Start here > What's your crime? Basic Discussion

What did you eat today?

(1/1410) > >>

odeon:
i had pasta.

not really interested in what you ate, though, to be honest. this is a protest against turning Intensity into a moderated forum. allow me to quote from the Index Page:

--- Quote ---Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.
--- End quote ---

purposefulinsanity:
So in effect you're also protesting against the democracy aspect of the site since a decent majority voted that it should be moved.

odeon:
i'm protesting against the thread being moved before the vote was over, primarily, but i'm also exercising my right to post in this forum according to its guidelines. and, of course, i'm interested in seeing what will happen--will there be a vote about this one, too, and will the world council decide to move the thread, against my wishes? will the board be moderated, in the end?

i'm planning to have a salad, tomorrow, and maybe some toast. that, of course, could change.

Lucifer:
sulky boots.  :smarty:

if you're very good and don't sulk, i'll make you some more dotty bread, okay?   :-*

purposefulinsanity:

--- Quote from: Lucifer on October 25, 2007, 02:13:18 PM ---sulky boots.  :smarty:

if you're very good and don't sulk, i'll make you some more dotty bread, okay?   :-*

--- End quote ---

:laugh:  Does dotty bread make everything better?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version