Author Topic: Custom tag requests  (Read 44396 times)

Offline matthe

• gifted asshole
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • quit fucking with my dogs equilibrium yo
Re: Custom tag requests
« Reply #435 on: October 04, 2009, 06:00:36 AM »
i totally just figured it all out.

randy traded herbal supplements for racism, and has been reincarnated as soreiyu.

im right arent i, soreiyu? admit it, you are flo.
feix ma spellan. ai nide halp. coz i caent duet.

TheoK

« Reply #436 on: October 04, 2009, 06:00:58 AM »
Another thing, I'm not the only one here who sympathizes with school killers, nazis, mass murderers etc.

When it comes down to it, everything I say would have been accepted if it hadn't been for one thing, my dislike for the english speaking nations. It's the good old Guild Culture racism. The leet nerd shit culture which dominates internet forums. An unwritten rule in the english speaking part of the internet is that to be accepted you have to have your tongue deep up the ass of the anglo speaking world, even if it doesn't have to show so obviously. Being racist towards english speakers is simply the one true taboo I've broken.

In fact, this forum, like many so many others in the english speaking world is full of hatred against niggers, arabs, muslims, pakis etc but this is really a non-issue. The one sacred thing is the english internet imperialism and its lapdogs, like Odeon.

Odeon is the archetype of a colonized bitch who sucks the cock of the internet anglo imperialism. It's what is appropriate inside the english speaking leet culture.

There's only you, Lit and that fuckwit benjina. If that's your idea of a majority, then you need to relearn your maths.

You crap on about guild culture like we actually give a shit about WoW or whatever. There's probably only a handful of people here that would play that shite, and I haven't spotted any of them backing you up. Matter of fact, you are the only one here who talks about guild-speak at all.

Even the fucking South Africans had to admit that what they were doing to the blacks was wrong, and therefore they dismantled apartheid in the early 90s. Unfortunately, your brand of apartheid is worse because you attack EVERYBODY, no matter who the fuck they are. Just because they don't fit your evil plans of world domination (another guild-concept you'd be familiar with, weeaboo boi).

It is the most widely known fact that the 2 most commonly spoken languages in the world are Mandarin chinese, and English. Now given that you see the Japs as the epitome of all cultures, and something you sapire to, that would make you at odds with nearly 1 billion Chinese, who have had loooong fights with their Nipponese neighbours.

So in essence, you have taken a psychotic megalomaniac with tertiary syphilis as your 'hero', you aspire to be a Jap version of a black man who had plastic surgery to bleach himself white, you critise more than 80% of the world population for speaking a language that you yourself would speak in public as well, and you poison everyones' minds with hatred and racism just because you don't like where you fit in in the great schem of things. Plus, you try and diagnose dead people with things that you have little or no understanding of yourself.

If it wasn't for all the bullshit that you've been spouting about on this and I take it every other forum you've been on, then you might get some form of respect. Unfortunately for you, the other 2 'wise' monkeys don't quite cut it.

PPK is also a severe racist not only basing his views on ideology.

Don't forget Hadron/Christopher McCandless. He's also quite anti-Islam etc.

TheoK

« Reply #437 on: October 04, 2009, 06:01:37 AM »

randy traded herbal supplements for racism, and has been reincarnated as soreiyu.

In that case Flo must have learned Swedish in some weird way.

Offline Soleiyu

• Racist leach sucking on the government tit
  • SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #438 on: October 04, 2009, 06:05:47 AM »

Engelskspråkiga grisar är inte allt för begåvade.
Kick me

TheoK

« Reply #439 on: October 04, 2009, 06:06:59 AM »

Haha, sanna ord!

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #440 on: October 04, 2009, 06:07:12 AM »

We've only got your word that he IS Swedish at all, haven't we?

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #441 on: October 04, 2009, 06:08:18 AM »

Translation: Mom, I just shit my pants again.  :hahaha:

TheoK

« Reply #442 on: October 04, 2009, 06:15:24 AM »

We've only got your word that he IS Swedish at all, haven't we?

He just posted in perfect Swedish and I found him on a Swedish board.

Offline matthe

• gifted asshole
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #443 on: October 04, 2009, 06:19:35 AM »

uff da!

it was a scarcastic metaphorical insult, not an actual theory.

they have alot in common, like the uncanny ability to produce an entire wall of text, that doesnt make any sense at all. they prolly have the worst cases of TOM on this site.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #444 on: October 04, 2009, 06:21:43 AM »
Another thing, I'm not the only one here who sympathizes with school killers, nazis, mass murderers etc.

When it comes down to it, everything I say would have been accepted if it hadn't been for one thing, my dislike for the english speaking nations. It's the good old Guild Culture racism. The leet nerd shit culture which dominates internet forums. An unwritten rule in the english speaking part of the internet is that to be accepted you have to have your tongue deep up the ass of the anglo speaking world, even if it doesn't have to show so obviously. Being racist towards english speakers is simply the one true taboo I've broken.

In fact, this forum, like so many others in the english speaking world is full of hatred against niggers, arabs, muslims, pakis etc but this is really a non-issue. The one sacred thing is the english internet imperialism and its lapdogs, like Odeon.

Odeon is the archetype of a colonized bitch who sucks the cock of the internet anglo imperialism. It's what is appropriate inside the english speaking leet culture.

I find you all pathetic for being so oversensitive when it comes to racism towards english speakers. The only one who seem to be able to handle it decently, and understand some of what I mean,  is Soph.

The typical english speaking nerd community would be something like this:

" :agreed: :asthing: :asthing: :pwned: :indeed: lulululululzlulz sandniggers niggers jigs gypsys lololol lulz  :asthing: :asthing: vagina vagina vagina lulz animal sex lolokl  :grrr: :grrr:  :violin:"

Then here I come and say "I despise english speaking nations".

The response from the "lulz-vagina-nigger" people then would be "I resent that bigot statement! You are a racist, a bigot, a twat and do not belong in any civilized community! You need to get an education and travel the world and learn respect for other human beings! nigger lulz lulz nigger  :duh: :zombiefuck: :clap:"

You're so pathetic. The entire english-american internet imperialism is along with all of it's bitches from Holland, Sweden and all over the world. Those who wants to "be with the english speakers".

You fail to see that your worldview is NOT about respect for everyone, but rather an anglocentric worldview which you mistake for respect. Everyone sucking up to english internet imperialism is not the same thing as everyone being equal. When english speakers learn that they are not the center of the universe and don't have some socially legislating power over other people, maybe then something resembling real respect might be possible.

So I ask again "Why do you post here?"
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #445 on: October 04, 2009, 06:23:23 AM »

In fact, this forum, like so many others in the english speaking world is full of hatred against niggers, arabs, muslims, pakis etc but this is really a non-issue. The one sacred thing is the english internet imperialism and its lapdogs, like Odeon.

I find you all pathetic for being so oversensitive when it comes to racism towards english speakers. The only one who seem to be able to handle it decently, and understand some of what I mean,  is Soph.

" :agreed: :asthing: :asthing: :pwned: :indeed: lulululululzlulz sandniggers niggers jigs gypsys lololol lulz  :asthing: :asthing: vagina vagina vagina lulz animal sex lolokl  :grrr: :grrr:  :violin:"

The response from the "lulz-vagina-nigger" people then would be "I resent that bigot statement! You are a racist, a bigot, a twat and do not belong in any civilized community! You need to get an education and travel the world and learn respect for other human beings! nigger lulz lulz nigger  :duh: :zombiefuck: :clap:"

You're so pathetic. The entire english-american internet imperialism is along with all of it's bitches from Holland, Sweden and all over the world. Those who wants to "be with the english speakers".

You fail to see that your worldview is NOT about respect for everyone, but rather an anglocentric worldview which you mistake for respect. Everyone sucking up to english internet imperialism is not the same thing as everyone being equal. When english speakers learn that they are not the center of the universe and don't have some socially legislating power over other people, maybe then something resembling real respect might be possible.

Because I'm not subject to your unwritten social internet-imperialistic rules. You hate me for it. Contemplate on it a bit, the reason you dislike me is not because of some attacks I made on muslims or sandniggers, it's because I break every unwritten rule of the english internet imperialism. The thing I call "guild culture".

This is also why, when I played games and stuff, the only ones who liked me were the polish and some others, because those were the only ones not trying to kiss english ass and "be english/american".

As a matter of fact, all my online friends have been from outside of the english speaking sphere of the internet even if we have used english to communicate. None have been an english "bitch" kissing up to the english internet imperialism.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2009, 06:25:20 AM by Soleiyu »
Kick me

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #446 on: October 04, 2009, 06:28:02 AM »

uff da!

they have alot in common, like the uncanny ability to produce an entire wall of text, that doesnt make any sense at all. they prolly have the worst cases of TOM on this site.

It has nothing to do with ToM, it's about being introverted and intelligent. If you read political comments from mainly asian people, it's usually long walls of text which doesn't seem to make sense in the eyes of a westerner even when translated. You can see they are aggressive or whatever but the point is lost to many.

If you read some japanese half serious blog you will recognize the writing style I use. Hitler was also a fan of it in Mein Kampf.

One of the reasons certain germans and japanese hate english speakers is because both germans and japanese are big fans of walls of text. In Germany it's considered an artform to write sentences with hundreds of letters before using punctuation. When englishspeaking, crude pigs reply to a serious post made by a german or an asian with "wall of text, cba, lulz bye" the person who write it feel an intuitive sense of belonging to a higher race than the english speaker.

English culture is based on a sort of social cool, laid back sarcasm and intellectualism. German, just like japanese, is based on serious, rigid ways of thinking and expressing yourself. There's almost no sarcasm or relaxed stance involved. I'm the epitome of germanic aspie aristocracy and thus also have a lot in common with the japanese.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2009, 06:36:40 AM by Soleiyu »
Kick me

TheoK

« Reply #447 on: October 04, 2009, 06:30:05 AM »

uff da!

Flo can't complete a single sentence that makes sense. Soleiyu can do that very well.

Offline matthe

• gifted asshole
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #448 on: October 04, 2009, 06:31:59 AM »

uff da!

It has nothing to do with ToM, it's about being introverted and intelligent. If you read political comments from mainly asian people, it's usually long walls of text which doesn't seem to make sense in the eyes of a westerner even when translated. You can see they are aggressive or whatever but the point is lost to many.

If you read some japanese half serious blog you will recognize the writing style I use. Hitler was also a fan of it in Mein Kampf.
youre an idiot

uff da!

Flo can't complete a single sentence that makes sense. Soleiyu can do that very well.
youre an idiot too

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #449 on: October 04, 2009, 06:33:23 AM »

Because I'm not subject to your unwritten social internet-imperialistic rules. You hate me for it. Contemplate on it a bit, the reason you dislike me is not because of some attacks I made on muslims or sandniggers, it's because I break every unwritten rule of the english internet imperialism. The thing I call "guild culture".

This is also why, when I played games and stuff, the only ones who liked me were the polish and some others, because those were the only ones not trying to kiss english ass and "be english/american".

As a matter of fact, all my online friends have been from outside of the english speaking sphere of the internet even if we have used english to communicate. None have been an english "bitch" kissing up to the english internet imperialism.

I really don't care what you say about Hajji I just think your an ass
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw