Author Topic: How digusting are you?  (Read 2673 times)

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
How digusting are you?
« on: November 22, 2007, 10:12:43 AM »
Hot on the tails of the ass picking and boogie eating threads, this one's for telling us just how disgusting you are generally.

In public, I'm quite reserved.  I always make sure I've showered, brushed my teeth and have clean clothes, I never pick my nose or fart in the company of others and even avoid farting in public toilets when there are other people there.  If I need to blow my nose, I do it as discretely as possible, I keep my nails clean and trimmed and generally try to be polite and well mannered.

In private, I'll go days without showering, will pick my nose whenever there's debris to be cleared, fart with impunity and enjoy the smell of my own farts, shit and armpits, at least up to a point.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
Re: How digusting are you?
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2007, 10:49:36 AM »
We are similar in some respects.
I get way too analytical with farts and shit, though and my fingers are too roughly textured for the inside of my nose. If I don't use a tissue in my nose, I make my nose bleed, almost every time.

I enjoy a super hot shower way too much to go without them for long, though. I may not always use soap or deodorants, but I rinse off, quite frequently.

I do snort a large amount of water into my nose and blow it out in the shower, though. That's kind of disgusting, but it really cleans things out.

All in all, I am every bit as disgusting as the next human.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Soph

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2007, 11:09:55 AM »
i don't think i'm very disgusting. i used to go days without showering, but now i have at least 2 a day. my clothes are a mess though. i wear pants i've had for years that have stains on them from when i was painting a fence a few years ago. they're always clean though when i put them on. but i sometimes spill food on them. sometimes i go ages without washing my hair though, but i do it more now.

Offline garmonbozia

• Elder
  • Incessant Poster
  • The plane! The plane!
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2007, 01:21:05 PM »
Unfathomable for me to go more than a day without showering, brushing/flossing teeth, shaving, etc., with OCD-induced thoroughness on top of that.  When done, the head of the electric toothbrush (Sonicare) gets detached and soaked in denture cleaner (along with the tongue brush), and the electric shaver goes back onto its automatic cleaning/charging station.  If some company would make and sell an automatic nostril cleaner, I'd get that, too.  Then I wouldn't have to use Q-tips to remove those boogers that you just know would get blown out later in the day, anyway, possibly in front of co-workers (so better to get 'em in the privacy of home).  :P  That's quite a set of early-morning chores, and not fun either, but I feel all nasty until it gets done.

When I'm home by myself, I'm dressed in all black (scary, maybe, but not disgusting), though I do have this raggedy flannel shirt that I like to throw on over the black when I'm knocking back a beer and watching a DVD.  You'd have to pay me to wear that shirt out in public.

The best way to explain this, in comparison to people who admit to having questionable hygeine, is that I must have made it a strong compulsion some time back.

Offline Mr Smith

• lardass
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2007, 01:27:03 PM »
I'm not that disgusting.

But I'm not perfect either :p

ozymandias

« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2007, 01:44:31 PM »
If I don't take my nightly hot shower, I can't sleep, simple as that.  I will pick my nose, but, only in private, otherwise I carry tissues for discrete disposal.  If my clothes get dirty, I change them immediately, I can't stand the feeling otherwise.  In public I am also restrained or reserved.  About the only thing I let go about myself is going several days without shaving, until I have to because it gets itchy and drives me crazy.  I even hate farting in public, even in a public restroom.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2007, 02:25:28 PM »
I shower every night and shave every night. I brush my teeth twice a day and like my nails cleaned but can't help biting them if I see dirt inside or I break a nail. I hate dirt in them and broken nails and if I were home, I'd use tweezers and nail clippers. I put my clothes in the dirty laundry if I got them wet and if there is a spot on them or if I got dirty while wearing them. I like having my hair brushed and I always keep it up in a hair tie because I hate my hair flying around and being messy. I wear deodorant and I hate it when I forget to put it on but luckily my body odor isn't bad anymore like it was when I was in my preteens. I remember how bad they used to smell in my arm pits and I use paper towels with soap on it to wash them to get rid of the smell. That was back when I always forgot to put it on because I wasn't used to putting it on everyday and it had to go in my routine. Now I put it on and don't even think about it and I think I didn't put it on but I really did. I check myself by looking at my armpits and seeing the white stuff from the deodorant or I stick my fingers in my arm pits and sniff them and if I smell my deodorant, then I know I put it on. I know it's pointless to do it because even if I forgot, what am I going to do about it? Get off the bus at the next stop and take the next bus home and put it on and go back to work and be late? No I just have to deal with no deodorant so making sure I put some on is pointless but I feel I have to do it or it drives me crazy if I don't know.

I get very embarrassed when I fart out loud but I always say excuse me. I don't do it on purpose.
When I keep getting lot of big pimples on my chest, I use acne cream and get my chest wet and wipe the cream on and then rinse it off. Same with my face if I keep seeing little white heads.

I do blow my snot back and swallow it and I do pick my nose but it's hard not to if it's itching, same with your ears. 
Everyone already knows I dig my shit out but I wash my finger or I wipe it clean with a baby wipe and get the shit out of my finger nails, I use toilet paper to pick up the shit in the shower and throw it away and wash my hands.

I have bad habits like pimple popping but it drives me crazy to have one on me, same with my ears itching and my nose and can't do anything about it.

GalileoAce

« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2007, 08:05:15 PM »
I think of myself as "natural".

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2007, 08:53:52 PM »
If I am in hermitage mode I can get pretty bad . Going out in public is different though I won't even wear sweats or shorts in public my appearance may be rough though I don't like shaving in general and my hair whats left has a mind of it's own.  Being dirty after work I have to deal with but shower as soon as I get home. 
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Mr Smith

• lardass
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2007, 11:01:58 PM »
I hate de-odourant, the feeling of it rubbing off on my clothes kills me, because then I would stink.

I always walk around in a bra until it dries >_<

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2007, 04:40:06 AM »
Pretty gross, really.

GalileoAce

« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2007, 04:42:09 AM »
I hate de-odourant, the feeling of it rubbing off on my clothes kills me, because then I would stink.

I always walk around in a bra until it dries >_<

There are "dry" deodourants. I use one in fact, the Lynx Anti-Perspirant Dry. I would recommend you get that.

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #12 on: November 23, 2007, 04:42:50 AM »
My wife used some kind of salt.
I don't use that shit.

GalileoAce