Educational

Author Topic: The sycophantic psexual psycho ass kissing clique of Intensity  (Read 4941 times)

ozymandias

The sycophantic psexual psycho ass kissing clique of Intensity
« on: January 19, 2008, 10:23:06 PM »
So who's your "bunkmate", "showerbuddy"??????????  C'mon..................you know you want to come out of the closet and express adoration for persons of influence on I2 and have no independent thoughts of your own.  WHAT are you :chicken:  ???, well lets get this party started.

I am so totally subservient to Callaway's mind..............as a true Borg Drone to the Borg Queen should be.  I worship the beer that Odeon and Dunc walk on.!! :worship:

Fess up you Turdballs and ignorant watchmacallits...................Who's your Daddy or Mommy????   :P

PS, I just had a nice shag and am pleasantly buzzed!!!   :green:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
Re: The sycophantic psexual psycho ass kissing clique of Intensity
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2008, 11:31:53 PM »
None as yet but I am just at flirting stage at the moment. Soon I will start deciding who I want to fuck.  :evillaugh:
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline vodz

• psych0naught
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • Entrianglement.
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2008, 12:26:27 AM »
I want to suck Peaguy's dick and toss his salad, for being the bestest troll there ever was.
This brain could do with some more dimethyltryptamine.

What is the difference between ignorance and apathy? "I don't know and I don't care."

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2008, 12:27:33 AM »
I am hadron's slave.

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2008, 05:34:02 AM »
I haven't had a shag in over a year, so I'm bitter and you're all cunts.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Dexter Morgan

• Karma Policeman of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2008, 05:37:08 AM »
I want to lick one of you cunts

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2008, 10:20:07 AM »
I'm utterly under the thrall of...

...uhh...

...wait, which Cal is supposed to be leading the dominant and therefore hated clique at the moment?  Laway, or Landale?
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2008, 10:47:05 AM »
So who's your "bunkmate", "showerbuddy"??????????  C'mon..................you know you want to come out of the closet and express adoration for persons of influence on I2 and have no independent thoughts of your own.  WHAT are you :chicken:  ???, well lets get this party started.

I am so totally subservient to Callaway's mind..............as a true Borg Drone to the Borg Queen should be.  I worship the beer that Odeon and Dunc walk on.!! :worship:

Fess up you Turdballs and ignorant watchmacallits...................Who's your Daddy or Mommy????   :P

I love Ozymandias because he makes me laugh.

:LMAO:

:plus:

...uhh...

...wait, which Cal is supposed to be leading the dominant and therefore hated clique at the moment?  Laway, or Landale?

Well, if you ask Hadron, I'm supposed to be Evil Incarnate because I caught him adminning Calandale and then when he adminned Scrapheap to help him cover up this fact and was caught, that was the beginning of the end of his very short term as admin.  Now he has invented a bizarre story that I somehow stole his password and that I made all his posts where he admitted to adminning Scrapheap and he told all those ridiculous lies about it.  I guess that I am supposed to have flown to his address and tapped into his internet connection too, since all Hadron's posts have his IP address on them.

:lol:

Offline El

• News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2008, 10:58:07 AM »
Well, if you ask Hadron, I'm supposed to be Evil Incarnate because I caught him adminning Calandale and then when he adminned Scrapheap to help him cover up this fact and was caught, that was the beginning of the end of his very short term as admin.  Now he has invented a bizarre story that I somehow stole his password and that I made all his posts where he admitted to adminning Scrapheap and he told all those ridiculous lies about it.  I guess that I am supposed to have flown to his address and tapped into his internet connection too, since all Hadron's posts have his IP address on them.

...my head hurts.

Is that the we-hate-Callaway-cuz-she's-the-head-cheerleader-and-a-shoe-in-for-homecoming-queen-and-therefore-must-be-evil club's strategy?  Throw strange and confusing stories at you until you :headexplode: into submission?  OR ARE THEY IN LEAGUE WITH THE EXCEDRINE CORPORATION???  It's all a ruse.  AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2008, 11:09:18 AM »
               Our beloved Queen Callaway

:respect:

« Last Edit: January 20, 2008, 11:12:09 AM by parts »
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2008, 11:43:45 AM »

I love Ozymandias because he makes me laugh.

:LMAO:

:plus:

...uhh...

What happened to answering in the callout thread?

As for my "story", I never said who did what exactly. Just all that I know. The callout was about a dossier you keep on members, without their permission. Technically you could be liable under the DPA for information requests.

Offline El

• News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2008, 12:20:25 PM »

As for my "story", I never said who did what exactly. Just all that I know. The callout was about a dossier you keep on members, without their permission. Technically you could be liable under the DPA for information requests.
Callaway, I think you should start charging people a subject access fee to see all the information that you have been keeping on them.  I believe you can charge as much as £10.00 per request.   >:D

ozymandias

« Reply #12 on: January 20, 2008, 12:49:07 PM »

Callaway, I think you should start charging people a subject access fee to see all the information that you have been keeping on them.  I believe you can charge as much as £10.00 per request.   >:D

And of course as the originator of this thread  and loyal sycophantic fool I should be accorded a nominal percentage of the graft, er, profit!!  Say 25%.   :green:

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #13 on: January 20, 2008, 01:14:07 PM »

I could just file a subpoena. Its free then.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #14 on: January 20, 2008, 01:36:27 PM »

I could just file a subpoena. Its free then.

Hadron this isn't the kick your own arse thread. If you are really still feeling like some self-pwning own arse kickery follow these two links and post. http://www.intensitysquared.com/index.php?topic=7148.msg328738#new or http://www.intensitysquared.com/index.php?topic=7146.msg328750#new
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap