Educational

Author Topic: Custom tag requests  (Read 44413 times)

The_Chosen_One

Re: Custom tag requests
« Reply #495 on: October 04, 2009, 11:29:32 AM »
This isn't a serious forum anyway. It's a freak forum without a single decent discussion. It doesn't even have any moral or conduct rules, so why do people whine?

Yes, you whine. A lot.

We never pretended to be a serious forum, weeaboo. We are what we are.

If you want serious  :gotowp: or AFF. But while you are here, either take us for who we are, or  :STFU:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #496 on: October 04, 2009, 11:32:34 AM »
This isn't a serious forum anyway. It's a freak forum without a single decent discussion. It doesn't even have any moral or conduct rules, so why do people whine?

Yes, I whine. A lot.

Fixed.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Blasted

« Reply #497 on: October 04, 2009, 11:33:14 AM »

Yes, you whine. A lot.

If you want serious  :gotowp: or AFF. But while you are here, either take us for who we are, or  :STFU:

Oh my God.  The IRONY  :lol:

Offline Soleiyu

• Racist leach sucking on the government tit
  • SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #498 on: October 04, 2009, 11:37:25 AM »

Yes, you whine. A lot.

If you want serious  :gotowp: or AFF. But while you are here, either take us for who we are, or  :STFU:

You're just an ugly pink skinned englishsspeaker just like that other aussie, the one who got decapitated. Ozon ginger is what you are.
Kick me

Offline Soleiyu

• Racist leach sucking on the government tit
  • SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #499 on: October 04, 2009, 11:38:42 AM »

Yes, you whine. A lot.

If you want serious  :gotowp: or AFF. But while you are here, either take us for who we are, or  :STFU:

Oh my God.  The IRONY  :lol:

There's no irony in it when someone who usually uses smiley and tardspeak does it.
Kick me

Offline matthe

• gifted asshole
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • quit fucking with my dogs equilibrium yo
« Reply #500 on: October 04, 2009, 12:42:12 PM »
dear admins, this was an actual request for a new custom tag...i wasnt very clear about it, i guess. could someone change it for me, please?
http://www.intensitysquared.com/index.php/topic,7065.msg522368.html#msg522368

now on to the shit for brains idiotic vomit coming out of soreiyu's joan riversesque pie hole.

and just for you buddy, im going to do it well thought out and backed up with evidence, and without smileys and tardspeak, so that youre sure to understand, cause im washing my hands of you.
I'm making general attacks, it's others who attack me personally first hand.

in this thread was our first interaction, soreiyu,
http://www.intensitysquared.com/index.php/topic,11800.0.html

this was the first thing i said to you on this forum...bottom of page 2
ive taken japanese before and would recomend real conversation to learn. japanese doesnt translate well in chat using our letters. and noone from japan is going to want to chat with you in japanese like that.

learn your katakana and hiragana characters and get a japanese keyboard and software, if you want to learn that way. kanji is mostly unessecary for beginers.

and if you meet a hot niponjin, just say "okashite".

you replied with this on page 3
日本語を読むことが出来る。

I can write what I understand as well you don't need a separate keyboard just download software and switch. I also know around 1600 kanji atm... I'm not some american tard who would seriously try to communicate in romaji. I'm learning real japanese.

Americans think they have some exclusive rights on Japan because they nuked the country twice, while at the same time being oblivious about the fact they are one of the most hated/disliked groups of foreigners. I feel sorry when I see ruddy, bloated americans in khakishorts and their "koh-niiiii-chii-waaaahhh" style traveling blogs... Blueh.

Americans also suck at pronouncing japanese. Swedes, finns etc have a slight advantage because of sounds like "uu" and double "kk", double "tt" as well as short vowels being common in those languages too. The choppy sounds and the "uu" sound all exist in swedish and finnish too.

then i replied with this
i didnt realize that you already have a good handle on things. was just tring to be helpful.

i know a nonspaz niponjin in the us that might be down. but now that youve attempted to insult me, koso tare baga koso atama!

notice that i did not attack you till after you attacked me. you started the racial slurs in your first response to my nice post, and i replied with a little koso tare(fuck you in japanese for those who dont know)

your racist comments may not be litterally word for word about me personally, but i think its pretty obvious that you were tring to insult me personally when read in its actual context.

notice i still havent attacked you personally. i just said "fine you dont want my help, fuck you then".

so what are you going on about again? people attacking you personally first hand?

you are an idiot soreiyu, i tried to help you and you instantly insulted me personally by making racist generalized attacks on my entire nation, attacks that were directed at me, personally.

you are an annoying little twat and this post is a waste of space because you'll only reply with bullshit racist generalizations that have nothing to do with me. because you are an idiot and you project your self hatred on the entire world which you aparently know nothing about.

so from the bottom of my heart, soreiyu,   :finger:  do the world a favor and get some help with your projecting self hatred issues, or just have lit make a big incendiary and light it and shove it up your ass

now watch as one of the admins changes my tag for me, not because they like me or because im in their  NT club, cause im clearly not.
and not because im not an asshole cause i clearly am, but because i dont act like an idiot and insult everyone that doesnt agree with me.

</rant>
feix ma spellan. ai nide halp. coz i caent duet.

Offline matthe

• gifted asshole
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #501 on: October 04, 2009, 01:00:02 PM »
and hey lit, hows that for a splendid argument.^

you are a disgrace to ted, by using his name as your avie.
ted was a very smart man that figured out alot about whats wrong with modern society. too bad he lost it and did what he did, cause if he had kept himself from doing those horrible things, his great ideas, and veiw of the world could have made a difference.

you only have the bad things in common with ted. you are a rebel without a clue.

TheoK

« Reply #502 on: October 04, 2009, 01:02:02 PM »

ted was a very smart man that figured out alot about whats wrong with modern society. too bad he lost it and did what he did, cause if he had kept himself from doing those horrible things, his great ideas, and veiw of the world could have made a difference.

you only have the bad things in common with ted. you are a rebel without a clue.

Go and die.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #503 on: October 04, 2009, 01:02:57 PM »
Matt: don't you actually mean 'from the heart of your bottom'?

Given that's all he is giving us, a load of shit.

Offline matthe

• gifted asshole
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #504 on: October 04, 2009, 01:07:39 PM »
Matt: don't you actually mean 'from the heart of your bottom'?

Given that's all he is giving us, a load of shit.

hes the one shitting on everyone.

im not tring to shit on him, that really did come from the heart. especially the get some help part. it bums me out to see aspies end up like him.

Go and die.
what a splendid argument ::)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #505 on: October 04, 2009, 01:45:33 PM »
dear admins, this was an actual request for a new custom tag...i wasnt very clear about it, i guess. could someone change it for me, please?

You want "im a loser baby, so why dont you kill me?" (without the quotes)?

Just say yes and we'll be happy to change it for you.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #506 on: October 04, 2009, 01:59:10 PM »
I thought he was referring to Soiledarse with that one.

Offline matthe

• gifted asshole
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #507 on: October 04, 2009, 02:04:47 PM »

yes

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #508 on: October 04, 2009, 02:37:18 PM »

yes

OK Matthe, done.  I thought you wanted us to change Soleiyu's custom title to that.

Offline matthe

• gifted asshole
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #509 on: October 04, 2009, 02:41:00 PM »
lol, i wouldnt ask that, i might ask you to spell his user right though.

danko, that was what i wanted. youre the bestest. next time ill make it clear.