:dog:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
Re: Luke
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2018, 06:45:23 AM »
I believe that people move in and out of your life and you will be hurt and confused and alone. Then you move on. Life steels your resolve and hardens your heart> It makes you a better and stronger person.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
Re: Luke
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2018, 10:34:25 AM »
Most people I've loved and liked I still have a soft spot for. Very few totally lost my esteem and respect.
Yes, sometimes I cringe remembering some stupid shit I did or said. But that's what people do. Making stupid mistakes. Especially when liking someone and not knowing if it's mutual. Probably even more as a Spazz.

I've grown more gentle towards others and told myself to be fair; this to be more gentle towards myself too. So, stupid things are stupid, but not the end of the world. Not even when I was the one doing the stupid things.

I did not harden the fuck up, when it comes to liking people.
I did not harden my heart. I grew my bouncing back capabilties and  strength.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!