Start here > How To...

How to Opt Into Pranks--The Please Prank Me List

(1/39) > >>

Callaway:
Since different people have different preferences concerning pranking, I think we need to know whether people want to be pranked or not.

One of the pranks that was played on me was when Peaguy exchanged profiles with me including our email addresses and he changed my password, so I couldn't do my job here.

Another prank played on me was when Hadron adminned Scrapheap and one of them de-adminned me, which again kept me from doing my job. 

So I don't think that pranks are all that funny anymore, but I understand and I'm willing to accept that other people see it differently.

If you think that pranks are harmless fun that gives a laugh to the community, and you don't mind being pranked, please sign up to be pranked here.

(I'm not signing up here, since I prefer not to be pranked.)

Christopher McCandless:
I would like to sign the list, though I suspect it might have the annoying side effect of being pranked less...

The_P:
 :yawn:

Why do you think I'm taking a break if making pranks 24/7 is fun and exciting?

I'll be absent from next week, so don't worry your pretty, little heads now over future pranks. ;)

purposefulinsanity:
To be honest I don't think this list goes anywhere close to addressing the concerns that the anti-prank list raises.

Calandale:

--- Quote from: Callaway on October 30, 2007, 07:02:56 AM ---.

One of the pranks that was played on me was when Peaguy exchanged profiles with me including our email addresses and he changed my password, so I couldn't do my job here.

Another prank played on me was when Hadron adminned Scrapheap and one of them de-adminned me, which again kept me from doing my job. 

--- End quote ---

Some of these may have gone too far. Wouldn't it be better
to set some general rules as to what pranks are NOT acceptable?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version