Educational

Author Topic: Custom tag requests  (Read 44400 times)

Blasted

Re: Custom tag requests
« Reply #465 on: October 04, 2009, 10:15:24 AM »
I was actually overjoyed when the terrorists bombed London. I thought "hope many englishmen dies!"

:thumbdn:

TheoK

« Reply #466 on: October 04, 2009, 10:16:11 AM »
The English bombed Germany. What goes around comes around.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #467 on: October 04, 2009, 10:29:07 AM »
The Germans invaded Poland, France (the Somme), Belgium (Flanders), North Africa (Tobruk) and Austro/Hungary. Karma bit them on the arse for that.

Lets face it, they got what they deserved, and it's a pity Staufenburg fucked up with the briefcase. Everyone could have been saved a lot of pain and misery.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2009, 10:39:42 AM by Steve-O »

Offline Soleiyu

• Racist leach sucking on the government tit
  • SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #468 on: October 04, 2009, 10:30:44 AM »
The Germans invaded Poland, France (the Somme), Belgium (Flanders), North Africa (Tobruk) and Austro/Hungary. Karma bit them on the arse for that.

Flanders was basically a nazi collaborating part of Europe. The french speaking belgians after the war punished and humiliated the flemish badly for it. This is probably one reason people don't speak of much as to why there's such tension between the french and flemish parts of Belgium today. The flemish were nazis, always were and many still are today.
Kick me

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #469 on: October 04, 2009, 10:35:04 AM »
Again, this is how native english speaking pigs should be treated, but only after first having been pissed on and had to live in their own shit in a hole in the ground for a month. The guy who gets decapitated is an australian. Haha, over 60 years after his death people still spit on his memory. He was just australian after all, a tool for entertainment.

Kick me

TheoK

« Reply #470 on: October 04, 2009, 10:38:49 AM »

Flanders was basically a nazi collaborating part of Europe. The french speaking belgians after the war punished and humiliated the flemish badly for it. This is probably one reason people don't speak of much as to why there's such tension between the french and flemish parts of Belgium today. The flemish were nazis, always were and many still are today.

Illusions667, who was here before you,. and also was a Nazi, was a Fleming.

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #471 on: October 04, 2009, 10:43:48 AM »

Illusions667, who was here before you,. and also was a Nazi, was a Fleming.

Austria and Flanders are probably more hardcore nazi than Germany. The true spirit of nazism exists in those places. The flemish volounteers were fanatics and most of the high ranking elites in Hitler's bodyguard and the police and death units of Allgemeine SS were austrian catholics.
Kick me

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #472 on: October 04, 2009, 10:44:05 AM »

Bullshit. Many French, English Australian and other Allied soldiers lay buried in Flanders, soldiers that fought the Germans in the Great War between 1914-1918. The French resistence, along with the Belgians and the rest of the Allies in WW2 fought off the Nazi takeover, and the Americans aided the Allies in fighting back the Nazi threat. Rad your fucking history, or don't bother posting, you fucking idot.

Go swallow some cyanide, you poor pathetic cunt. Or commit Hare Kiri or whatever the fuck it is, you sad pathetic poor excuse for an individual.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2009, 10:46:34 AM by Steve-O »

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #473 on: October 04, 2009, 10:53:28 AM »
Btw, the guy who decapitated the australian was first sentenced to death after the war, but later pardoned and just got 10 years. So he was a free man again. The memory of that aussie fucktard will always be spat on

:pwned:
Kick me

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #474 on: October 04, 2009, 10:55:30 AM »
Btw, the guy who decapitated the australian was first sentenced to death after the war, but later pardoned and just got 10 years. So he was a free man again. The memory of that aussie fucktard will always be spat on

You're outta here, arsehole. Don't let the door hit your arse on the way out.

Blasted

« Reply #475 on: October 04, 2009, 10:56:05 AM »
I thought you didn't believe in smileys and internet tard culture?  :laugh:

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #476 on: October 04, 2009, 10:58:36 AM »

You're outta here, arsehole. Don't let the door hit your arse on the way out.

Because I was speaking ill of the anglo race? Hahahaha...
Kick me

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #477 on: October 04, 2009, 10:59:22 AM »
I thought you didn't believe in smileys and internet tard culture?  :laugh:

I did it as an ironic gesture, to show how extremely tasteless it is.
Kick me

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #478 on: October 04, 2009, 10:59:37 AM »
Another thing, I'm not the only one here who sympathizes with school killers, nazis, mass murderers etc.

When it comes down to it, everything I say would have been accepted if it hadn't been for one thing, my dislike for the english speaking nations. It's the good old Guild Culture racism. The leet nerd shit culture which dominates internet forums. An unwritten rule in the english speaking part of the internet is that to be accepted you have to have your tongue deep up the ass of the anglo speaking world, even if it doesn't have to show so obviously. Being racist towards english speakers is simply the one true taboo I've broken.

In fact, this forum, like so many others in the english speaking world is full of hatred against niggers, arabs, muslims, pakis etc but this is really a non-issue. The one sacred thing is the english internet imperialism and its lapdogs, like Odeon.

Odeon is the archetype of a colonized bitch who sucks the cock of the internet anglo imperialism. It's what is appropriate inside the english speaking leet culture.

I find you all pathetic for being so oversensitive when it comes to racism towards english speakers. The only one who seem to be able to handle it decently, and understand some of what I mean,  is Soph.

The typical english speaking nerd community would be something like this:

" :agreed: :asthing: :asthing: :pwned: :indeed: lulululululzlulz sandniggers niggers jigs gypsys lololol lulz  :asthing: :asthing: vagina vagina vagina lulz animal sex lolokl  :grrr: :grrr:  :violin:"

Then here I come and say "I despise english speaking nations".

The response from the "lulz-vagina-nigger" people then would be "I resent that bigot statement! You are a racist, a bigot, a twat and do not belong in any civilized community! You need to get an education and travel the world and learn respect for other human beings! nigger lulz lulz nigger  :duh: :zombiefuck: :clap:"

You're so pathetic. The entire english-american internet imperialism is along with all of it's bitches from Holland, Sweden and all over the world. Those who wants to "be with the english speakers".

You fail to see that your worldview is NOT about respect for everyone, but rather an anglocentric worldview which you mistake for respect. Everyone sucking up to english internet imperialism is not the same thing as everyone being equal. When english speakers learn that they are not the center of the universe and don't have some socially legislating power over other people, maybe then something resembling real respect might be possible.

You should be about the last person on the planet to use the word "respect". You don't have any idea of what it means. Cunt.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #479 on: October 04, 2009, 11:00:55 AM »
You're a fucking anglo tard.

If I ever play a big online game again, it will be on german or even french speaking servers. I would even go through learning french just to be outside of the english internet imperialism. The english language is really the true evil here along with its native speakers. They are pigs.

The liberation is german, french, japanese, spanish, italian etc... Every new word japanese I learn brings me closer to freedom. Closer to cleansing myself of the prison which is the english speaking part of the internet. When I can say goodbye to english speaking communities for good and just communicate in other languages outside of the english speaking sphere, I will be free.

Maybe we should forward your bigoted bullshit to your plastic surgeon. My guess is that you'd have to think twice before putting yourself under the knife in those circumstances. Cunt.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein