Educational

Author Topic: Some women have issues with other women being naked  (Read 7338 times)

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Some women have issues with other women being naked
« on: December 20, 2007, 01:39:41 PM »
At work yesterday my boss had a talk with me in her office about some of my errors and one of them was standing naked in the bathroom. For god sake's it's a locker room. I told her that and she said she knows it's a locker room but some women are bothered by it and I said "But it's a locker room, why would they be bothered with naked women" and she didn't get it either because she said she didn't know and for the sake of them just don't do it. Then I asked her how am I supposed to shower and she said she knew I was going to ask that. She told me just use a towel and wrap it around me when I'm waiting.

Man I wonder how those women deal with locker rooms at public swimming pools and gyms. There are naked people in locker rooms and I wonder how they deal with seeing other naked women there. Maybe they don't go to them.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2007, 01:47:56 PM by Spokane Girl »

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
Re: Some women have issues with other women being naked
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2007, 01:59:33 PM »
Damn right, and I am not just saying that because I am horny bastard.  I think this whole get embarassed about naked is stupid, people walked on the earth naked at one time anyway.  Women wear bikinis that practically show it all for god sakes.

You have to understand though, sometimes its how a person was raised weither they feel shy like that.  My mom is one of the types of people, she had  a fit about those nudes I put up on here.  I used one censor for god sakes, practically showing it all. She has a fit about swears to, unecessary stress!

I hadzard to wonder if its the way you and I were raise or encouters we had that makes us feel differently.  It would be intresting to look at :laugh:  That was serious to, serioulsy horny.  Truely was serious, seriously married.  Serious I am intrested, sexually.  Ok, enough funny shit, I find that stuff intresting, as it can be helpful to have patiences for other people's view, when its annoying to you.
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2007, 02:03:11 PM »
Centipedes...  Vaginas...
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2007, 02:05:02 PM »
What is this about your love life now?
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2007, 02:11:37 PM »
Don't look at me, your the one who started it.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2007, 02:26:21 PM »
i like naked women. :P as long as they're hot.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2007, 03:05:16 PM »
I always felt pretty weird in public
showers.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2007, 03:13:10 PM »
I always felt pretty weird in public
showers.

So do I. In Florida when I was growing up they made you shower after PE which was every day starting in 7th grade it was awkward to say the least. 
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2007, 03:17:36 PM »
Luckily, they never made us shower,
but I gave up on PE, when they made us
CHANGE.

I used to just wear sweats to school,
on the days I had to do gym.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2007, 03:19:53 PM »
i didn't shower after PE. i changed my shirt in the bathroom sometimes.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2007, 03:21:58 PM »
They wouldn't let you get away with that I tried the coach used to check you off when he saw you where all wet.  I look back know and think he had other reasons than school policy he was a real ass on top on it all.  The whole thing was kinda traumatizing and humiliating don't think if would happen today   

George Bernard Shaw

Offline Tristeza

• Official Outsider of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #11 on: December 20, 2007, 03:39:02 PM »
I'd always considered myself to be a naked person, not uptight about taking my clothes off.  But when I actually went to a nude beach in Europe, I realized I had more inhibitions than I thought!   :laugh:  My friends, male and female, were slinging off clothes left and right, and I was literally laughing my ass off at them - it just seemed so bizarre to me all of a sudden!  I had to go inside to the restroom and change into my bathing suit, and they thought I was such a nerd.  I just couldn't do it, though.   ::)
hats off to the man on top of the world
come crawl up here baby, and we can watch this damn thing turn

Soph

« Reply #12 on: December 20, 2007, 03:43:21 PM »
i don't use public showers.
we had to have showers after PE as well if it was a double lesson. we had cubicles there though. still fucking annoying. i should have just not gone. my school sucked.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #13 on: December 20, 2007, 03:46:05 PM »
They wouldn't let you get away with that I tried the coach used to check you off when he saw you where all wet.  I look back know and think he had other reasons than school policy he was a real ass on top on it all.  The whole thing was kinda traumatizing and humiliating don't think if would happen today   

be glad a big scary clown didn't try to eat you when you were taking a shower alone at school after everyone had left. :P
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #14 on: December 20, 2007, 03:48:02 PM »
i don't use public showers.
we had to have showers after PE as well if it was a double lesson. we had cubicles there though. still fucking annoying. i should have just not gone. my school sucked.

These were open with a central ring of shower heads it was bad especially for the oh so popular kids like me

George Bernard Shaw