Author Topic: Sir Les Patterson's Ask Away Thread  (Read 3740 times)

P7PSP

Re: Sir Les Patterson's Ask Away Thread
« Reply #30 on: December 09, 2012, 09:01:02 PM »
Have you been to the Blue Mountains? If so do you have pictures from being there?

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #31 on: December 10, 2012, 05:52:29 AM »
No mate. In fact there has only been one time I have crossed over the Blue Mountains. Ironically it was to come to Sydney to see you :)
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

P7PSP

« Reply #32 on: December 14, 2012, 08:27:13 AM »
That was a fun visit.  :thumbup:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #33 on: December 14, 2012, 08:31:04 AM »
That was a fun visit.  :thumbup:

Actually it really was. I did not know what to expect to be honest. Phsically you were a lot like me which was cool. Personality you were the same as you were on here. That too was a relief. YOu always came across as pretty honest and straight down the line. My only regret is that i did not spend more time hanging out.
You are a hell of a nice bloke and i thoroughly enjoyed catching up with you
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #34 on: January 15, 2016, 07:43:36 AM »
How was Sidney?

Did you take pictures?
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #35 on: January 15, 2016, 07:52:36 AM »
How was Sidney?

Did you take pictures?

Wow this mothballed thread.

I didn't on either occasion. I keep forgetting. The only time I really took any photos was when I went holidaying overseas.

Sydney on last weekend gone, was pretty bloody horrible to be honest. BUT my daughter saw her friend and stayed overnight and I got some great one on one time with her which made up for it.

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #36 on: January 15, 2016, 08:02:18 AM »
How was Sidney?

Did you take pictures?

I didn't on either occasion. I keep forgetting. The only time I really took any photos was when I went holidaying overseas.

Sydney on last weekend gone, was pretty bloody horrible to be honest. BUT my daughter saw her friend and stayed overnight and I got some great one on one time with her which made up for it.

Was wondering whether you would prefer a new one, with your new name. But this one was well-preserved because of those mothballs. So bumped this one. (I did once have a bit of a special interest in archeology. :P )

Good to read you had some nice time with the young lady.

Dang, in a year or so she'll go alone, without you. They do grow up so fast.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #37 on: January 15, 2016, 08:09:24 AM »
How was Sidney?

Did you take pictures?

Was wondering whether you would prefer a new one, with your new name. But this one was well-preserved because of those mothballs. So bumped this one. (I did once have a bit of a special interest in archeology. :P )

No she will NEVER EVER go alone. She will always need Daddy and will never leave me and always want cuddles.

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #38 on: January 15, 2016, 08:45:21 AM »
How was Sidney?

Did you take pictures?

No she will NEVER EVER go alone. She will always need Daddy and will never leave me and always want cuddles.

Awww, you sook. :)

She will you know. And you'll be bloody proud of her when she does. (And crying over a glass of bourbon all alone at home)

:hug:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #39 on: January 22, 2016, 03:40:26 AM »
How was Sidney?

Did you take pictures?

Awww, you sook. :)

She will you know. And you'll be bloody proud of her when she does. (And crying over a glass of bourbon all alone at home)

:hug:

:bigcry:

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #40 on: January 30, 2016, 06:04:21 AM »
  She will always love her Daddy.  :hug:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #41 on: January 30, 2016, 11:48:31 PM »

Well if I keep spending $89 on make up and $199 on getting her hair done this week, I hope she at least tolerates me  :vortex2:

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #42 on: January 31, 2016, 03:13:02 AM »

Well if I keep spending $89 on make up and $199 on getting her hair done this week, I hope she at least tolerates me  :vortex2:
You've got an expensive daughter.

Make-up and hair like that, that asks for matching expensive clothes.

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #43 on: January 31, 2016, 06:24:32 AM »

She should get a job to pay for it ... maybe a job in food service!  :fatchef:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #44 on: February 01, 2016, 03:07:30 AM »
Daughters are bloody expensive to maintain.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein