Author Topic: Custom tag requests  (Read 44841 times)

TheoK

Re: Custom tag requests
« Reply #450 on: October 04, 2009, 06:33:29 AM »
i totally just figured it all out.

randy traded herbal supplements for racism, and has been reincarnated as soreiyu.

im right arent i, soreiyu? admit it, you are flo.

In that case Flo must have learned Swedish in some weird way.
uff da!

it was a scarcastic metaphorical insult, not an actual theory.

they have alot in common, like the uncanny ability to produce an entire wall of text, that doesnt make any sense at all. they prolly have the worst cases of TOM on this site.

It has nothing to do with ToM, it's about being introverted and intelligent. If you read political comments from mainly asian people, it's usually long walls of text which doesn't seem to make sense in the eyes of a westerner even when translated. You can see they are aggressive or whatever but the point is lost to many.

If you read some japanese half serious blog you will recognize the writing style I use. Hitler was also a fan of it in Mein Kampf.
youre an idiot
i totally just figured it all out.

randy traded herbal supplements for racism, and has been reincarnated as soreiyu.

im right arent i, soreiyu? admit it, you are flo.

In that case Flo must have learned Swedish in some weird way.
uff da!

it was a scarcastic metaphorical insult, not an actual theory.

they have alot in common, like the uncanny ability to produce an entire wall of text, that doesnt make any sense at all. they prolly have the worst cases of TOM on this site.

Flo can't complete a single sentence that makes sense. Soleiyu can do that very well.
youre an idiot too

What splendid arguments.  ::)

Offline matthe

• gifted asshole
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • quit fucking with my dogs equilibrium yo
« Reply #451 on: October 04, 2009, 06:35:53 AM »
splendid and appropriate.
feix ma spellan. ai nide halp. coz i caent duet.

Offline matthe

• gifted asshole
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • quit fucking with my dogs equilibrium yo
« Reply #452 on: October 04, 2009, 07:00:20 AM »
im a loser baby, so why dont you kill me?

« Last Edit: October 04, 2009, 07:07:00 AM by matthe »
feix ma spellan. ai nide halp. coz i caent duet.

Offline Soleiyu

• Racist leach sucking on the government tit
  • SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #453 on: October 04, 2009, 07:40:14 AM »
This is the custom tag I want, on second thought.

自閉症の王子
Kick me

TheoK

« Reply #454 on: October 04, 2009, 07:42:29 AM »
If I still had been an admin, I would have given you your custom tag immediately.

I was actually elected admin back when we had a democracy here.  8)

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #455 on: October 04, 2009, 07:45:03 AM »
If I still had been an admin, I would have given you your custom tag immediately.

I was actually elected admin back when we had a democracy here.  8)

It's ridiculous I don't get a custom tag. On a french or german forum I would have gotten it day one if they had the same rules as this one. This is just about me not being on good terms with the english internet imperialists.
Kick me

Offline earthboundmisfit

• Mayhem of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #456 on: October 04, 2009, 09:39:41 AM »

I can understand your contempt based upon your experiences. However, you need to realize the online/guild/internet facet is not representative of the culture as a whole. You admit yourself to having limited interaction with society. To base your entire opinion of the Western world based purely on your limited interaction with one facet of it really doesn't make much sense.

I will agree with you as far as the idiots who are online. I was using the BBS and Usenet before Eternal September, and the quality of the internet has degraded considerably since then. This is not limited to the U.S./U.K./english-speaking countries. If I had to base my opinion on a society based upon RPG forums and retarded youtube comments, I would probably come to the same conclusions you have.

Open your mind. We're not all knuckle-dragging mouth breathers, though we have our share. As does any society. An unfortunate phenomenon is the people with the smallest minds seem to have the biggest mouths.

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #457 on: October 04, 2009, 09:43:10 AM »
Open your mind. We're not all knuckle-dragging mouth breathers, though we have our share. As does any society. An unfortunate phenomenon is the people with the smallest minds seem to have the biggest mouths.

This forum however practices english internet imperialism of the highest degree and bases its social hierarchy on it. Lit and the other racists are accepted and get custom titles, but I'm not because I lack western forum/leet/smiley humor and I openly criticize the english speaking world.

I still don't think people like Callaway have existential rights, the true english forum imperialists. If I could, I would erase them without hesitation.
Kick me

Offline earthboundmisfit

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #458 on: October 04, 2009, 09:59:07 AM »

The contempt you are experiencing is not based on your writing style or sense (lack?) of humor. It comes from your automatically assuming everyone is a retard and beneath you. The first thing you did when you started posting was attack people, so naturally they are going to be on the defensive.

I originally said this to bb, but it applies here as well:

I think you are taking them the wrong way. You have to understand, you need to have a thick skin here. People are going to give you a lot of shit, and people's opinion of you are going to be based upon how you handle it.

When someone gives you a little bit of static, you tend to resort to baseless ad hominem attacks.

The ribbing people here give each other is mainly done in a playful way. Just relax and don't take things so personally. People want to like you, just give them a chance.

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #459 on: October 04, 2009, 10:04:40 AM »
I'm making general attacks, it's others who attack me personally first hand.

It's still just about me not fitting into the community of english speaking fucktards. I honestly believe english speakers are a subhuman trash race and anything they touch turn to poop. I would never have these problems if these boards were german or something else.
Kick me

TheoK

« Reply #460 on: October 04, 2009, 10:07:49 AM »
I'm an honour member on a German board, and it's not even a nazi board.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #461 on: October 04, 2009, 10:08:17 AM »

It's still just about me not fitting into the community of english speaking fucktards. I honestly believe english speakers are a subhuman trash race and anything they touch turn to poop. I would never have these problems if these boards were german or something else.

Let me reach  out and touch you  :zoinks:
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #462 on: October 04, 2009, 10:11:52 AM »
I'm an honour member on a German board, and it's not even a nazi board.

German germans are different from wannabe english germans and don't see people like you and me the same way typical english people do. This goes for a lot of other people as well.

In online communities, the ones I always have problems with are the englishspeakers and their culture/mentality. Some germans and a lot of swedes and dutch as well as others try to adapt and become more "english/american". They also become fucktards. However, the true germans or true polish or true italian are totally different, those who don't try to be "english" they always treat me good.

I view anglo language and culture as a cancer which creates certain types of social hierarchies very unsuitable for true aspies like myself.

I was actually overjoyed when the terrorists bombed London. I thought "hope many englishmen dies!" but when they hit Madrid a few years earlier my first thought was "this must be avenged, those muslim tapirfaces need to DIE!"

I hate native englishspeakers more than I hate any other race aside from persians who I hate even more.

When I read in the newspapers about some major accident, if it's non english people involved I try to imagine their pain/loss whatever, but if it's native englishsspeakers like americans, australians etc I just feel a sense of gloating joy. In the Madeleine McCann case I couldn't care less if that girl is locked in a basement and raped for 50 years, but if it had been a non english speaker I would have felt sympathy and feared for the fate of that girl.

To me, native englishsspeakers don't have real feelings. They aren't even real humans. They are just some sort of actors or crash dummies there to entertain people by being terrorist victims.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2009, 10:20:10 AM by Soleiyu »
Kick me

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #463 on: October 04, 2009, 10:13:17 AM »
Don't get out much Huh
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline earthboundmisfit

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #464 on: October 04, 2009, 10:14:25 AM »

Fair enough. I've said my piece, I'll let you be.