Educational

Author Topic: should i join  (Read 1515 times)

Offline Draggon

• L337 H@X0R 0V T3H @$P13 L337
  • Postwhore
Re: should i join
« Reply #30 on: June 16, 2006, 01:23:35 PM »
I like the thought of joining this site but I don't want to make an idiot of myself.  On WP I really had the feeling a lot of the time that I was the only non-genius aspie and not intelligent enough to talk to other aspies.  Did anyone remember me and did you think I was ok and that this would be a good place for me to join?

You just suffer from lack of self-confidence because you worry too much about your appearance more than your own abilities.
Yeah.  Boy, you must be really ugly if your confidence is that low
"run with a pack, not with a herd"

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #31 on: June 16, 2006, 05:40:40 PM »
rules are around the corner.
the playground has been turned into a parking garage.
it inevitable.
maybe we should grow up, be waht life has turned us into, rather than the free person we were when we were swinging from the jugle gym.
the honest people we were so very long ago.
yep, the rules are close now, prepare for censorship next.
Misunderstood.

peegai

« Reply #32 on: June 17, 2006, 10:24:56 AM »
I like the thought of joining this site but I don't want to make an idiot of myself.  On WP I really had the feeling a lot of the time that I was the only non-genius aspie and not intelligent enough to talk to other aspies.  Did anyone remember me and did you think I was ok and that this would be a good place for me to join?

You just suffer from lack of self-confidence because you worry too much about your appearance more than your own abilities.
Yeah.  Boy, you must be really ugly if your confidence is that low

I wasn't referring only to his exterior, but his obsession of looking smart and shit -- his status, in other words. People who worry too much about that concept lose at life.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2006, 02:29:12 PM by peegai »

Blasted

« Reply #33 on: November 22, 2009, 06:48:36 PM »
It's the dating douchebag   :zoinks: