Author Topic: Zomg Aspie emo fucking cuntrags  (Read 16939 times)

The_P

Re: Zomg Aspie emo fucking cuntrags
« Reply #105 on: October 06, 2007, 06:06:35 AM »
I thought Starbuline was only 15. How the fuck did her boyfriend die??

He lit up a BBQ in his car and closed all the doors and windows so the CO2 would kill him.

What a spoilt fuck; I don't even have a car.

And what a dumbass for killing himself.

You must be The_P I suppose.

Just wanted to comment on this....
This is the most retarded thing I ever read from anywhere in the internet, ever.  Which is pretty sad you are getting away with it, oh well, life's not fair.

Thanks. My retardedness must be on par with Encyclopedia Dramatica's.

What's really retarded is that you dolts on Zomg are commending the fool for how strong he was and all that. If he was strong, he wouldn't have been desperate to kill himself.

:wanker:

Find a new martyr.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2007, 06:08:35 AM by Suicide is for chumps »

duncvis

« Reply #106 on: October 06, 2007, 06:31:49 AM »
God awful ghastly poophole of a place.  I shan't be going back.
Thats what i thought of Bradford.

You'd adore Halifax then. Its graet. :oneliner:

Halifax?  What a puke-worthy town.  Now, North Yorkshire is nice.  Todmorden is average on a nice day?  But Halifax?  How unpleasant.

lol, I was being sarcastic. Halifax is the arsehole of Yorkshire - its our Burnley. :puke:

I've been to Leeds and that was pretty shit-awful too.  You're going to say you're from Leeds now aren't you?  ;)

Nope. Leeds is a bigger shithole but Halifax is stinkier. I'm a Bradford lad, but I don't live there any more. Bradford gets a bad rap but its home.

Yeah, i wasn't keen on Leeds either.
I had a nice curry in Bradford actually, one of them places where you took your own booze in, and the tables and chairs were like the ones at school-dinner time. It was a few years ago, ive not seen a place like that since.

was that downstairs at the kashmir on morley st by any chance?

Kosmonaut

« Reply #107 on: October 06, 2007, 07:03:16 AM »
God awful ghastly poophole of a place.  I shan't be going back.
Thats what i thought of Bradford.

You'd adore Halifax then. Its graet. :oneliner:

Halifax?  What a puke-worthy town.  Now, North Yorkshire is nice.  Todmorden is average on a nice day?  But Halifax?  How unpleasant.

lol, I was being sarcastic. Halifax is the arsehole of Yorkshire - its our Burnley. :puke:

I've been to Leeds and that was pretty shit-awful too.  You're going to say you're from Leeds now aren't you?  ;)

Nope. Leeds is a bigger shithole but Halifax is stinkier. I'm a Bradford lad, but I don't live there any more. Bradford gets a bad rap but its home.

Yeah, i wasn't keen on Leeds either.
I had a nice curry in Bradford actually, one of them places where you took your own booze in, and the tables and chairs were like the ones at school-dinner time. It was a few years ago, ive not seen a place like that since.

was that downstairs at the kashmir on morley st by any chance?

it was a long time ago and i wouldnt know the name. but, yes i vaguely recall going downstairs to it.
i would be amazed if it is still there.

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #108 on: October 06, 2007, 07:28:38 AM »

I thought Starbuline, but if it's a sock puppet, then it isn't just this forum

Any particular reason?
Doesn't look like her style,
plus she's got other worries
right now.

Well that's what piqued my curiosity of who Green was, since that's probably what starbuline would've said, if she were here. Then I looked at the reg times and everything and noticed that Green's posts sound like what starbuline would sound like if she didn't want us to know she was starbuline.

That is so convoluted and paranoid,
that it actually managed to confuse ME. :laugh:

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #109 on: October 06, 2007, 07:30:17 AM »

What's really retarded is that you dolts on Zomg are commending the fool for how strong he was and all that. If he was strong, he wouldn't have been desperate to kill himself.

Find a new martyr.

I commend him on PRECISELY having the strength
to die. Try it sometime. Bet you a dollar you don't
manage.

And if you do, 'twill be the best dollar I spent.

The_P

« Reply #110 on: October 06, 2007, 07:51:06 AM »

Find a new martyr.

I commend him on PRECISELY having the strength
to die. Try it sometime. Bet you a dollar you don't
manage.

And if you do, 'twill be the best dollar I spent.

Calandale, it's easy for you to think this way for you don't have any children. It's a good thing too, considering your nonchalant attitude over this nonsense.

And killing myself would be a grave insult to my family.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2007, 07:55:56 AM by Suicide is for chumps »

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #111 on: October 06, 2007, 07:54:04 AM »

I thought Starbuline, but if it's a sock puppet, then it isn't just this forum

Any particular reason?
Doesn't look like her style,
plus she's got other worries
right now.

Well that's what piqued my curiosity of who Green was, since that's probably what starbuline would've said, if she were here. Then I looked at the reg times and everything and noticed that Green's posts sound like what starbuline would sound like if she didn't want us to know she was starbuline.

I really don't think that Green is Starbuline.  Maybe Green is a friend of hers?

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #112 on: October 06, 2007, 08:18:37 AM »
Going out can be a bummer, but there is nothing to stop you meeting friends at different places to the city centre, for example your house, local pub, and so on. I would suggest go and live in a much smaller city (and therefore one thats easier to go out in), obviously that is impractical though. As for being intresting to talk to, normally thats a fairly easy one to correct, you need to read into lots of different areas, even if its just a passing glance at the news and a few facts on whatever sports. In other words learn small talk. Being funny is harder, try reading some satire or watching some comedy shows, it may improve your wit a little, but it wont make you a comedian. Really you do need to join some societies at your uni, no matter how hard you find it. The passing of time will make it more comfortable and palitable to do, once you get the swing of the social game a little.
i do read the news a lot, i did politics at A level so i got into reading the news a lot anyway, but most people talk about other things - going to clubs etc, which i don't do.
I was using it as an example, obviously you need to go wider than one area. Politics in my case is in addition to a stack of scientific knowledge, where as given that you are a historian its an extension of an area of conversation. You need a good range of stuff, as i said you need to read into lots of different areas (people are very different, if your area of knowledge is narrow, then the number of people you can have an intelligent conversation with is going to be small). As for going to nightclubs etc, there are plenty that dont do that very often (i.e half the uni). Those people do join something else, sport, debating and all sorts of things. You should pick up a martial art or something, ur uni should have pretty much everything. Though the fact you go to a former poly will put you at a disadvantage a bit.

Offline Tequila

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #113 on: October 06, 2007, 08:24:20 AM »
I don't go to nightclubs or anything like that.  I lead a quiet life but I try to get out and see things whenever I can.

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #114 on: October 06, 2007, 08:27:06 AM »
I don't go to nightclubs or anything like that.  I lead a quiet life but I try to get out and see things whenever I can.
I dont go clubbing very often, there is so much else to do. I take it your not at uni yet?

Offline Tequila

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #115 on: October 06, 2007, 08:28:30 AM »
I won't be going to university.  That's not on the agenda, I'm afraid.

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #116 on: October 06, 2007, 08:33:05 AM »
I won't be going to university.  That's not on the agenda, I'm afraid.
Hmm, why not? Is it not your sort of thing then?

Offline Tequila

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #117 on: October 06, 2007, 12:36:08 PM »
Because I was home-schooled and, it never interested me to begin with and my circumstances are different.  I'm quite happy doing my own thing.

And yourself?

The_P

« Reply #118 on: October 06, 2007, 12:59:36 PM »
Because I was home-schooled and, it never interested me to begin with and my circumstances are different.  I'm quite happy doing my own thing.

And yourself?

I've been home-tutored on my last year at school.

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #119 on: October 06, 2007, 04:46:51 PM »

And yourself?
I am just at uni, started this week. Bloody well enjoying myself as well. If you dont mind me asking, what circumstances are stopping you from going?