Educational

Author Topic: starbuline...  (Read 6159 times)

Offline QuirkyCarla

• Bake Sale Coordinator of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: starbuline...
« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2007, 06:53:22 PM »
 :-\

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2007, 06:59:15 PM »
no one like her should die like theat
she didnt even what it to be like that, she tried to do it another way and it didnt work so she had to die like that. that wasnt how she wante d it. she sent pmme peoictures of people whod killied themselves like that a while back and now she is liket them. she told me she wanted us to kill ourselves together and i ddnt because i would have been able to let her do it. i should have gone to do it with her but i didt  i made her do it on her own, she was there on her own for ages, and she didnt even want tot die like that, she would have been scared on her own and i should have been there with her and noiw ill nevwer get to speak to her again or tell her how much i loved her ever again

i'm so sorry Soph. :(

i don't think you could have done anything though.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Soph

« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2007, 07:17:44 PM »
i dont think anyone could have stopped her, but i  could have given her it how she wanted instead of her all on her own doing it in a way she didnt like. and now everyone is being an asshole. alex said "You didn't know her like I did. You knew her after sopho changed her from the sweet caring person she was. Sopho wasn't her friend even though she thought she was. Sopho is partly to blame for this."

who the fuck is he to say that, she didnt even like him, i didnt make her stop liking him. i was her friend ffs, where was he when she cut herself and ended up in hospital? nowhere. it was me helping her. where was he wehn she got raped? talknig shit about her "losing her vriginity in the sw=ewer" or something. he should fuck off i really hate him right now.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #18 on: October 28, 2007, 07:24:28 PM »
alex is a psychotic piece of crap. don't let him upset you. :( just ignore him, that's the last thing he wants people to do. he doesn't deserve attention.

you were her real friend, everyone knows that. everyone with any sense anyway. :hug:
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

Soph

« Reply #19 on: October 28, 2007, 07:26:11 PM »
thanks. everyone but him seems to have worked that out anyway. everyones been good to me anyway,
im just fucked in th head right now, i keep gettting mad at stupid things. im either stupidly angry or crying  in bed like a twat. im not cut out for this really, i guess its always been pretty clear im weak though lol

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #20 on: October 28, 2007, 07:29:40 PM »
i dunno what weak means. i think we are all cut out for things and not for others. i am really strong when it comes to certain things but if you do something to break my OCD rules i crumble. life is always unpredictable.

i don't think you are weak. i think people just have problems and they get lucky or not with what they have to help them deal with them.
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Soph

« Reply #21 on: October 28, 2007, 07:32:26 PM »
im bad at handling things when my ocd stuff gets fucked up as well. some days i end up having about 5 showers and go mad if things arent right in my room now or if something gets moved

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #22 on: October 28, 2007, 07:43:51 PM »
yeah i hate when things are moved. mom cleaned today and instead of feeling like it was clean i felt like everything was in chaos and weird. it wasn't bad though, but if she had touched my stuff i would have lost it.
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Offline jman

• Road warrior pimpdaddy of the aspie elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #23 on: October 28, 2007, 07:44:09 PM »
Hi Soph,

I am really sorry for what you are going through right now, I don't think I can begin to imagine what you are going through. I barely knew sophie yet reading about her suicide and whats she been through brought tears to my eyes. She was only 16 and had a whole life ahead of her.

I really don't know what else to say here, except I don;t really believe in the karma system here in at I2 but I'll send some your way anyway, you need all the support and love you can get even if it's superficial.

:hug:

Justin

Soph

« Reply #24 on: October 28, 2007, 07:46:28 PM »
thanks
i know a lot of people never know what to say with stuff like this, i never do when it happenes to other people either, so i appreciate everythnig everyone has said on here or zomg or wherever. i even had one of the police people from where she leaved give me his number, i dunno why but it helps knowing people actually give a shit

Soph

« Reply #25 on: October 28, 2007, 07:47:58 PM »
yeah i hate when things are moved. mom cleaned today and instead of feeling like it was clean i felt like everything was in chaos and weird. it wasn't bad though, but if she had touched my stuff i would have lost it.
when my mum cleans my room and i get back from uni it drives me mad. everything is in the wrong place or in the right place but not at the right angle or ridiculous things like that. sophie had ocd as well, i havent been diagnosed with it, but im pretty sure i do have it and sophie said that i do in her opinion. if it's not ocd, then im fucked in one way or another anyway  :P

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #26 on: October 28, 2007, 07:52:22 PM »
you sound like you have OCD. pretty easy to recognize. it's been the most destructive and disabling thing in my life ever. i never needed a diagnosis, when i learned of it i was just so happy i wasn't the only one with it, i thought i was a freak for a long time, someone god hated the most for giving me this horrible disease. i thought god hated me most of all because i had it. now i know better of course. some amazing people have been OCD and it makes me feel like i'm not so terrible for having it.
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #27 on: October 28, 2007, 07:58:53 PM »
My shrink tried to lay that one on me.
I doubt it though.

Soph

« Reply #28 on: October 28, 2007, 08:01:00 PM »
i think ive had it since i was 8, but its got really bad this year for some reason, especially over the summer. someone told me it can get more severe with stress though and ive had a pretty depressing fewe months so that couple be it. i understand how disabling it is though if thats is what ive got. it screws me up in so many ways.

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #29 on: October 28, 2007, 08:03:04 PM »
I just figure that what I have is executive dysfunction.
But, complex things really freak me out.