Author Topic: Post something good that happened today  (Read 94042 times)

Blasted

Re: Post something good that happened today
« Reply #2340 on: June 13, 2009, 01:04:49 PM »
Fucking YES!  One of the side-effects is gonna be weight loss.  I know it's only the first day but I can already tell since my food is tasteless and my apetite is shrinking.  The same happened when I was on Prozac and Citalopram.  I am so happy  ;D

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2341 on: June 13, 2009, 01:26:51 PM »
Fucking YES!  One of the side-effects is gonna be weight loss.  I know it's only the first day but I can already tell since my food is tasteless and my apetite is shrinking.  The same happened when I was on Prozac and Citalopram.  I am so happy  ;D

Weight loss also occurs as a side effect of working out you know.  :lol:
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Blasted

« Reply #2342 on: June 13, 2009, 01:33:25 PM »

Weight loss also occurs as a side effect of working out you know.  :lol:

I'm too lazy to work out.  I just walk everywhere and do these:

if I'm really motivated.  Plus I don't care about being toned, I just want to be skinny  :zoinks:

TheoK

« Reply #2343 on: June 13, 2009, 01:47:01 PM »
Too bad you weren't born in 1920 or so. Then you'd be really skinny by now, without drugs or excercise.  :zoinks:

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2344 on: June 13, 2009, 01:48:48 PM »
Lol. I used to be skinny before puberty. Now i'm bulky, but at least its proportioned.
I will never stop...

Blasted

« Reply #2345 on: June 13, 2009, 01:51:19 PM »
Too bad you weren't born in 1920 or so. Then you'd be really skinny by now, without drugs or excercise.  :zoinks:

Oh no I wouldn't smart-arse since I'm not Jewish.

Blasted

« Reply #2346 on: June 13, 2009, 01:53:28 PM »
Lol. I used to be skinny before puberty. Now i'm bulky, but at least its proportioned.

I was too developed for my age.  Had C cup boobs at 14, gained weight afterwards then lost most of it by 17.

TheoK

« Reply #2347 on: June 13, 2009, 01:54:43 PM »

You're Polish. Poles didn't get much to eat either during the occupation. :smarty:

Blasted

« Reply #2348 on: June 13, 2009, 01:58:46 PM »

You're Polish. Poles didn't get much to eat either during the occupation. :smarty:

They had their means of getting food.  My grandad was in occupied Warsaw, so I should know.

TheoK

« Reply #2349 on: June 13, 2009, 02:03:47 PM »

They had their means of getting food.  My grandad was in occupied Warsaw, so I should know.

The smart and fortunate Poles, yes. Was your grandpa involved in the 1944 uprising? Then I must give him that he was BRAVE! :arrr:

Blasted

« Reply #2350 on: June 13, 2009, 02:09:31 PM »

The smart and fortunate Poles, yes. Was your grandpa involved in the 1944 uprising? Then I must give him that he was BRAVE! :arrr:

He was too young but his dad, my great grandfather, was.

TheoK

« Reply #2351 on: June 13, 2009, 02:15:25 PM »

That was brave. They had no chance against the Germans but they actually fought them for two whole months with just pistols, rifles and molotov cocktails. Not bad.

My grandad got partisan training and spent most of the war near the Norwegian border in case of an invasion. He was pretty angry at me for admiring Hitler...

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2352 on: June 13, 2009, 02:31:18 PM »

I was too developed for my age.  Had C cup boobs at 14, gained weight afterwards then lost most of it by 17.

I was raised rough. I grew into a hulking monster by the time I was 19.
I will never stop...

TheoK

« Reply #2353 on: June 13, 2009, 02:34:37 PM »

I was raised rough. I grew into a hulking monster by the time I was 19.

So you were green and tearing your shirts apart?  :P

Blasted

« Reply #2354 on: June 13, 2009, 02:47:20 PM »

That was brave. They had no chance against the Germans but they actually fought them for two whole months with just pistols, rifles and molotov cocktails. Not bad.

My grandad got partisan training and spent most of the war near the Norwegian border in case of an invasion. He was pretty angry at me for admiring Hitler...

My great grandad wasn't majorly involved and later got shot by a Ukrainian but my grandma's uncle was.  Also my stepdad's parents were in Armia Krajowa.