Politics, Mature and taboo > Political Pundits

Election day

(1/5) > >>

Parts:
Tomorrow is Election day in the US we are having  city ones for just about every thing I even know a few of them.  I'm hoping for a big Democrat win though I am not one(registered independent)  just feed up with our Republican mayor he's a real ass. Any other good races going around?

Calandale:
The only ballot I got was for issues.  ???
I wonder if something got screwed up.

Parts:

--- Quote from: Ass Fairy2 on November 05, 2007, 08:00:08 PM ---The only ballot I got was for issues.  ???

--- End quote ---

???  Do you not go in person? Or do they have some other method out west.  We just got new optical scan machines I am not looking forward to it but I have to go it will be the first time  I am voting the complete ticket for the Democrats 

Calandale:

--- Quote from: parts on November 05, 2007, 08:09:01 PM ---
--- Quote from: Ass Fairy2 on November 05, 2007, 08:00:08 PM ---The only ballot I got was for issues.  ???

--- End quote ---

???  Do you not go in person? Or do they have some other method out west.  We just got new optical scan machines I am not looking forward to it but I have to go it will be the first time  I am voting the complete ticket for the Democrats 

--- End quote ---

Oh fuck, they got rid of the old machines?
I loved them. Some of the best success rates
around.

Oregon uses mail in ballots. Apparently gives high turnout
rates. Not sure I like that. I think that people should have
to put some effort in.

Parts:

--- Quote from: Ass Fairy2 on November 05, 2007, 08:13:48 PM ---
--- Quote from: parts on November 05, 2007, 08:09:01 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Oh fuck, they got rid of the old machines?
I loved them. Some of the best success rates
around.

Oregon uses mail in ballots. Apparently gives high turnout
rates. Not sure I like that. I think that people should have
to put some effort in.

--- End quote ---

Yeah no more levers and my wife said I can't buy one of the old machines even if I could find one

Mail in high turn out but maybe not the ones you want you should have to put some effort into it

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version