Educational

Author Topic: Ass fairy, I call you out  (Read 5865 times)

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
Re: Ass fairy, I call you out
« Reply #45 on: October 31, 2007, 10:52:38 AM »
Me doesnt get overstimulated by such things.
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #46 on: October 31, 2007, 11:01:28 AM »
They prefer you more, because I don't wipe my ass :laugh:

But, we subsist on nice warm feces.
We're infesting your ass, and you don't
like it.

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #47 on: October 31, 2007, 11:19:43 AM »
when me thinks about Carla is is reminded of his mom.. scary!
Both of you are out of controll at times, but its ok, I understand, we all have our issues.  The generalized disregard for my feelings is what gets me.  The stigmatizing, its so annoying.  Your both overweight, no offense to either of you.  I want everything to be equal, that way I have decent challenge in life.  Its like the sensory isolation chambers they used to use for autistic patients, they soon grew less able to adapt to life.  The thought of that is scary enough.  I am just like my mom, I have to have fuckn noise.  Music helps, but its not someone nice to talk to.  Its not someone I can share my happiness with.  Jessica is going through a tough time, but I forgive her.  She ignores me months on end, and now I see why.  I told her in these tough times, its not always you.  I don't really get offended though because I am self actualizing.  There are other times when she begs for my attention, and its kind of cute.  Its on surprise to me, I mean I have been hurt by others so many times, times when people where immature.  They still try, but they learn after I am not neive.  Depends what kind of mood I am in if I let them go easy or not. I always forgive, eventually,
because that is what is best for me.  Its that begging for my attention and what my mom does to me that makes me fell loved.  Its disfunctional, but it was all I had, adapt or die.  Things are different these days, when
 I straighten myself out those bad moods are seen as sadness and less as love.  I associate bad things with love because that is all I was given.  Me as my younger self didn't know what to make of it. This comes out into the kinky sexual ideas like handcuffs.  I am not sure I like being spanked, as I bruise easily, even though its firm from exercise.  I don't like welts and bruises on my hard work.  I don't like the shaving injuries on my belly, I need to go easier.  I cut down there to from shaving.  Jessica didn't like the hair, and I didn't either to a degree.  
* AllDayGlowRandy will buy chamomile tea this month, as it stimulates a harmone that rejuvinates hair and skin.  It creates a mild euphoria to that makes me want to have sex.  Chamomile tea makes me sweat alot.  Fat souble toxins such as food pesticides come out that way.  I can't wait to have money.  Ocean potion has extract of chamomile in it, but I want more.  I will buy some astragulus extract to, so I can filter my lymphyoctes out.  I don't like my body responding to alllergens or food proteins.  Something tells me the immune system needs up regulating.  You bastards let a cold sore out, and you are did not kill the virus.  Get your ass in gear before I smack it :wanker:
* AllDayGlowRandy imagines himself full of energy that makes him stronger.  Get to work, you fuckas!  Kill the fuckn virus.

To perfect from exercise, don't touch my ass.  I don't have bowel problems no more, I took a probiotic for 3 months, 15 billon cfu's. 
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #48 on: October 31, 2007, 11:30:34 AM »
The ass fairies will help you achieve anal rapture.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #49 on: October 31, 2007, 12:11:52 PM »

Fuck me I nearly did literally piss myself laughing then.  :laugh:

Offline Coral

• Cool Dude of the Aspie Elite
  • Constant Poster
  • Coral
« Reply #50 on: October 31, 2007, 12:15:49 PM »
That's a great idea Flo keep taking what money you do get and buy supplements, to hell with bills right  ::)
Alldayglowrandy turned out to be the bravest guy ever & my hero. A warrior until the end may he finally have peace

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #51 on: October 31, 2007, 12:17:24 PM »
That's a great idea Flo keep taking what money you do get and buy supplements, to hell with bills right  ::)

Hey you're not an ass fairy or an ass fairly lover, you can't respond to this call out- read the title :P

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #52 on: October 31, 2007, 12:23:06 PM »

Dammit! The first response was supposed to be to change
rapture to rupture.  >:D

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #53 on: October 31, 2007, 12:25:31 PM »

Dammit! The first response was supposed to be to change
rapture to rupture.  >:D

Dunc was going to do that when he came online- he looked over my shoulder at your post and that's exactly what he said he was going to do.  Bit of an obvious response though when you really think about it :P

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #54 on: October 31, 2007, 12:31:47 PM »
I figured, but I set these things up.
Usually, someone does them.

ozymandias

« Reply #55 on: October 31, 2007, 05:10:56 PM »
Hey, I don't wannabe an ass fairy, I just wouldn't mind frolicking with some of you. ;)

OH BABY< YES, YES, YES, YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSS :squit: :tongue: :drool:

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #56 on: October 31, 2007, 05:13:51 PM »
Grrrrrrroowwlll  :-*

ozymandias

« Reply #57 on: October 31, 2007, 05:52:01 PM »
Grrrrrrroowwlll  :-*

**Cougar woman stalks her prey**

puuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #58 on: November 01, 2007, 11:45:31 AM »
I don't care what you or mom says, I have learned to ignore you and her when your like that.  You need to learn some coping strategies and put them into practice like mom.  Mom is not going to have a stroke because of fate like she thinks, she will have a stroke because she is not helping herself.  I just don't get why its so hard to controll your mood, bipolar or not.  You need to calmn down before you make judgements about other people.  I see I have tell you the same thing I tell mom, because I care about both of you, annoying as you are.
* AllDayGlowRandy AllDayGlowRandy]prioritized the bills this morning with reduction of rent down to $26.

A shit list won't do anyone any good, as they can post a pm where everyone can see it.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2007, 11:49:28 AM by AllDayGlowRandy »

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #59 on: November 01, 2007, 11:49:58 AM »
 :minusevil:  Please quote when you're
going off spam.  :laugh: