Author Topic: yuck!  (Read 1747 times)

Soph

Re: yuck!
« Reply #15 on: November 05, 2007, 10:00:50 PM »
i dont get problems from not doing any of my ocd stuff, i just cant handle it when i dont.

Offline BadgerTom

• DEPRAVED ASSHAT
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • NSFW - Not Safe for Woke
« Reply #16 on: November 05, 2007, 10:01:08 PM »
dude.... what the fuck ?

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #17 on: November 05, 2007, 10:04:16 PM »
The hospital gave me the hand breast pump kit every time my daughter was admitted to the hospital, which included the collection bottles and the part that attaches to your breasts.  Then they would bring me a hospital grade breast pump on a rolling stand to connect the bottles to.  I rented a portable hospital grade breast pump for home.  If it had been the pump for sale and I needed one, I would not have minded buying one used, because I know that your milk does not touch the pump, which just creates a vacuum to help express the milk.  

However, I would prefer not to reuse collection bottles that have been used by someone else, even though I realize that they could be autoclaved and sterilized.

Offline BadgerTom

• DEPRAVED ASSHAT
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #18 on: November 05, 2007, 10:08:33 PM »
yea i guess its kinda like re-using a sterylised urine capsule or the like.... weird

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #19 on: November 05, 2007, 10:13:31 PM »
doorhandle in the bathroom

EEK :o  Except at home, I don't touch them directly  always use a paper towel of something
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Soph

« Reply #20 on: November 05, 2007, 10:14:25 PM »
doorhandle in the bathroom

EEK :o  Except at home, I don't touch them directly  always use a paper towel of something
yeah, i avoid public toilets if i can. people are dirty.

Offline BadgerTom

• DEPRAVED ASSHAT
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #21 on: November 05, 2007, 10:21:06 PM »
very true... as i now work night shifts i have come to realise just how dirty some of my "colleagues" can actually be...

after cleaning the Bogs just an hour ago i discovered that some idiot had put chewing gum under the toilet seat to hide it and it had gone hard and glued the seat to the toilet... thankfully it came off but nearly took ceramic with it...

and dont get me started on the windows... i have seen smears that dont look like hands or faces on some windows in suprisingly hard to reach places :)

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #22 on: November 06, 2007, 09:38:23 AM »
I hate door handles in toilets.  Public toilets always have this weird thing where they put the handle on the inside, so you don't have to touch it when you're going in, but when you've just washed your hands and are trying to get out, you've got to touch the pissy, shitty handle, undoing the whole point of washing your hands.

I keep a spray bottle of dilute bleach in the bathroom that I spray on the door handle, toilet handle, taps etc.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

duncvis

« Reply #23 on: November 06, 2007, 11:46:35 AM »
I can't say I'm too fussed what I touch, but I do wash my hands a hell of a lot. If I thought too much about the beasties which live on everything I'd go fucking nuts, so I just don't. Hell thats what your immune system is for.  :laugh:

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #24 on: November 06, 2007, 12:02:39 PM »
I can't say I'm too fussed what I touch, but I do wash my hands a hell of a lot. If I thought too much about the beasties which live on everything I'd go fucking nuts, so I just don't. Hell thats what your immune system is for.  :laugh:

I became a lot more anal about germs on door handles and such when my daughter was a newborn and she was going through all her medical issues.  We were told that a cold could kill her, given the fragile status of her heart and lungs.  So in public toilets, I washed my hands thoroughly, then I used a paper towel to turn off the water and open the door.  I used something other than my finger on elevator buttons.  When my mother, who was visting right after my daughter was born, caught a cold, I made her wash her hands and wear a mask to hold my daughter, because I felt that my daughter could not afford to take a chance with her life at that time.  I was able to keep her from catching her first cold until she was about a year old and by then she was much stronger and healthier.

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
« Reply #25 on: November 06, 2007, 12:30:49 PM »
My sister used one of those, doctor told her to stop, for fear of breast exploding.

Nasty mom, she told me that.

I am one of the evil spawn, now you see, that its in my blood, to be a fuckn horny bastard.
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #26 on: November 06, 2007, 12:59:41 PM »
My sister used one of those, doctor told her to stop, for fear of breast exploding.

Nasty mom, she told me that.

I am one of the evil spawn, now you see, that its in my blood, to be a fairy horny bastard.

Breast pumps don't make your breast explode.  I used one for a year several times a day and neither breast exploded.  I think that maybe your mom was teasing you or something.

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #27 on: November 06, 2007, 01:01:32 PM »
No, I doubt it.  Breast feeding was stopped also.  I herd she made many bags full to be stored in the refrigerator.  I don't know why they would want to tease me over something that was not my concern.  When I was younger, I was alot more reserved, and less sensitive.  I was into myself more than anything.  I herd that though.  Mom tells me details about her sex life also, including how many times her x and her had sex. That bit of info about my sister strikes me as too much information.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2007, 01:11:10 PM by Boss of the Ass Fairies »
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Tesla

• The Dark Horse of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I'm Tesla, and I'm getting sick and tired.
    • My cafepress store
« Reply #28 on: November 06, 2007, 01:12:11 PM »
hehehe

:headexplode: :headexplode:
I came to this world with nothing
and I leave with nothing but love,
everything else is just borrowed.

Fuck it, we'll do it live.

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #29 on: November 06, 2007, 01:17:35 PM »
You don't know the half of it.

Spread your legs woman!