Educational

Author Topic: My WP Banning Party  (Read 3280 times)

richard

Re: My WP Banning Party
« Reply #15 on: December 10, 2007, 10:30:15 PM »
as a supporter of wp i'll ask him and quote what you said, and will tell you what he tells me

Soph

« Reply #16 on: December 10, 2007, 10:32:04 PM »
yeah i saw that thing where he deleted the thread, or one where he got the mods to move it to the mod forum without it looking like he did it. its disgusting - the things he said about me and sophie yet he claims its me in the wrong.

richard

« Reply #17 on: December 10, 2007, 10:32:47 PM »
did you send him a pm or email spokane

richard

« Reply #18 on: December 10, 2007, 10:47:09 PM »
all you have to to is ask sopho

richard

« Reply #19 on: December 10, 2007, 10:49:22 PM »
i have put in a good word

Soph

« Reply #20 on: December 10, 2007, 10:50:59 PM »
thanks. i wont be going back though. and i'll never go groveling to alex or ask him for anything. not after what happened. and especially not while that 'tribute' thread is still there. he makes me sick

richard

« Reply #21 on: December 10, 2007, 10:56:15 PM »
sopho i understand. but i think you are punishing yourself do not do this please! i know you loved sophie so much. but be happy. alex has aspergers. i just dont know how else to say this but we miss you there you dont have to lose your self dignity if you go back and sophie would probably want you to be happy!

richard

« Reply #22 on: December 10, 2007, 11:07:07 PM »
i hope you know sopho i really do miss you over there and have put in my best word for you

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #23 on: December 11, 2007, 12:35:41 AM »
did you send him a pm or email spokane

No. I don't trust him. Maybe I'm too chicken?

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #24 on: December 11, 2007, 02:07:17 AM »
all you have to to is ask sopho

Richard, don't you see that some of us
don't see that attacking Alex, or the mods,
is anything WRONG? So, we are BOUND to
just get banned again. There's no reason for
us to be 'going to Cannosa.'

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #25 on: December 11, 2007, 04:43:32 AM »
can we still eat canneloni, Cal?
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline Catrona

• Constant Poster
« Reply #26 on: December 11, 2007, 05:34:07 PM »
i dont know really anything about what he said directly to starbuline or about her...

but i do believe he thinks they were friends... regardless of what she really said to other people about him.  i think he's a lil obsessively narcassistic to see through that.  so i think he had good intentions in making the tribute thread (was the tribute thread made AFTER all these things he said/deleted?? i dunno as to that so a retraction may be appropriate here...)

but as insulting as this website makes his tribute thread appear... i cant help but think that this site just shits on alex too much... with respsect to the starbuline tribute thread.... if i didnt know better, i get the impression that alex is a direct cause FOR what happened.  but im sure she had to deal with things far worse than alex.  and regardless of whatever his intentions were... at least the thread did let OTHER people who knew her (and are not a part of this whole mess) express their grief on WP.

i dont really know about his content bannings... i'm not on enough to catch em before they get deleted ect...  but i do get the impression he's a very sheltered kid... maybe when he's done with school he'll have more time to hone his people management skills
I am the Steppenwolf who never learned to dance.

AKA ~ Sedaka @ WP

Soph

« Reply #27 on: December 11, 2007, 05:48:20 PM »
i dont know really anything about what he said directly to starbuline or about her...

but i do believe he thinks they were friends... regardless of what she really said to other people about him.
he's seen proof that she didn't like him though. and he must be thick as shit if he thinks talking once or twice to someoneabout nothing but yourself and how great you are, saying they're too mentally unstable to get the same poweres as the other mods, then taking the piss out of them when they get raped, then demodding them and banning them, constitutes 'friendship.'

i think he's a lil obsessively narcassistic to see through that.  so i think he had good intentions in making the tribute thread (was the tribute thread made AFTER all these things he said/deleted?? i dunno as to that so a retraction may be appropriate here...)
he made it for himself. it's obvious to me that it was all about him. he even made it about him... "a friend of mine..." "hearing the news of her departure has caused me great grief..."
and his first post in it is full of shit. he said she was a former mod (yeah, who got demodded for saying "fuck alex" on here), a wp member (er... banned), and a friend of his? No. He then said that it was for positive comments about her only, yet when people who didn't even know her went in there asking who she was and why and how she died etc, he answered. who the hell is he to speak about that? he doesn't know what happened that night, and these people have no right to know. he is in no position to be telling these people anything and broadcasting her death like that. he even made the thread in General Atutism Discussion at first (apparently). then when someone went into the thread and posted that sophie was "mean", he didn't delete it. he saw it though. i know that because i saw him browsing the 'haven' 15 minutes after it was posted, i had to wait for another mod to delete it after i'd mentioned it.

yet he doesn't waste his time deleting/moving/locking things when it shows him in a bad light. on no, poor fucking alex has lost a friend. no he fucking hasn't. i have lost a friend. he just talked about himself and how great he was to her, then she blocked him and flamed his site till she got banned. surely that tells him what she thought about him? and when michael died, she was angry and very upset about the thread made about him on there. not jsut because people didn't know him there though. there was no reason for that thread. and it was moderated very poorly and nothing like he said it would be moderated. he's a lying little shit and i hope his site goes to shit and he loses all his blood money.

but as insulting as this website makes his tribute thread appear... i cant help but think that this site just shits on alex too much...
shitting on alex too much is not possible given what he's done. you'd have to actually empty a fucking cess pit onto his head for him to have been shitted on any way near enough.

with respsect to the starbuline tribute thread.... if i didnt know better, i get the impression that alex is a direct cause FOR what happened. 
it's funny you should say that. because we're not suggesting that... it was him that suggested (well more than just suggested), that it was me who was to blame for 'what happened.'

but im sure she had to deal with things far worse than alex.  and regardless of whatever his intentions were... at least the thread did let OTHER people who knew her (and are not a part of this whole mess) express their grief on WP.
if it had been that and that only then fine. but even then, fuck most of them. they barely knew her and most of them treated her like shit anyway. the people who cared about her most and who she cared about most (online, and some from IRL) are on zomg.

i dont really know about his content bannings... i'm not on enough to catch em before they get deleted ect...  but i do get the impression he's a very sheltered kid... maybe when he's done with school he'll have more time to hone his people management skills
people like him are a lost cause. nothing can be done for selfish little shits like him

Soph

« Reply #28 on: December 11, 2007, 05:49:08 PM »
btw i haven't read that through yet, but it probably sounds very aggressive, sorry - i tend to get like that over this particular subject. it's nothing personal though, i'm just pissed off

Offline Catrona

• Constant Poster
« Reply #29 on: December 11, 2007, 06:11:40 PM »

but i do believe he thinks they were friends... regardless of what she really said to other people about him.
he's seen proof that she didn't like him though. and he must be thick as shit if he thinks talking once or twice to someoneabout nothing but yourself and how great you are, saying they're too mentally unstable to get the same poweres as the other mods, then taking the piss out of them when they get raped, then demodding them and banning them, constitutes 'friendship.'

i think he's a lil obsessively narcassistic to see through that.  so i think he had good intentions in making the tribute thread (was the tribute thread made AFTER all these things he said/deleted?? i dunno as to that so a retraction may be appropriate here...)
he made it for himself. it's obvious to me that it was all about him. he even made it about him... "a friend of mine..." "hearing the news of her departure has caused me great grief..."
and his first post in it is full of shit. he said she was a former mod (yeah, who got demodded for saying "fuck alex" on here), a wp member (er... banned), and a friend of his? No. He then said that it was for positive comments about her only, yet when people who didn't even know her went in there asking who she was and why and how she died etc, he answered. who the hell is he to speak about that? he doesn't know what happened that night, and these people have no right to know. he is in no position to be telling these people anything and broadcasting her death like that. he even made the thread in General Atutism Discussion at first (apparently). then when someone went into the thread and posted that sophie was "mean", he didn't delete it. he saw it though. i know that because i saw him browsing the 'haven' 15 minutes after it was posted, i had to wait for another mod to delete it after i'd mentioned it.

yet he doesn't waste his time deleting/moving/locking things when it shows him in a bad light. on no, poor fucking alex has lost a friend. no he fucking hasn't. i have lost a friend. he just talked about himself and how great he was to her, then she blocked him and flamed his site till she got banned. surely that tells him what she thought about him? and when michael died, she was angry and very upset about the thread made about him on there. not jsut because people didn't know him there though. there was no reason for that thread. and it was moderated very poorly and nothing like he said it would be moderated. he's a lying little shit and i hope his site goes to shit and he loses all his blood money.

but as insulting as this website makes his tribute thread appear... i cant help but think that this site just shits on alex too much...
shitting on alex too much is not possible given what he's done. you'd have to actually empty a fucking cess pit onto his head for him to have been shitted on any way near enough.

with respsect to the starbuline tribute thread.... if i didnt know better, i get the impression that alex is a direct cause FOR what happened. 
it's funny you should say that. because we're not suggesting that... it was him that suggested (well more than just suggested), that it was me who was to blame for 'what happened.'

but im sure she had to deal with things far worse than alex.  and regardless of whatever his intentions were... at least the thread did let OTHER people who knew her (and are not a part of this whole mess) express their grief on WP.
if it had been that and that only then fine. but even then, fuck most of them. they barely knew her and most of them treated her like shit anyway. the people who cared about her most and who she cared about most (online, and some from IRL) are on zomg.

people like him are a lost cause. nothing can be done for selfish little shits like him

i suck at the quoting, so forgive me...

i wasnt trying to imply you guys were the cause... i wouldnt presuppose that.  and i apologize sincerely if you thought i was suggesting that.

and like i said, i dont know all the original discourse.  ive heard what he has said after the fact (nothin you cant figure he'd say)... just like ive only heard the aftermath here.  and like i said, a retraction is probably called for, so i'll retract the statement.

i didnt know starbuline directly... i remember and admire her posts... but it does sadden me that for the most part of what i hear about her is merely a tangent to shitting on alex.  so i dont really want to contribute to that.

from what ive read here and talked to cal about... i cant support his administrive decisions... but i think he's running the site to cater to a specific audience... so excessive bannings dont surprise me.   
I am the Steppenwolf who never learned to dance.

AKA ~ Sedaka @ WP