Author Topic: Request, I want to invite a buddy of mine to join  (Read 5788 times)

Offline Praetor

• Constant Poster
Request, I want to invite a buddy of mine to join
« on: April 03, 2006, 01:06:52 PM »
Hello guys

I wanna invite a buddy of mine from Scotland (eamon n peter your in there) who I reckon's aspie but hasn't got a diagnosis.

Her names Andreanna I reckon she'd fit in well with our kind of humour and perspective on things and well I feel for our lonely scottish aspie males on here so I thought I'd go and get them a play mate who bites back  ;D

So that ok for me to direct her here n have her sign up?

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
Re: Request, I want to invite a buddy of mine to join
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2006, 01:14:47 PM »
Why on earth wouldn't it be ok?  Just tell her that she'll have to book an appointment for hiding in a tree and spying on me through my  window; that tree can only take 3 girls at a time.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Praetor

• Constant Poster
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2006, 01:16:58 PM »
I read somewhere about how this site was invite only or something like that...

Im going to take my oil now see if the fishy omega oil can tell my fortune

So yeah i'll invite the hoe over

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2006, 01:27:00 PM »
i am going to lock this thread so you cannot edit out the word hoe.

and this is not invite only.

any are welcome.  we would like to have it remain (on the spectrum, types)  but i won't stop anybody.  recken it'll work itself out. :P
Misunderstood.

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2006, 01:40:21 PM »
Wouldn't it be more appropriate to copy it into posterity?  I think it'd set a bad precident to lock it, regardless of the intention.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2006, 01:57:26 PM »
J/K

by the simple fact that you were able to reply after my threat,  should have spoke volumes.
Misunderstood.

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2006, 01:58:51 PM »
I was assuming you were a lazy slob who took his time about everything.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2006, 02:00:26 PM »
you assumed correct sir
lazy-somewhat, not convinced, though.
slob-without a doubt
takes time with everything-like fine wine.
Misunderstood.

Hypnotica_Gaze

« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2006, 02:16:19 PM »
Phil you cunt, im gonna set fire to your testicles with a blow torch, you werent calling me a hoe when you were grovelling on your knees like the bitch you are for those N00DZ, or that night you asked me to call you daddy or was it uncle phil i cant remember, i just remember you saying 'its not wrong we dont need to tell mommy, its our little secret'.  ;)

Oh and lonely Scottish males..........theyre probably not as lonely as you think, there are a lot of cows and sheep up here. They aint looking for a girl who bites back, theyre looking for a girl who grazes. ;D

duncvis

« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2006, 02:18:21 PM »
I like her. :P

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2006, 02:24:08 PM »
Quote from: duncvis
I like her.

Does she take a 36F?  I think not.

Hey hypnotica; welcome to the club. 

Offline Praetor

• Constant Poster
« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2006, 02:28:28 PM »
Phil you cunt, im gonna set fire to your testicles with a blow torch, you werent calling me a hoe when you were grovelling on your knees like the bitch you are for those N00DZ, or that night you asked me to call you daddy or was it uncle phil i cant remember, i just remember you saying 'its not wrong we dont need to tell mommy, its our little secret'.  ;)

Oh and lonely Scottish males..........theyre probably not as lonely as you think, there are a lot of cows and sheep up here. They aint looking for a girl who bites back, theyre looking for a girl who grazes. ;D

damn my days of being the supreme PWNAGE deliverer have ended

RIP my glorious reign 3 decades of facist law enforcement

Hypnotica_Gaze

« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2006, 02:36:42 PM »
Of course he likes me.........
Ive got that quality............you know the 'looks so innocent you cant feel the blade slicing across your throat from behind' thing ;D

Thank you Peter or shall i call you Snowflake ?;)

Phil I think theres something wrong with me today, i browsed a topic on this with the possible exciting title of 'I have it I have it' or something along those lines and i actually DIDNT post saying how disappointed i was they were'nt discussing AIDS.

I think im loosing it! by the end of the night i will be all pink and fluffy vomitting glitter..........delivering toys to sick kids, and incontinence pads to old age pensioner and i am soooooooo not a people person.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2006, 02:39:30 PM »
note to self:

do not, under any circumstances, piss this one off.

welcome hell vixen fire breather.  looks like you'll do nicely.
Misunderstood.

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #14 on: April 03, 2006, 02:48:25 PM »
Feel free to drool at McJagger btw.  He's just so cumalicious, isn't he?  I'd definately fuck him.