Educational

Author Topic: PeterMacKenzie vs. Praetor  (Read 1717 times)

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
PeterMacKenzie vs. Praetor
« on: June 24, 2006, 05:52:29 PM »
three  other people? this just gets better and better. and i'm not buying this trash that you had a neutral role in all of this. i know  that you said a lot more than just an observation about my appearance:

"...That boy (Peter) really hates you the stuff he's been telling her is quite out of order really, and posting pics of you then slatting you off."

So, Praetor, you've been telling tales about me.  You passed on the details of a private conversation to Omega, twisting and embellishing as you did so, pulling her strings so that she'd attack me.  You're a lying, shit-stirring cunt who manipulated Omega to further your own agenda, and you're going to get the second course of your royal screwing.  HG's already given you the first course, in private, but she's beyond caring now, and so it's left to me.

Lets look at the evidence.  Sadly HG doesn't save her conversations and mine were lost when my system had to be reinstalled recently, so we'll have to go by testimony here, but I'm sure you could furnish us all with some enlightening material if you were in the mood to hang yourself.

It started off when HG was wondering about your new girlfriend.  She told me that her name was Emma, and I remembered that Omega's first name was Emma, mentioned this fact and then talked a little with HG about whether it was likely that Omega was the girlfriend in question, particularly considering that you two had met up.  I sent HG a picture of Omega that I'd saved from the forums,  for no particular reason other than that I'm highly visual and like to use such cues when they're available, and her first reply was "Oh god".  She then told me that Omega looked like a man, and apparently was surprised because your past girlfriend had been ugly, and that you'd said your current one was much prettier than the last.  I agreed with her assessment of Omega's appearance, and she then sent the picture to one of her friends in the context of discussing you, who commented "it takes a brave man to sleep with his back to that".

At no point did she tell you that I'd been conducting a hate-campaign against Omega; only that I'd shown her a photo and agreed that she looked manly.  The rest was your fabrication.  Anyone who doesn't believe that, Omega included, can ask HG herself.  I'm sure she'll briefly rouse herself from her apathy concerning you to answer the odd inquiry.  I admit that I made light-hearted comments about Omega that I wouldn't have said in her presence, but you were not privy to those, and what you passed onto her was complete bullshit. 

Why would you do such a thing?  I've got a fair idea.  From HG's conversations with you, she thought you though I was arrogant and up my own arse when we first started talking on msn, and got the impression that you didn't like me much.  It sounds like you were jealous that you didn't have her attentions all to yourself, and wanted to clear the field of competition, so you used Omega as a tool to discredit me.  Unfortunately for you, you fucked up, and it's all coming out.  HG's dissapointed, Omega's going to be less than delighted with you, I'm pissed and who on the board is going to respect you now?
« Last Edit: June 24, 2006, 05:58:11 PM by PeterMacKenzie »
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline RobertN

• The Almighty Comrade
  • Intense Poster
Re: PeterMacKenzie vs. Praetor
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2006, 05:40:07 AM »
Hang on, wait a second.

Who is Praetor's girlfriend? If it is omega_female, then she's got some explaining to do! ??? because she told me she wasn't interested in getting a boyfriend.

peegai

« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2006, 05:41:09 AM »
Hang on, wait a second.

Who is Praetor's girlfriend? If it is omega_female, then she's got some explaining to do! ??? because she told me she wasn't interested in getting a boyfriend.

Awwww... Are we getting a bit jealous now?  :D

Offline RobertN

• The Almighty Comrade
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2006, 06:25:39 AM »
Hang on, wait a second.

I just need to find out what is going on here!! I am confused.

peegai

« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2006, 06:26:27 AM »
Hang on, wait a second.

Jealous... :D

Offline RobertN

• The Almighty Comrade
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2006, 06:29:38 AM »
Hang on, wait a second.

Oh all right!! Yes I'm jealous!! Happy now?

peegai

« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2006, 06:30:43 AM »
Hang on, wait a second.

Oh all right!! Yes I'm jealous!! Happy now?

Not really. Now I'm bored of this.

Meh, -1 for you.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2006, 06:33:04 AM by peegai »

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2006, 08:55:20 AM »
Not really. Now I'm bored of this.

Meh, -1 for you.

Ohhhhhhhhhhh!  Ouch!!!!
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Hypnotica_Gaze

« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2006, 10:44:52 AM »
Praetors gf is named Emma, but when i joking about and asked if it was Omega he was quick to say "no no thats not my Emma" etc.

So i dont think Omega is his gf, but if she is, he obviously doesnt want anyone to think she is, or know. I dont think he was lying though, i genuinely dont think Omega was his gf for a few reasons.

Its ok Robert, i dont think you need to panic :laugh:

Offline RobertN

• The Almighty Comrade
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2006, 10:58:35 AM »
Praetors gf is named Emma, but when i joking about and asked if it was Omega he was quick to say "no no thats not my Emma" etc.

So i dont think Omega is his gf, but if she is, he obviously doesnt want anyone to think she is, or know. I dont think he was lying though, i genuinely dont think Omega was his gf for a few reasons.

Its ok Robert, i dont think you need to panic :laugh:

Thank you, HG!! :)

Keep my poor heart intact for a little longer!!

Offline Praetor

• Constant Poster
« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2006, 02:58:35 PM »
When the seagulls follow the trawler, it's because they think sardines will be thrown in to the sea

That is all

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2006, 01:54:24 AM »
When the seagulls follow the trawler, it's because they think sardines will be thrown in to the sea

That is all

Your reply is rather lacking.  You have read THIS, haven't you?  The angry stuff all in caps is the bit that concerns you.  Is there something there that you'd like to clear up? 

Well while I could not predict what OF was going to do when I told her the comments that were going around about her person, and thus apologise for that on her behalf (though what she did was entirely up to her). I think we won't be having anymore of those little circle jerk groups of behind the back comments and what I would amount to not far off bullying. There is poking fun at people which we all do to some extent and then there are just nasty personal insults on peoples characters that are actually quite hurtful and personal to the individual involved and you can see that in the way she has reacted to them.

And what would these comments be, you piece of shit?  Give us some examples, please.  Perhaps you could furnish us all with a detailed account of my hate campaign against Omega, since you seem so knowledgeable about it.  Maybe you're the one who hates her; you certainly picked a good way to hurt her.

Some people need to take responsibility for their off the cuff remarks, those ones that seem to effect a persons reputation. They can hate me all they want call me a manipulator, a violation of trust but It had to be done. And I know i am on the moral highground here regardless.

It had to be done?  You just had to fabricate comments to make me look bad and upset Omega?  It was your duty as a friend to her to tell her a bunch of lies about how I hated her?  You knew damned well how she'd react when you told her; that was your whole purpose in making the stuff up in the first place.  You had it in for me, and when you found out about a harmless comment I'd made, you blew it up out of all proportion and used it to put Omega on the warpath.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Praetor

• Constant Poster
« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2006, 05:56:30 PM »
I refer you back to my original response

No sardines peter

Offline Leto729

• The God Emperor of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
« Reply #13 on: June 27, 2006, 04:32:11 AM »
I refer you back to my original response

No sardines peter
I should not do this but that is a good one Praetor.
Guardian of the Empire

peegai

« Reply #14 on: June 27, 2006, 05:36:27 AM »

That is all

I wouldn't be surprised that this dumbfuck was watching the Discovery Channel of a programme about the life of a sea fisherman, where he was listening to the part about the trawler and the seagulls' behaviour pattern, only to realise that this might be an excellent metaphor to strengthen his stance to imply that he is not going to be provoked over what some trivial internet drama PM is creating because he feels that it was his duty to look out for a close friend of his -- Omega Female.

Why can't you people just say "I don't give a fuck what you say, bitch" rather than trying to be all so pseudo-intellectual about it? Crude, but simple for even the simplest of morons (i.e you) to comprehend.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2006, 02:34:14 PM by le travesti angelique »