Author Topic: Ask GA (non deleteable version)  (Read 1470 times)

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
Ask GA (non deleteable version)
« on: December 17, 2007, 09:10:08 AM »
This is where you ask GA questions, but do not want the answers deleted before you have read them :P

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Ask GA (non deleteable version)
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2007, 09:29:14 AM »
LMAO. :plus: you're one wylie coyote, Cthulhu.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2007, 11:37:03 AM »
This is where you ask GA questions, but do not want the answers deleted before you have read them :P

Very ironic, especially considering that you were the one who started a thread in the Actual Problems forum and deleted the whole thread when you didn't want to read the answers anymore, Hadron.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2007, 11:41:54 AM »
 :laugh:
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2007, 03:10:27 PM »

Very ironic, especially considering that you were the one who started a thread in the Actual Problems forum and deleted the whole thread when you didn't want to read the answers anymore, Hadron.

:laugh: :plus:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2007, 07:33:28 PM »

I didnt force anyone to post in it, and was very clear from the start. Asides, do you really want to go down this road Callaway? Or are you and Odeon going to stop being so dour, and learn to take a joke...  :yawn:

GalileoAce

« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2007, 07:47:59 PM »
:rofl:

Don't be silly, I'm not going to respond to simple questions without the lip loosening effects of fast-penta, duh... :P

Anyways, I'm not going to delete the other thread, been down that road before and I didn't like the potholes.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2007, 08:49:01 PM »

I didnt force anyone to post in it, and was very clear from the start. Asides, do you really want to go down this road Callaway? Or are you and Odeon going to stop being so dour, and learn to take a joke...  :yawn:

So are you saying that the thread you started then deleted was just a joke, little boy?

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2007, 01:56:35 AM »

Dunno about Callaway, but I already see you as a joke.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

GalileoAce

« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2007, 02:42:02 AM »

Ah, but is he a funny joke?

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #10 on: December 18, 2007, 07:06:54 AM »

Not really, no. It's the same joke, over and over again.

- Albert Einstein

GalileoAce

« Reply #11 on: December 18, 2007, 08:31:22 AM »
Get tiresome after a while. Why can't he be like Mass Effect, different on every play through.

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #12 on: December 18, 2007, 09:57:40 AM »

So are you saying that the thread you started then deleted was just a joke, little boy?
How slow are you?

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #13 on: December 18, 2007, 09:59:50 AM »

Not really, no. It's the same joke, over and over again.
God Odeon, have you still not grown up from being the little boy on the playground who goes "miss, that boy swore at me" "miss he is looking at me" "miss, so and so said a rude word". Get a grip, or I will invite a friend of mine to give you a few lessons (he is a primary school teacher).

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #14 on: December 18, 2007, 10:40:29 AM »
i thought it was funny. :P
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar