Educational

Author Topic: Some women have issues with other women being naked  (Read 7386 times)

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Some women have issues with other women being naked
« Reply #45 on: December 21, 2007, 01:50:37 PM »
People laughed at me because I "ran weird."

Me too.  I couldn't do anything right in PE and I hated being constantly laughed at and always being picked last for teams.  I absolutely hated having to change in front of the other girls too.  We had these short-shorts one piece jumpsuit gym uniforms that we had to change into.

We had to take either PE, Band or ROTC for all four years of high school, so I signed up for ROTC and did pretty well in it.  I was quickly promoted to a Cadet Lieutenant and placed on the Command staff.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #46 on: December 21, 2007, 01:53:28 PM »
what's ROTC?
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Soph

« Reply #47 on: December 21, 2007, 01:53:57 PM »
I hated the stuff we had to wear. They had separate clothes for the boys and the girls as well, stupid skirts and stuff. I hated it.

We had to do PE for all five years (didn't have to do it in sixth form). And Music for the first three years. In the last two years we had to choose between Food Tech (cooking and stuff) and CDT (making things with wood etc). I was shit at both and didn't want to do either. I did Food though and got laugehd at all the time in that as well because my food always turned out shit. So in the end I just refused to do the work and they kicked me off the course. I did that with two of my GCSEs :P

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #48 on: December 21, 2007, 02:03:41 PM »
what's ROTC?

It stands for Reserve Officers' Training Corp.  We had to wear uniforms once a week and march around, and we had classes about military history, map reading, and stuff like that.  They brought in tanks for us to see and they even brought in a military helicopter to give us rides.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Junior_Reserve_Officers'_Training_Corps

Soph

« Reply #49 on: December 21, 2007, 02:05:01 PM »
I would wanna do that.
Maps are cool.

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #50 on: December 21, 2007, 02:08:42 PM »
People hated me to, but somethings I was good at.  I got in trouble for sliding in soccer and tripping people.
I was not in shape either.  I also did the most pullups in the class 9, without being in shape.  Last year I started attending to my physical fittness, got on a A on running the track, doing it in 7.5 minutes.  I wish I could go back and kick their asses.  I go buy the Westerly high school and say nasty shit to the PE students, football players, and shit.  Stuff about them sucking!
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

The_P

« Reply #51 on: December 21, 2007, 02:09:57 PM »
People hated me to, but somethings I was good at.  I got in trouble for sliding in soccer and tripping people.
I was not in shape either.  I also did the most pullups in the class 9, without being in shape.  Last year I started attending to my physical fittness, got on a A on running the track, doing it in 7.5 minutes.  I wish I could go back and kick their asses.  I go buy the Westerly high school and say nasty shit to the PE students, football players, and shit.  Stuff about them sucking!

If you become president, Randy, America would definitely prosper under your divine guidance.

Oooohmmm...

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #52 on: December 21, 2007, 02:11:31 PM »
I always felt pretty weird in public
showers.

So do I. In Florida when I was growing up they made you shower after PE which was every day starting in 7th grade it was awkward to say the least. 

They started us in sixth grade in Texas. I was always afraid that I would get a hardon. Just being naked was a turn on when I was twelve and thirteen. I did not want to be the guy who gets a stiffy in the shower!

I might be a little pan- but I am not homo- and the other guys didn't turn me on, but being naked certainly did. I usually had a hardon at thirteen, anyway.

:D
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Soph

« Reply #53 on: December 21, 2007, 02:11:43 PM »
The only thing I was any good at was football. And of course I couldn't do that because I don't have a penis. Which is obviously vital.

The_P

« Reply #54 on: December 21, 2007, 02:12:55 PM »
The only thing I was any good at was football. And of course I couldn't do that because I don't have a penis. Which is obviously vital.

You could dribble with a ball? :O

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #55 on: December 21, 2007, 02:13:19 PM »

If you become president, Randy, America would definitely prosper under your divine guidance.

Oooohmmm...

I will become a Brazillian.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #56 on: December 21, 2007, 02:15:02 PM »

Every decent sized school over here has a girl's football (soccer) team, these days.

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #57 on: December 21, 2007, 02:16:30 PM »
My great grandfather was a slave in brazil, farming coffee as kid.
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Soph

« Reply #58 on: December 21, 2007, 02:19:01 PM »

You could dribble with a ball? :O
When I was younger. I don't play it much anymore except sometimes in the garden with my brothers in the summer. I wasn't great, but I was at least OK at it.

We could play football, but only in year 10 or 11, and we never actually got to play full games, they just treated us like kids, showing us how to kick the ball etc. Whereas the boys did it ever winter from year 7 onwards, playing actual games on the field. Pisses me off.

I used to be obsessed with Man United.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #59 on: December 21, 2007, 02:20:48 PM »
sexism suxorz.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde: