved...but I am very glad that I got the girl she targeted for so long the day off, and time to comfort her as best I was able. Lydia was her name. Got to say, I miss her. I'd love to meet her again some day, so I could go buy her dinner and a pint, and tell her just what was done to get us all out of there and why, so she could have a laugh at that bullying bitch from hell's expense, and I could watch her smile, knowing someone got her the revenge  I am pretty damn sure she herself would not have stood up and taken for herself. Was a lovely girl, aside from goth daisy, who was essentially, my partner in crime, probably who I cared for most there.

And the way that 'tutor', every...single...cunting DAY, tortured that girl...I don't like creatures like that. The worst are those that pick on the gentlest of souls. I just cannot fucking stand it. Its the lowest of the fucking low.

As for the donut site...that, I am going for. Definitely. I like to mail order rare/very hard to get candies sometimes, but I've never seen a site like that that does specialty donuts before.

But a thread falsely claiming the user 'eclair' has died, that I  find in extremely shitty poor taste. Thats just not right. I know fucked up is the rule rather than the exception here, but there are things that even if not violating the TOS, ought not to fly here, and the 'wrath of the community ought to descend en-masse upon those responsible. And for that matter *trips the OP up and stamps on their testicles, one at a time, before stamping again on both at once, pissing in their open mouth as they groan on the floor, shits on their chest in a pattern writing 'sister-fucking son of a gutterborn whore' in diarrhea-squirt over their chest, standing on their mouth and nose until they have no choice but to swallow my piss, and walks off in contempt*

Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #91 on: August 15, 2018, 08:15:13 PM »
The first time I ever had an éclair was traumatic. I don't remember how old I was, but it was very young. There was a variety box of donuts for me to choose from, and like a greedy gopher kid I picked the biggest one. Sweet goo is awful and makes me gag, but surprise sweet goo is the worst sweet goo of all the sweet goos. I was so disappointed. :emosad: Eventually I learned I don't want any donuts that don't have holes in them.  :orly:

This is hilarious...'surprise sweet goo is the worst sweet goo of all the sweet goos'....

From memory, this thread never bothered me. I felt more for people who thought it was true.

p.s. Eclairs and Long Johns are two completely different things.

Offline Tequila

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #92 on: August 15, 2018, 09:41:50 PM »
Also, an éclair in French means like lightning, rapid, very fast, and so on.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #93 on: August 15, 2018, 09:59:44 PM »
Also, an éclair in French means like lightning, rapid, very fast, and so on.

Set her on edge and you might find that her screen name describes a personality of high intelligence, mostly congruent with your description.

Do not get me wrong; she is a sweetheart, just cross swords with her at your own peril.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Tequila

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #94 on: August 15, 2018, 10:01:47 PM »
Probably Reddits or is on some other highfalutin' board.

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #95 on: August 15, 2018, 11:48:23 PM »
Nice to see you, Eclair!   :)
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #96 on: August 16, 2018, 12:05:37 PM »
Hi Eclair, welcome back!
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #97 on: August 17, 2018, 06:21:09 AM »

I am glad to see you, Eclair.  :2thumbsup:

Stick around a bit?
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Tequila

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #98 on: August 17, 2018, 06:30:38 AM »
Is she always a misery-mongering curmudgeon?

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #99 on: August 17, 2018, 06:48:53 AM »
Nice to see you, Eclair!   :)

xx

Hi Eclair, welcome back!

xx

I am glad to see you, Eclair.  :2thumbsup:

Stick around a bit?

xx …I'll try, but as usual...I usually come here when there's about 1,000 other things I SHOULD be doing. It's like the guilty procrastinators pleasure to come here. :P