Author Topic: Custom tag requests  (Read 44436 times)

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
Re: Custom tag requests
« Reply #420 on: October 03, 2009, 05:48:30 PM »
I'd be nicer if he was
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #421 on: October 03, 2009, 08:09:28 PM »
He's fun to rattle. Every time we make a comment, he makes one back. Better than having a one sided argument. Even with his racist bullshit and some of the other crap he comes out with, he's much better off here than some other place. We don't all have to like him, but at least people can have fun stirring him up.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #422 on: October 03, 2009, 09:08:53 PM »
True but that means I don't have to be nice >:D

George Bernard Shaw

Offline earthboundmisfit

• Mayhem of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #423 on: October 03, 2009, 09:24:41 PM »

You're not nice to Sol. Think about all he has done for this board in just a month.  :-\

Quality>Quaintity

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #424 on: October 03, 2009, 10:19:05 PM »
And the fact the thinks almost everyone here is a sub-human doesn't endear him to many

George Bernard Shaw

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #425 on: October 03, 2009, 10:54:17 PM »
And the fact the thinks almost everyone here is a sub-human doesn't endear him to many

:agreed:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #426 on: October 04, 2009, 05:04:29 AM »
You're not nice to Sol. Think about all he has done for this board in just a month.  :-\

Dx'd the lot of us? Called us subhumans? Spewed his racist bigoted bullshit everywhere? Said some pretty bad things about Dawg's daughter?

I'm sure there's more, though. Face it, Lit. The guy is a complete twunt, a waste of DNA and a complete disgrace to us all.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Soleiyu

• Racist leach sucking on the government tit
  • SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #427 on: October 04, 2009, 05:26:31 AM »

Dx'd the lot of us? Called us subhumans? Spewed his racist bigoted bullshit everywhere? Said some pretty bad things about Dawg's daughter?

I'm sure there's more, though. Face it, Lit. The guy is a complete twunt, a waste of DNA and a complete disgrace to us all.

There are many racists on these boards. No one really cares that I'm a racist towards sandniggers, you just use it as an excuse. The real issue for many is my views on the filthiest branch of whites, the anglo people.

It's just a fact that english speakers are in general more dirty and clumsy than other white people.
Kick me

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #428 on: October 04, 2009, 05:31:23 AM »
You're not nice to Sol. Think about all he has done for this board in just a month.  :-\

There are many racists on these boards. No one really cares that I'm a racist towards sandniggers, you just use it as an excuse. The real issue for many is my views on the filthiest branch of whites, the anglo people.

It's just a fact that english speakers are in general more dirty and clumsy than other white people.

Yeovil, mein fuhrer!  :headbang2:

There is only one word to describe your brand of thinking: apartheid.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2009, 05:33:03 AM by Steve-O »

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #429 on: October 04, 2009, 05:37:03 AM »
Another thing, I'm not the only one here who sympathizes with school killers, nazis, mass murderers etc.

When it comes down to it, everything I say would have been accepted if it hadn't been for one thing, my dislike for the english speaking nations. It's the good old Guild Culture racism. The leet nerd shit culture which dominates internet forums. An unwritten rule in the english speaking part of the internet is that to be accepted you have to have your tongue deep up the ass of the anglo speaking world, even if it doesn't have to show so obviously. Being racist towards english speakers is simply the one true taboo I've broken.

In fact, this forum, like so many others in the english speaking world is full of hatred against niggers, arabs, muslims, pakis etc but this is really a non-issue. The one sacred thing is the english internet imperialism and its lapdogs, like Odeon.

Odeon is the archetype of a colonized bitch who sucks the cock of the internet anglo imperialism. It's what is appropriate inside the english speaking leet culture.

I find you all pathetic for being so oversensitive when it comes to racism towards english speakers. The only one who seem to be able to handle it decently, and understand some of what I mean,  is Soph.

The typical english speaking nerd community would be something like this:

" :agreed: :asthing: :asthing: :pwned: :indeed: lulululululzlulz sandniggers niggers jigs gypsys lololol lulz  :asthing: :asthing: vagina vagina vagina lulz animal sex lolokl  :grrr: :grrr:  :violin:"

Then here I come and say "I despise english speaking nations".

The response from the "lulz-vagina-nigger" people then would be "I resent that bigot statement! You are a racist, a bigot, a twat and do not belong in any civilized community! You need to get an education and travel the world and learn respect for other human beings! nigger lulz lulz nigger  :duh: :zombiefuck: :clap:"

You're so pathetic. The entire english-american internet imperialism is along with all of it's bitches from Holland, Sweden and all over the world. Those who wants to "be with the english speakers".

You fail to see that your worldview is NOT about respect for everyone, but rather an anglocentric worldview which you mistake for respect. Everyone sucking up to english internet imperialism is not the same thing as everyone being equal. When english speakers learn that they are not the center of the universe and don't have some socially legislating power over other people, maybe then something resembling real respect might be possible.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2009, 05:55:58 AM by Soleiyu »
Kick me

Offline matthe

• gifted asshole
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • quit fucking with my dogs equilibrium yo
« Reply #430 on: October 04, 2009, 05:55:02 AM »
Another thing, I'm not the only one here who sympathizes with school killers, nazis, mass murderers etc.

When it comes down to it, everything I say would have been accepted if it hadn't been for one thing, my dislike for the english speaking nations. It's the good old Guild Culture racism. The leet nerd shit culture which dominates internet forums. An unwritten rule in the english speaking part of the internet is that to be accepted you have to have your tongue deep up the ass of the anglo speaking world, even if it doesn't have to show so obviously. Being racist towards english speakers is simply the one true taboo I've broken.

In fact, this forum, like so many others in the english speaking world is full of hatred against niggers, arabs, muslims, pakis etc but this is really a non-issue. The one sacred thing is the english internet imperialism and its lapdogs, like Odeon.

Odeon is the archetype of a colonized bitch who sucks the cock of the internet anglo imperialism. It's what is appropriate inside the english speaking leet culture.

I find you all pathetic for being so oversensitive when it comes to racism towards english speakers. The only one who seem to be able to handle it decently, and understand some of what I mean,  is Soph.

The typical english speaking nerd community would be something like this:

" :agreed: :asthing: :asthing: :pwned: :indeed: lulululululzlulz sandniggers niggers jigs gypsys lololol lulz  :asthing: :asthing: vagina vagina vagina lulz animal sex lolokl  :grrr: :grrr:  :violin:"

Then here I come and say "I despise english speaking nations".

The response from the "lulz-vagina-nigger" people then would be "I resent that bigot statement! You are a racist, a bigot, a twat and do not belong in any civilized community! You need to get an education and travel the world and learn respect for other human being! nigger lulz lulz nigger  :duh: :zombiefuck: :clap:"

You're so pathetic. The entire english-american internet imperialism is along with all of it's bitches from Holland, Sweden and all over the world. Those who wants to "be with the english speakers".

You fail to see that your worldview is NOT about respect for everyone, but rather an anglocentric worldview which you mistake for respect. Everyone sucking up to english internet imperialism is not the same thing as everyone being equal. When english speakers learn that they are not the center of the universe and don't have some socially legislating power over other people, maybe then something resembling real respect might be possible.

you are an idiot, soreiyu.
feix ma spellan. ai nide halp. coz i caent duet.

TheoK

« Reply #431 on: October 04, 2009, 05:57:12 AM »
He's wise. More people should be like him.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #432 on: October 04, 2009, 05:57:19 AM »

In fact, this forum, like many so many others in the english speaking world is full of hatred against niggers, arabs, muslims, pakis etc but this is really a non-issue. The one sacred thing is the english internet imperialism and its lapdogs, like Odeon.

There's only you, Lit and that fuckwit benjina. If that's your idea of a majority, then you need to relearn your maths.

You crap on about guild culture like we actually give a shit about WoW or whatever. There's probably only a handful of people here that would play that shite, and I haven't spotted any of them backing you up. Matter of fact, you are the only one here who talks about guild-speak at all.

Even the fucking South Africans had to admit that what they were doing to the blacks was wrong, and therefore they dismantled apartheid in the early 90s. Unfortunately, your brand of apartheid is worse because you attack EVERYBODY, no matter who the fuck they are. Just because they don't fit your evil plans of world domination (another guild-concept you'd be familiar with, weeaboo boi).

It is the most widely known fact that the 2 most commonly spoken languages in the world are Mandarin chinese, and English. Now given that you see the Japs as the epitome of all cultures, and something you sapire to, that would make you at odds with nearly 1 billion Chinese, who have had loooong fights with their Nipponese neighbours.

So in essence, you have taken a psychotic megalomaniac with tertiary syphilis as your 'hero', you aspire to be a Jap version of a black man who had plastic surgery to bleach himself white, you critise more than 80% of the world population for speaking a language that you yourself would speak in public as well, and you poison everyones' minds with hatred and racism just because you don't like where you fit in in the great schem of things. Plus, you try and diagnose dead people with things that you have little or no understanding of yourself.

If it wasn't for all the bullshit that you've been spouting about on this and I take it every other forum you've been on, then you might get some form of respect. Unfortunately for you, the other 2 'wise' monkeys don't quite cut it.

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #433 on: October 04, 2009, 05:58:37 AM »
You're a fucking anglo tard.

If I ever play a big online game again, it will be on german or even french speaking servers. I would even go through learning french just to be outside of the english internet imperialism. The english language is really the true evil here along with its native speakers. They are pigs.

The liberation is german, french, japanese, spanish, italian etc... Every new word japanese I learn brings me closer to freedom. Closer to cleansing myself of the prison which is the english speaking part of the internet. When I can say goodbye to english speaking communities for good and just communicate in other languages outside of the english speaking sphere, I will be free.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2009, 06:03:32 AM by Soleiyu »
Kick me

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #434 on: October 04, 2009, 05:59:10 AM »

In fact, this forum, like many so many others in the english speaking world is full of hatred against niggers, arabs, muslims, pakis etc but this is really a non-issue. The one sacred thing is the english internet imperialism and its lapdogs, like Odeon.

There's only you, Lit and that fuckwit benjina. If that's your idea of a majority, then you need to relearn your maths.

You crap on about guild culture like we actually give a shit about WoW or whatever. There's probably only a handful of people here that would play that shite, and I haven't spotted any of them backing you up. Matter of fact, you are the only one here who talks about guild-speak at all.

Even the fucking South Africans had to admit that what they were doing to the blacks was wrong, and therefore they dismantled apartheid in the early 90s. Unfortunately, your brand of apartheid is worse because you attack EVERYBODY, no matter who the fuck they are. Just because they don't fit your evil plans of world domination (another guild-concept you'd be familiar with, weeaboo boi).

It is the most widely known fact that the 2 most commonly spoken languages in the world are Mandarin chinese, and English. Now given that you see the Japs as the epitome of all cultures, and something you sapire to, that would make you at odds with nearly 1 billion Chinese, who have had loooong fights with their Nipponese neighbours.

So in essence, you have taken a psychotic megalomaniac with tertiary syphilis as your 'hero', you aspire to be a Jap version of a black man who had plastic surgery to bleach himself white, you critise more than 80% of the world population for speaking a language that you yourself would speak in public as well, and you poison everyones' minds with hatred and racism just because you don't like where you fit in in the great schem of things. Plus, you try and diagnose dead people with things that you have little or no understanding of yourself.

If it wasn't for all the bullshit that you've been spouting about on this and I take it every other forum you've been on, then you might get some form of respect. Unfortunately for you, the other 2 'wise' monkeys don't quite cut it.

PPK is also a severe racist not only basing his views on ideology.

Guild culture is universal. It's just a term I use for internet culture. English internet imperialism is a better term. Nerd imperialism through the english language. Forum colonization.
Kick me