Author Topic: What did you eat today?  (Read 95846 times)

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
Re: What did you eat today?
« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2007, 05:37:07 PM »
i'm protesting against the thread being moved before the vote was over, primarily, but i'm also exercising my right to post in this forum according to its guidelines. and, of course, i'm interested in seeing what will happen--will there be a vote about this one, too, and will the world council decide to move the thread, against my wishes? will the board be moderated, in the end?

i'm planning to have a salad, tomorrow, and maybe some toast. that, of course, could change.
If the WC votes to move/ add your thread then, yes it will be moved into the correct place. And no it isnt moderating at all, I left a link for all those who wanted to be able to find this thread. Grow up...

that *is* moderating the board, whether you like it or not. leaving a link doesn't change the fact that you moved the thread. also, it's abusing your power as an admin, to move it before the vote is finished. it's not in your job description to make those decisions.

and how is this *not* the correct place? read the description: "Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board."

so you grow up. and do it quickly, please, because right now you're like a twelve-year-old with a new, slightly forbidden toy.

And you are acting like the typical grumpy old man who is complaining about their not being enough rain. Given the extent of the majority, moving the topic seems like what needed doing. If you are so bothered move it back...

the vote isn't over yet. i'm asking you to respect that.

and yes, i could move it back, but that's not in my job description. it's in YOURS.
If the vote changes, then I will move it back. On the other hand, if the vote is as I expect it to be, then I will join the two threads together, as that would be inline with what the membership wants.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2007, 05:43:01 PM »

and yes, i could move it back, but that's not in my job description. it's in YOURS.
If the vote changes, then I will move it back. On the other hand, if the vote is as I expect it to be, then I will join the two threads together, as that would be inline with what the membership wants.

join what two threads together? are you still claiming that you aren't moderating the board? you don't know what the membership thinks unless you are psychic.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #17 on: October 25, 2007, 05:47:52 PM »

join what two threads together? are you still claiming that you aren't moderating the board? you don't know what the membership thinks unless you are psychic.
This one and the other identical one in Games. If the membership vote for this thread to be moved, then they should be merged, though if you want to start a poll on it, i will wait for it to finish before merging them. This whole thing is really getting petty though.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2007, 05:53:47 PM »

This one and the other identical one in Games. If the membership vote for this thread to be moved, then they should be merged, though if you want to start a poll on it, i will wait for it to finish before merging them. This whole thing is really getting petty though.

don't you dare to move this thread. if you move it, you will again abuse your admin powers AND you will again moderate. this thread is not part of the poll calandale started and it's certainly not a game. also, i, as the thread's original author, DO NOT WANT IT TO BE MOVED ANYWHERE. get it?

do you know why the admin position was renamed "caretaker admin", hadron?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #19 on: October 25, 2007, 06:37:16 PM »

*reaches into pocket and pulls out a reminder note from which to read*

Hardon, SHUT THE FUCK UP!

:finger:
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #20 on: October 25, 2007, 06:42:11 PM »

don't you dare to move this thread. if you move it, you will again abuse your admin powers AND you will again moderate. this thread is not part of the poll calandale started and it's certainly not a game. also, i, as the thread's original author, DO NOT WANT IT TO BE MOVED ANYWHERE. get it?

Fair enough, someone will have to start another poll. I do wish you would stop being so petty...

richard

« Reply #21 on: October 25, 2007, 06:46:57 PM »
beer+carpathian forest ;)

Soph

« Reply #22 on: October 25, 2007, 09:53:55 PM »
well i dunno wtf you're all on about, but i had a pizza and four packets of crisps today

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #23 on: October 25, 2007, 09:56:59 PM »
Teriyaki marinated pork loin, green beans and mashed potatoes.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #24 on: October 25, 2007, 10:00:41 PM »

Fair enough, someone will have to start another poll. I do wish you would stop being so petty...

The funny thing is that young punks think that really important, yet smallish and seemingly insignificant shit, is petty. There is a lot of really strong shit that can be moved with a small scoop, at first, but not all of it is petty.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #25 on: October 25, 2007, 10:09:53 PM »
well i dunno wtf you're all on about, but i had a pizza and four packets of crisps today

I guess we could get on about how fucked up your diet is, but there are irons in the fire, here.

:D

Soph

« Reply #26 on: October 25, 2007, 10:14:36 PM »
actually, i think i had an apple before as well. so it's not all bad  :laugh:

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #27 on: October 25, 2007, 10:21:17 PM »
actually, i think i had an apple before as well. so it's not all bad  :laugh:

Hey, that makes two of us or maybe three if PMS Elle is still going. Apples here are cheap, in season, plentiful and we have been pounding them for about a month.

Soph

« Reply #28 on: October 25, 2007, 10:26:01 PM »
the only reason i had an apple was because we'd ran out of halloween jaffa cake bars. but there are quite a few in the kitchen, so i'll probably have another one tomorrow.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #29 on: October 25, 2007, 11:45:31 PM »
I ate a tiny apple from my baby dwarf apple tree yesterday.  It was actually very good.

8)