Author Topic: Sir Les Patterson's Ask Away Thread  (Read 3737 times)

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
Re: Sir Les Patterson's Ask Away Thread
« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2008, 04:39:41 PM »
Cool none wants to know anything more about me and I will remain the mystery man of I2
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2008, 09:02:43 PM »
What colour is your hair? I can't really tell from the photos you posted.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2008, 09:35:18 PM »
Was the stereo-typical blonde hair, blue eyed,  boy of Germanic stock when little now it has darken to light brown. I suspect before it gets the chance to darken more, grey and white will start taking over.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #18 on: February 15, 2008, 07:32:29 AM »
Eclair seriously it is far less about looks or intelligence. THe x-factor. What you see in someone that you can't identify that stirs inside you a binding and indescribable sense of want and belonging that is not identifiable to anyone but you. That, rather than tit size, dick size, good looks or intelligence is worth pursuing.
Meh, my two cents.

I found what you said here interesting- how often do you think you've come across someone with that 'x-factor'?  (Are we just talking about initial attraction here, or something more long term?)    Do you always do something about it when you do come across someone with it?

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #19 on: February 15, 2008, 09:16:05 AM »
Now that is a cool question. I would love to tell you yes but I would be lying my arse off. Naturally my ex-wise and I had all the chemistry and so forth. X-factor seeping outta every orifice. Years down the track and she is depressed at home with a post-baby body (which severely bothered her not me in a big way) she was feeling down and unlovable with a small baby and isolated. I on the other hand was 27 slim, young, attractive and desperately in need of love and affection rather than having to put up with "real life" problems after work and sleepless nights looking after the baby whilst she caught up on sleep.

The girl I was working with "got me" my sense of humour, my mannerisms, my view of life. She was my right everything. She had European olivey skin, was older than me (yeah that is a plus with me), found me attractive and interesting and dumped her boyfriend and started pursuing me.

The x-factor was there everyone suspected an affair and our patter laughing, and gentle touching and brushing indicate a familiarity more than what intimacy we had experience but obviously mutually wanted. The temping agency extended an offer of a Christmas function. I on the same day got a permanent position in a company down the road.

She front ME. She said "I wasn't thinking of going to this but will you come along?"
Me thinking unashamedly with my dick said " Sure"
She said " I will wear something really nice and buy you a drink.....If i can have first dance"
I said sure.

I went home to my wife and baby that night.
Christmas was a month later. I went to no Christmas dos.
We split up 4 yrs later.
I regret that decision.

X-factor like richtor scale

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #20 on: February 15, 2008, 01:23:06 PM »
Now that is a cool answer ;)    Do you think the x-factor would have lasted with the woman it never happened with?  Or do you think the fact you'd caused pain to your ex have tainted it?

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #21 on: February 15, 2008, 05:21:40 PM »
I probably would not have had my daughter with my now ex. Was still in love with my ex (then wife) at the time.
Maybe I should have just gone for it and found out?
Maybe that Christmas party could have been a night to reminisce on?

I dunno a lot of maybes. I know one thing, had I have gone we both would have had some pretty mind-blowing sex that night.

there were two options I took the "safe" and "moral" option. Doesn't mean it was the "best" option. After the shit I went through and am still going through with my ex, I do doubt it was the best choice.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #22 on: February 15, 2008, 11:44:09 PM »
Your kids are really cute.  They look a lot like you.

How can you regret the decision that got you your daughter?

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #23 on: February 16, 2008, 12:52:40 AM »
Ah I know that my relationship with my ex has been annihilated. I have a poor amount of time to be a Dad.
Who knows what would have happened otherwise?
I do love my children though, heaps.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #24 on: February 16, 2008, 01:09:26 AM »
Ah I know that my relationship with my ex has been annihilated. I have a poor amount of time to be a Dad.
Who knows what would have happened otherwise?
I do love my children though, heaps.

Yes, I guess that you could have gotten the woman with whom you shared the x-factor pregnant the first time you had sex with her and then you would have had a different daughter than the one you have now. 

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #25 on: February 16, 2008, 03:10:25 AM »
Or we might be together now....Or we might have had a crappy marriage and divorced....or she might have dumped me after a few months....or many other possibilities.
It is just a case of wonder as to what might of been.

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #26 on: February 19, 2008, 08:15:11 AM »
I think I caught cat AIDS

Do you fuck cats?

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #27 on: February 19, 2008, 02:40:55 PM »
no I do get pissed at night occasionally and write a lot of shit which I find later that was not as funny, witty, coherent or in context as I would have thought? It embarrasses shit outta me. :-\

Offline vodz

• psych0naught
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • Entrianglement.
« Reply #28 on: February 19, 2008, 08:31:50 PM »
Why would you be embarrassed about shit you write on the net, especially I2?

Internets is not the same as real life, remember.
This brain could do with some more dimethyltryptamine.

What is the difference between ignorance and apathy? "I don't know and I don't care."

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #29 on: February 22, 2008, 05:35:31 PM »
no I do get pissed at night occasionally and write a lot of shit which I find later that was not as funny, witty, coherent or in context as I would have thought? It embarrasses shit outta me. :-\

I never do that.

/sips beer
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein