Politics, Mature and taboo > Political Pundits

Cheney

(1/4) > >>

Parts:

--- Quote ---Quote from: Callaway on October 17, 2007, 07:00:53 PM
Quote from: parts on October 17, 2007, 01:34:09 AM
Quote from: Callaway on October 16, 2007, 09:57:22 PM
Right now, the Moon.

Before, something about the 1918 Influenza pandemic with an Indian scientist who thinks that it was caused by comet debris falling to earth, although his view is not shared by many other scientists.

Next, Frontline:  "Cheney's Law" on PBS.  Looks like it will be interesting.

watched both of the first two tonight the Moon came back on at 2am

What did you think of them?

Here is a synopsis of the "Cheney's Law" one, which I found very interesting:

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/cheney/etc/synopsis.html

You can even watch the whole show online, if you want to.

I liked them both very interesting but then again I liked the movies when I was in school too.  Most of the TV I watch is along these lines. Going to watch "Cheney's Law" now online. Watched it perhaps it should be President Cheney instead of Vise  President he's been waiting a long time for this and found his man in Bush
--- End quote ---

Copied this from what are you watching add with his recent statements on Iran it adds up to some real scary shit

--- Quote --- LEESBURG, Va. - The United States and other nations will not allow Iran to obtain a nuclear weapon, Vice President Dick Cheney said Sunday.
ADVERTISEMENT

"Our country, and the entire international community, cannot stand by as a terror-supporting state fulfills its grandest ambitions,"
--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---"We will not allow Iran to have a nuclear weapon," he said.

Cheney's words seemed to only escalate the U.S. rhetoric against Iran over the past several days, including President Bush's warning that a nuclear Iran could lead to "World War III."
--- End quote ---
Link to full articlehttp://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20071022/ap_on_go_pr_wh/cheney;_ylt=AiMoy1K6euhVn4YrTyDBjRGyFz4D

I hope they are just saber rattling but really never know what to expect.  The Republicans as it stands now will lose the Presidency in 2008 which make them even more dangerous in my opinion

Callaway:
I know.  I read that in the newspaper this morning.  Scary, isn't it how much damage a lame duck Vice President can do when he thinks that he has nothing to lose?

Parts:
Lets just hope Cheney doesn't get Bush to do anything rash.  After watching the frontline show on him I know he's working on a plan

Janicka:
Fucker is trying to cause WW3.  Even Curious George has been talking WW3 lately.  It freaks the shit out of me. 

duncvis:
They're obviously waiting for the Second Coming.  ::) ::) ::) <<----holy roll-eyes

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version