Educational

Author Topic: Custom tag requests  (Read 44766 times)

TheoK

Re: Custom tag requests
« Reply #480 on: October 04, 2009, 11:02:06 AM »
But his surgeon might be a fascist Finn. My eye surgeon was a Jew, Dr. Epstein. :toporly:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #481 on: October 04, 2009, 11:02:14 AM »
i totally just figured it all out.

randy traded herbal supplements for racism, and has been reincarnated as soreiyu.

im right arent i, soreiyu? admit it, you are flo.

In that case Flo must have learned Swedish in some weird way.

Engelskspråkiga grisar är inte allt för begåvade.

Haha, sanna ord!

Hardly a brave thing to do, Lit. Wnat to have it translated for the benefit of our English-speaking friends?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #482 on: October 04, 2009, 11:04:26 AM »

randy traded herbal supplements for racism, and has been reincarnated as soreiyu.

uff da!

it was a scarcastic metaphorical insult, not an actual theory.

they have alot in common, like the uncanny ability to produce an entire wall of text, that doesnt make any sense at all. they prolly have the worst cases of TOM on this site.

It has nothing to do with ToM, it's about being introverted and intelligent. If you read political comments from mainly asian people, it's usually long walls of text which doesn't seem to make sense in the eyes of a westerner even when translated. You can see they are aggressive or whatever but the point is lost to many.

If you read some japanese half serious blog you will recognize the writing style I use. Hitler was also a fan of it in Mein Kampf.
youre an idiot

uff da!

it was a scarcastic metaphorical insult, not an actual theory.

they have alot in common, like the uncanny ability to produce an entire wall of text, that doesnt make any sense at all. they prolly have the worst cases of TOM on this site.

Flo can't complete a single sentence that makes sense. Soleiyu can do that very well.
youre an idiot too

What splendid arguments.  ::)

Maybe you need to reconsider yours, then? Using the Agreed emoticon is about as far as you've gotten lately.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #483 on: October 04, 2009, 11:05:02 AM »
This is the custom tag I want, on second thought.

Twat of the Aspie Elite

Fixed

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #484 on: October 04, 2009, 11:05:39 AM »
If I still had been an admin, I would have given you your custom tag immediately.

I was actually elected admin back when we had a democracy here.  8)

I was among those that voted for you. It didn't end well.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Soleiyu

• Racist leach sucking on the government tit
  • SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #485 on: October 04, 2009, 11:06:05 AM »

Twat of the Aspie Elite

Fixed

That's not what it said. I want the japanese letters meaning "Prince of Autism".
Kick me

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #486 on: October 04, 2009, 11:06:25 AM »
If I still had been an admin, I would have given you your custom tag immediately.

I was actually elected admin back when we had a democracy here.  8)

It's ridiculous I don't get a custom tag. On a french or german forum I would have gotten it day one if they had the same rules as this one. This is just about me not being on good terms with the english internet imperialists.

Basically, yes. It's because you're a cunt.

- Albert Einstein

Offline earthboundmisfit

• Mayhem of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #487 on: October 04, 2009, 11:08:10 AM »

Hardly a brave thing to do, Lit. Wnat to have it translated for the benefit of our English-speaking friends?

No need. Google translator is readily available, however, I think most everyone is ignoring their conversations anyways.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #488 on: October 04, 2009, 11:08:22 AM »

Twat of the Aspie Elite

Fixed

That's not what it said. I want the japanese letters meaning "Prince of Autism".

We don't do bukkake here. Take it up with someone who cares.  :wanker:

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #489 on: October 04, 2009, 11:08:33 AM »
Open your mind. We're not all knuckle-dragging mouth breathers, though we have our share. As does any society. An unfortunate phenomenon is the people with the smallest minds seem to have the biggest mouths.

This forum however practices english internet imperialism of the highest degree and bases its social hierarchy on it. Lit and the other racists are accepted and get custom titles, but I'm not because I lack western forum/leet/smiley humor and I openly criticize the english speaking world.

I still don't think people like Callaway have existential rights, the true english forum imperialists. If I could, I would erase them without hesitation.

You've lost most of your rights here, polyester boy. Unfair, isn't it?  :hahaha:

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #490 on: October 04, 2009, 11:10:31 AM »
But his surgeon might be a fascist Finn. My eye surgeon was a Jew, Dr. Epstein. :toporly:

I suspect most surgeons would react.

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #491 on: October 04, 2009, 11:11:22 AM »

Twat of the Aspie Elite

Fixed

I want the japanese letters meaning "Twat of the Aspie Elite".

Fixed

- Albert Einstein

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #492 on: October 04, 2009, 11:13:18 AM »
Open your mind. We're not all knuckle-dragging mouth breathers, though we have our share. As does any society. An unfortunate phenomenon is the people with the smallest minds seem to have the biggest mouths.

This forum however practices english internet imperialism of the highest degree and bases its social hierarchy on it. Lit and the other racists are accepted and get custom titles, but I'm not because I lack western forum/leet/smiley humor and I openly criticize the english speaking world.

I still don't think people like Callaway have existential rights, the true english forum imperialists. If I could, I would erase them without hesitation.

You've lost most of your rights here, polyester boy. Unfair, isn't it?  :hahaha:

I'll be gone anyway once I get a new game to spend my time with outside of japanese studies.
Kick me

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #493 on: October 04, 2009, 11:13:31 AM »

I suspect most surgeons would react.

I'd hope they would. I mean, if I spouted the garbage he'd been crapping on with to my surgeon, I'm damn sure I wouldn't trust him with a scalpel. Or the anaesthetist either.

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #494 on: October 04, 2009, 11:24:10 AM »
This isn't a serious forum anyway. It's a freak forum without a single decent discussion. It doesn't even have any moral or conduct rules, so why do people whine?

Yes, you whine. A lot.
Kick me