Educational

Author Topic: i had a thought for WP....  (Read 2729 times)

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: i had a thought for WP....
« Reply #30 on: February 05, 2008, 08:23:50 PM »
I have never gotten any PMs or warning from any mods. I have only gotten one from MrMark telling me to try and limit to starting three threads a day instead of a whole bunch.

And Alex claimed I have been warned before. What warnings?
He also said they don't need to warn me about things such as creating a sockpuppet and trolling with it which I never even did.

Do you think that someone else started one imitating you and trolled with it and they thought that it was you?

I think it was Shleed. All I know is now someone from Zomg created a sockpuppet using my name and using Pampers as then avatar and making all these pointless posts. I used to think it was peaguy because he has imitated me here.
I thought it was the same avatar as mine as a few other members said but I found out from talking thru IM it was the diaper one he used but they could tell it wasn't me. And while that all happened I wasn't even on the internet for a few days due to moving to my apartment.

Profile:

http://www.wrongplanet.net/forums-profile-viewprofile-u-14491.html

Reason why I'm mad at Alex about it is because he didn't believe me, didn't answer my question I asked so I see the big words JERK. Also said I used a proxy server. What the heck? I'm not allowed to move or use my parents computer when I be visiting them?  ::)

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #31 on: February 05, 2008, 08:27:38 PM »
I dont think that profile was the only one. I remember there being more.

Soph

« Reply #32 on: February 05, 2008, 08:32:54 PM »
I don't know about the rest but I'm pretty sure that pampers one was flake

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #33 on: February 05, 2008, 08:37:52 PM »
I have never gotten any PMs or warning from any mods. I have only gotten one from MrMark telling me to try and limit to starting three threads a day instead of a whole bunch.

He also said they don't need to warn me about things such as creating a sockpuppet and trolling with it which I never even did.

Do you think that someone else started one imitating you and trolled with it and they thought that it was you?

I think it was Shleed. All I know is now someone from Zomg created a sockpuppet using my name and using Pampers as then avatar and making all these pointless posts. I used to think it was peaguy because he has imitated me here.
I thought it was the same avatar as mine as a few other members said but I found out from talking thru IM it was the diaper one he used but they could tell it wasn't me. And while that all happened I wasn't even on the internet for a few days due to moving to my apartment.

Profile:

Reason why I'm mad at Alex about it is because he didn't believe me, didn't answer my question I asked so I see the big words JERK. Also said I used a proxy server. What the heck? I'm not allowed to move or use my parents computer when I be visiting them?  ::)

That is so obviously not you.  Anyone who thinks it is you must be an idiot.

The person who wrote those posts lives in the UK, based on the way he speaks English.

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #34 on: February 05, 2008, 08:44:37 PM »

Profile:

The person who wrote those posts lives in the UK, based on the way he speaks English.
Its not that obvious where the person comes from, although its blatantly not her. Maybe its an evangelical :P
"I feel a disturbance in my pants, a revelation no doubt. god is king of my pants!"

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #35 on: February 05, 2008, 08:51:36 PM »
Alex just has a big problem with the whole
diaper thing. Add to that the fact that he knows
you post here and ZOMG, and what he's expressed
about such (the sites just make people into trolls,
or some such), he's liable to tar you no matter what.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #36 on: February 05, 2008, 08:53:28 PM »

Are you referring to Umbrella, Frogberger's syndrome, and mantella froggy?

If not, what are they?

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #37 on: February 05, 2008, 08:55:08 PM »

Profile:

That's why I also thought it was the peaguy because the UK pampers picture and the fact the person is from the UK. It was obvious.

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #38 on: February 05, 2008, 08:55:59 PM »

Are you referring to Umbrella, Frogberger's syndrome, and mantella froggy?

If not, what are they?
I think there was another profile with a Pampers Pic. I didnt pay any attention as to what it was called, sorry. They all did give me a laugh when I glanced in and had a look though.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #39 on: February 05, 2008, 08:57:08 PM »
Alex just has a big problem with the whole
diaper thing. Add to that the fact that he knows
you post here and ZOMG, and what he's expressed
about such (the sites just make people into trolls,
or some such), he's liable to tar you no matter what.

How did he know I'm on here and at ZOMG (I don't go there much anymore)?

Oh right maybe that post I made in the haven board last June. Maybe he saw that.
Does he even come here and to ZOMG just to see the posts?

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #40 on: February 05, 2008, 09:06:32 PM »

How did he know I'm on here and at ZOMG (I don't go there much anymore)?

Oh right maybe that post I made in the haven board last June. Maybe he saw that.
Does he even come here and to ZOMG just to see the posts?

Doubt Alex much does, but MrMark admitted to having
a long standing account here. I'm sure he has other
little spies too.

Kosmonaut

« Reply #41 on: February 06, 2008, 04:00:54 AM »

Profile:

That's why I also thought it was the peaguy because the UK pampers picture and the fact the person is from the UK. It was obvious.

The diapers troll was third-rate. Very low class with no style or humour.

Offline vodz

• psych0naught
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • Entrianglement.
« Reply #42 on: February 06, 2008, 04:35:21 AM »

I dig it  :plus:
This brain could do with some more dimethyltryptamine.

What is the difference between ignorance and apathy? "I don't know and I don't care."

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #43 on: February 06, 2008, 04:39:00 AM »

so, it WAS you.

Kosmonaut

« Reply #44 on: February 06, 2008, 05:11:46 AM »

so, it WAS you.

:laugh: :orly: