Educational

Author Topic: Custom tag requests  (Read 44736 times)

midlifeaspie

Re: Custom tag requests
« Reply #630 on: March 30, 2011, 07:40:23 PM »
My son received an "unofficial and preliminary" diagnosis yesterday.

Can I take "Just another father of an Aspie Elite"?

I'm a hair's breadth away from making my current title inaccurate anyway  :kapow:

Why? What's happened?

Just fighting the urge to throw in the towel.  Been a bad couple of days is all - probably just being a drama llama.  I worry too much about who would replace me.

I think you're doing well. And you're right, who they replace you with doesn't bear thinking about. Some people on WP are insane. That irritating do-gooder PM wants the job. I know they wouldnt be stupid enough to give him the job. 5 minutes in his company and Id want to gouge out his eyeballs and ram them up his arse

I'm sorry - I don't quite understand what you mean.  Would you mind telling me in the form of a YouTube video?  And please make sure you post 6 hours in advance that you will be doing so, or I might miss it.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #631 on: March 30, 2011, 07:43:21 PM »

I'm a hair's breadth away from making my current title inaccurate anyway  :kapow:

Why? What's happened?

Just fighting the urge to throw in the towel.  Been a bad couple of days is all - probably just being a drama llama.  I worry too much about who would replace me.

I think you're doing well. And you're right, who they replace you with doesn't bear thinking about. Some people on WP are insane. That irritating do-gooder PM wants the job. I know they wouldnt be stupid enough to give him the job. 5 minutes in his company and Id want to gouge out his eyeballs and ram them up his arse

I'm sorry - I don't quite understand what you mean.  Would you mind telling me in the form of a YouTube video?  And please make sure you post 6 hours in advance that you will be doing so, or I might miss it.

:lol:

I don't know how you can do that job without losing the plot with some of them. If I was ever a mod at WP I'd just go around swinging the banhammer at all the really annoying ones.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #632 on: March 30, 2011, 07:46:54 PM »

Why? What's happened?

:lol:

I don't know how you can do that job without losing the plot with some of them. If I was ever a mod at WP I'd just go around swinging the banhammer at all the really annoying ones.

I have a place to let of steam now.  That helps a lot.

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #633 on: March 30, 2011, 10:00:58 PM »

Why? What's happened?

Hey, once you quit, it would no longer be your problem, and if your replacement was an ass, you could come here and bitch about it!  :evillaugh:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline Semicolon

• The Punctuated Equilibrium Of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I am an echolalic mastodon.
« Reply #634 on: March 30, 2011, 10:09:42 PM »

Why? What's happened?

You should nominate Volodja for the job.  :zoinks:
I2 has a smiley for everything. Even a hamster wheel. :hamsterwheel:

Quote from: iamnotaparakeet
Jesus died on the cross to show us that BDSM is a legitimate form of love.
There is only one truth and it is that people do have penises of different sizes and one of them is the longest.

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #635 on: March 30, 2011, 10:22:54 PM »

Why? What's happened?

You should nominate Volodja for the job.  :zoinks:

Yes, it's time for WP to have a tortoise mod!  :viking:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

P7PSP

« Reply #636 on: March 30, 2011, 10:25:35 PM »

Why? What's happened?

I detest that mf. He is the kind of annoying pest I would have belted in grade school.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #637 on: March 30, 2011, 10:58:16 PM »
I just figured out who PM is and he won't be getting the job any time soon after that long rambling Moderatorgate YouTube unless Alex is smoking crack, but I bet leejosepho would be happy to take the job again.

Maybe he would do a better job this time and wouldn't erase people's entire post history again.

:evillaugh:

Offline Semicolon

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #638 on: March 30, 2011, 10:59:57 PM »
I just figured out who PM is and he won't be getting the job any time soon after that long rambling Moderatorgate YouTube unless Alex is smoking crack, but I bet leejosepho would be happy to take the job again.

Maybe he would do a better job this time and wouldn't erase people's entire post history again.

Who is PM?

There is only one truth and it is that people do have penises of different sizes and one of them is the longest.

P7PSP

« Reply #639 on: March 30, 2011, 11:01:48 PM »

Who is PM?
He is an annoying teachers pet butt kisser POS.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #640 on: March 30, 2011, 11:08:02 PM »

Who is PM?

http://www.wrongplanet.net/postt153893.html

Unfortunately he took down the video.  It was priceless.

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #641 on: March 30, 2011, 11:09:49 PM »

Who is PM?

Here's his profile:

http://www.wrongplanet.net/forums-profile-viewprofile-u-40617.html

From what he says in his profile, he lives somewhere near Phenix City, Alabama.

He started a couple of threads in the WP discussion forum like, "Am I a Nuisance to the Mods?" and "Moderatorgate" where he volunteered in a YouTube video (which he has already taken down, unfortunately) to be a mod and suggested that there be some sort of mod supervisor basically because he thought that the current mods weren't doing a good enough job to suit him.  He has less than 200 posts on WP, by the way, and he's trying to endear himself to the current mods by functioning as a sort of hall monitor.

Offline Semicolon

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #642 on: March 30, 2011, 11:11:11 PM »

Who is PM?

Here's his profile:

He started a couple of threads in the WP discussion forum like, "Am I a Nuisance to the Mods?" and "Moderatorgate" where he volunteered in a YouTube video (which he has already taken down, unfortunately) to be a mod and suggested that there be some sort of mod supervisor basically because he thought that the current mods weren't doing a good enough job to suit him.  He has less than 200 posts on WP, by the way, and he's trying to endear himself to the current mods by functioning as a sort of hall monitor.

Thank you.

He sounds like a natural target for trolls.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #643 on: March 30, 2011, 11:12:16 PM »

Who is PM?

Here's his profile:

He basically asserts that WP needs a "strict mod" to replace Quatermass.  That QM's retirement caused the place to go to hell and that the only way to save it was to replace him with someone else who is strict (as he doesn't feel Sallamandrina and I fit the bill).  He states that the WP TOS is his "special interest" and as such we should give him the job.

He believes that the parakeet incident would not have occurred under QM's watch as the "trolls" would have been trembling in fear.  Les should have a select comment on this assertion ;)
« Last Edit: March 30, 2011, 11:14:21 PM by MidlifeAspie »

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #644 on: March 30, 2011, 11:15:55 PM »
I forgot about that QM hero worship part.

:LMAO: