Educational

Author Topic: My WP Banning Party  (Read 3279 times)

Offline Catrona

• Constant Poster
Re: My WP Banning Party
« Reply #30 on: December 11, 2007, 06:14:00 PM »
btw i haven't read that through yet, but it probably sounds very aggressive, sorry - i tend to get like that over this particular subject. it's nothing personal though, i'm just pissed off

i understand.  i didnt mean to be disrespectful if i came off that way
I am the Steppenwolf who never learned to dance.

AKA ~ Sedaka @ WP

Soph

« Reply #31 on: December 11, 2007, 06:20:47 PM »
yeah i didn't think you were trying to say i was to blame or anything (i've had enough of that crap already), i just react pretty angrily to all this stuff.

at first after she died it wasn't like this at all. i even said (dunno if i posted it on a forum or whether it was just PMs), that i was prepared to forget all the stupid little arguments i'd had with people. and i did. i'm on good terms now wit several people i was mad at or who were mad at me before. all this happened after he started saying shit about me that got me really angry.

i was fucked up at the time. not eating, going all day without drinking or going to the toilet or even getting out of bed. at the time, i wouldn't have been surprised if i'd collapsed and ended up in hospital. so when i read what he'd said about me and sophie, and found out something he apparently said about her while she was still here, i reacted badly. i completely lost it and went crazy. for the most part, ive calmed down a lot now. but what i mean is, initially, i was ok alex/kbabz etc. i wont pretend i liked them, but i wasnt posting about them or anything, it was only after what they said, which i will admit hurt me a lot.

it's hard to explain, but ive been in a weird situation. my best friend (only real friend really), had just died, and i was told that someone who wasn't even close to her was saying it was my fault, and i was shown PMs he'd sent people in which he claimed i was never her friend, just making her flame wp, and that i changed her from the sweet person she 'used to be.' i think most people would get angry at that. it was mostly a way of cpoping with all the crap i was feelng probably, going through extremes of crying hysterically and then getting angry and posting about alex all the time.

its difficult to forget things like that when it centres around your whole world. sophie was everything to me and for people like that to be saying and doing what they did, it might not seem like much to some people, but to me it was like being tortured, worse than that.

and its hard to let that go, although i am aware i piss people off talking about it all the time, so ive been trying (and failing) not to

duncvis

« Reply #32 on: December 11, 2007, 06:36:32 PM »
but as insulting as this website makes his tribute thread appear... i cant help but think that this site just shits on alex too much...
shitting on alex too much is not possible given what he's done. you'd have to actually empty a fucking cess pit onto his head for him to have been shitted on any way near enough.

:agreed:

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #33 on: December 11, 2007, 06:56:22 PM »
but as insulting as this website makes his tribute thread appear... i cant help but think that this site just shits on alex too much...
shitting on alex too much is not possible given what he's done. you'd have to actually empty a fucking cess pit onto his head for him to have been shitted on any way near enough.

:agreed:

I am not one of his shitees, but I have seen some pretty crappy stuff, that he has done. Obviously there are two sides to every story and I have chosen which side to believe with no real evidence.

Consistency is worth more than flashes in the pan, though. I have seen Alex "be nice" and I have seen him do harm to the harmless.

I will never forgive him for the way he has treated Jason Larsen, who I consider to be a harmless individual. I don't know Jason, but I have seen him on every aspie board and he is consistently JASON. Why the fuck the boy king would choose to make an example out of him is beyond my comprehension.

Jason deserves better, just from being himself and most especially he deserves better from the administrator of a so-called support site!!!11.

Alex should personally thank Jason for every single one of his posts, which are always supportive of everyone. Well, at least he was supportive of everyone, until he began to question Alex about some of his ethics and methods.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2007, 07:21:48 PM by DirtDawg »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Soph

« Reply #34 on: December 11, 2007, 06:58:08 PM »
that is true. whatever crap excuses alex comes up with for banning people etc, he cant fault jason for being himself. i remember sophie telling me how he'd said he wanted to ban jason for being "annoying", and i guess he's done that now.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #35 on: December 11, 2007, 08:58:19 PM »
And Alex told me on WP I have been warned before, no questions asked and I asked him How so and he never answered it. I guess it's because he knows I have never been warned and I got him so he can't answer it or the truth would come out. I can't believe he lied to me right to my face. I would love to rant about it on WP but am afraid I might get banned for it.

Funny how I used to not care if I was banned but now I do care that I realize the other forums I know aren't very active and don't get lot of new posts on them and WP is the only place I know and it's a big place too so not everyone is going to know me or remember the things I say.  So I'm not bothered when Alex accused me of being a troll on there because not everyone is going to even see the post and if they do, it's likely they might not remember it.

Offline ANTON_UBER_ALLES

• King of Drama
  • Incessant Poster
« Reply #36 on: December 11, 2007, 10:09:59 PM »
I think for the Grand Finale a bunch of us guys from this forum should  tie up Alex, gag him with one of those redballs, and then take turns raping him.  :lol: Then each one of us will force him to like his own shit(and blood)off of cocks! :evillaugh:
To tmia pulumchva nac vatieche evistho, aomai nac murinash aule. Thuvas sheronaith themiasa avilchval aomai marashm. Sanshl selace, etanal unialastres thamuce avish fleresh holaiesh sanshl tiur il  :cthulhu:

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #37 on: December 11, 2007, 10:58:41 PM »
Seems like Larson isn't banned after all or did he get unbanned. I just saw him on WP browsing but he hasn't made a post since September 8th.

Offline Rabbit From Hell

• Milla's Husband
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • Gun or turkey baster? Do you feel lucky, punk?
« Reply #38 on: December 11, 2007, 11:00:41 PM »
I want an honourable fight.
You're the retarded offspring of five monkeys having buttsex with a fish squirrel, congratulations.

politics and evil
all one and the same
satan hides behind
another name

Offline ANTON_UBER_ALLES

• King of Drama
  • Incessant Poster
« Reply #39 on: December 11, 2007, 11:20:19 PM »
Turns out that I managed to sneak back onto AFF despite Larda "Amy" Nelson's futile attempts to get rid of me for good :pwned:
Ive been banned from numerous other message boards not related to Asperger Syndrome and EVERY time I sneak back on. :evillaugh:
I am considering stalking Alex offline, but I think I should let myself calm down for a bit. When are these Stupid Fucking Mods/Admins gonna learn!!!!!
Of all the people they've banned, I am one that they will truly Never EVER be rid of until  I decide MYSELF that I no longer have any interest in participating. :green:
To tmia pulumchva nac vatieche evistho, aomai nac murinash aule. Thuvas sheronaith themiasa avilchval aomai marashm. Sanshl selace, etanal unialastres thamuce avish fleresh holaiesh sanshl tiur il  :cthulhu:

richard

« Reply #40 on: December 12, 2007, 12:05:29 PM »
all you have to to is ask sopho
Richard, don't you see that some of us
don't see that attacking Alex, or the mods,
is anything WRONG? So, we are BOUND to
just get banned again. There's no reason for
us to be 'going to Cannosa.'
oh ok. ive attacked alex and the mods over there and im posting there agaiin, maybe im just desperate or have no friends so i need all the online buddies i can get :laugh:
anyways sopho alex said if you didnt spam he would unban you

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #41 on: December 13, 2007, 09:32:43 PM »
can we still eat canneloni, Cal?

You wanna lick up my carronade?  :eyebrows:

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #42 on: December 13, 2007, 09:38:20 PM »

but i do believe he thinks they were friends... regardless of what she really said to other people about him.  i think he's a lil obsessively narcassistic to see through that.  so i think he had good intentions in making the tribute thread

I think so too, in his own mind. I think he ALWAYS thinks he's
doing right. Bad thing.
i cant help but think that this site just shits on alex too much...

It's his position, in the community. Look, if
he were running some little site, it would be
no big deal. Raking in 100k/year off an AS site
puts him in a position which is bound to be more
closely scrutinized.

maybe when he's done with school he'll have more time to hone his people management skills

The hell with that. To him, it's all ABOUT managing people.
And nothing about integrity. The boy directly lies to people.

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #43 on: December 13, 2007, 09:41:52 PM »

from what ive read here and talked to cal about... i cant support his administrive decisions... but i think he's running the site to cater to a specific audience... so excessive bannings dont surprise me.   

Wish that he'd decide WHAT that audience is.
You know, if things had been run tightly, when
I first showed up, I would never have held out
to maintain the freedoms that he expressed
were important.

Though, not being able to criticize the staff would
probably get my goat anywhere. I'm on a much more
moderated site (you can pull a ban for posting off topic),
but you can sure the hell call the staff to task - more than
you can regular members. The recent decisions are making
it the power playground of the mods, and nothing more.

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #44 on: December 13, 2007, 09:45:32 PM »

I am not one of his shitees, but I have seen some pretty crappy stuff, that he has done. Obviously there are two sides to every story and I have chosen which side to believe with no real evidence.

When enough people whom you respect,
tell you what people here have said, that has
to be considered evidence. No need to stick
your own hand out, to get burned. Hell, I defended
him, thinking that he had changed (his age, you know),
but then I saw he didn't. Still defended some aspects
of WP though, and I think it may just serve some purpose,
even without the freedom to speak out. Just not enough
for me.