Author Topic: Zomg Aspie emo fucking cuntrags  (Read 16944 times)

Soph

Re: Zomg Aspie emo fucking cuntrags
« Reply #90 on: October 05, 2007, 06:38:24 AM »
i seem to fail every time i manage to find someone who could possibly become a friend. and it's physically exhausting. so right now i don't have the energy to try again, because the chances are so high that i'll fail again, and it's just draining.
You fail because you go in with a negative attitude. Go in with a positive one. Seriously aspies can succeed if they try. You just have to make the effort in life, rather than hiding behind a quilt of psychological labels. Move forward.
i didn't go in with a negative attitude. when i was at my lowest i didn't try at all, it was when i was better that i tried it. and this was before i even knew i had AS, so i didn't have a negative attitude due to that. i have a negative attitude now, yes. because there are only so many times i can go into something hoping for the best, and continuously get the worst.
Ok, you go wrong in places. If you dont mind me asking, how do you go wrong? What tends to screw up? There must be some sort of grouping/ social in your uni that you will fit into somehow.
going out mainly. in order to sustain any kind of friendship before i've always had to go out with them, to the cinema, trafford centre, into town etc etc, and i physically cant do that as much as they seem to require it - it's exhausting and i always end up with headache when i get home. yet if i don't keep on seeing them at least every few days, we drift apart. i'm also not funny or interesting to talk to, which is what most people seem to want. and there are practical reasons whichmake it difficult as well - disorientation etc

Offline Tequila

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #91 on: October 05, 2007, 09:31:25 AM »
Why not just start small?  That's what I did.

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #92 on: October 05, 2007, 09:45:55 AM »
i seem to fail every time i manage to find someone who could possibly become a friend. and it's physically exhausting. so right now i don't have the energy to try again, because the chances are so high that i'll fail again, and it's just draining.
You fail because you go in with a negative attitude. Go in with a positive one. Seriously aspies can succeed if they try. You just have to make the effort in life, rather than hiding behind a quilt of psychological labels. Move forward.
i didn't go in with a negative attitude. when i was at my lowest i didn't try at all, it was when i was better that i tried it. and this was before i even knew i had AS, so i didn't have a negative attitude due to that. i have a negative attitude now, yes. because there are only so many times i can go into something hoping for the best, and continuously get the worst.
Ok, you go wrong in places. If you dont mind me asking, how do you go wrong? What tends to screw up? There must be some sort of grouping/ social in your uni that you will fit into somehow.
going out mainly. in order to sustain any kind of friendship before i've always had to go out with them, to the cinema, trafford centre, into town etc etc, and i physically cant do that as much as they seem to require it - it's exhausting and i always end up with headache when i get home. yet if i don't keep on seeing them at least every few days, we drift apart. i'm also not funny or interesting to talk to, which is what most people seem to want. and there are practical reasons whichmake it difficult as well - disorientation etc
Going out can be a bummer, but there is nothing to stop you meeting friends at different places to the city centre, for example your house, local pub, and so on. I would suggest go and live in a much smaller city (and therefore one thats easier to go out in), obviously that is impractical though. As for being intresting to talk to, normally thats a fairly easy one to correct, you need to read into lots of different areas, even if its just a passing glance at the news and a few facts on whatever sports. In other words learn small talk. Being funny is harder, try reading some satire or watching some comedy shows, it may improve your wit a little, but it wont make you a comedian. Really you do need to join some societies at your uni, no matter how hard you find it. The passing of time will make it more comfortable and palitable to do, once you get the swing of the social game a little.

The_P

« Reply #93 on: October 05, 2007, 12:24:56 PM »
With all that said...

KingCrimson - 0
Le monde - 1

C'est la vie, folks.

Offline Mr Smith

• lardass
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #94 on: October 05, 2007, 08:55:36 PM »
This is the most retarded thing I ever read from anywhere in the internet, ever.

You must be pretty sheltered then in regards to e-crap. This doesn't even come close to the retarded mark in regards to other stuff out there.

Offline maldoror

• Bipolar Marksman of the Aspie Elite
  • Postwhore
  • shwing
« Reply #95 on: October 05, 2007, 09:37:43 PM »
This is the most retarded thing I ever read from anywhere in the internet, ever.

You must be pretty sheltered then in regards to e-crap. This doesn't even come close to the retarded mark in regards to other stuff out there.

It is pretty retarded though, considering he didn't even know the person, and making a "brilliant" generalization about people who end their own lives.

Who called it brilliant?

By the way, does anybody else have the same suspicion about Green's identity that I do, or is that old news?
!!Super atomic enema!!

Soph

« Reply #96 on: October 06, 2007, 01:56:15 AM »
Going out can be a bummer, but there is nothing to stop you meeting friends at different places to the city centre, for example your house, local pub, and so on. I would suggest go and live in a much smaller city (and therefore one thats easier to go out in), obviously that is impractical though. As for being intresting to talk to, normally thats a fairly easy one to correct, you need to read into lots of different areas, even if its just a passing glance at the news and a few facts on whatever sports. In other words learn small talk. Being funny is harder, try reading some satire or watching some comedy shows, it may improve your wit a little, but it wont make you a comedian. Really you do need to join some societies at your uni, no matter how hard you find it. The passing of time will make it more comfortable and palitable to do, once you get the swing of the social game a little.
i do read the news a lot, i did politics at A level so i got into reading the news a lot anyway, but most people talk about other things - going to clubs etc, which i don't do.

Offline Mr Smith

• lardass
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #97 on: October 06, 2007, 05:05:42 AM »

It is pretty retarded though, considering he didn't even know the person, and making a "brilliant" generalization about people who end their own lives.

Who called it brilliant?

By the way, does anybody else have the same suspicion about Green's identity that I do, or is that old news?

No. Who is it?
Someone IP check.

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #98 on: October 06, 2007, 05:24:04 AM »
I'm presuming greenblue.

Offline maldoror

• Postwhore
  • shwing
« Reply #99 on: October 06, 2007, 05:25:32 AM »

Who called it brilliant?

No. Who is it?
Someone IP check.

I thought Starbuline, but if it's a sock puppet, then it isn't just this forum
!!Super atomic enema!!

Offline maldoror

• Postwhore
  • shwing
« Reply #100 on: October 06, 2007, 05:27:37 AM »
Fatty, why do you have Richard's face on a hot dog bun? Do you really want to eat Richard? Get in touch, you two.
!!Super atomic enema!!

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #101 on: October 06, 2007, 05:28:15 AM »

Any particular reason?
Doesn't look like her style,
plus she's got other worries
right now.

Offline Mr Smith

• lardass
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #102 on: October 06, 2007, 05:36:43 AM »
I don't think it's her. Different vibe to the post.

Fatty, why do you have Richard's face on a hot dog bun? Do you really want to eat Richard? Get in touch, you two.

Because that's my theme, first was the Mc Jagger hamburger. Actually I need a new one. Any volenteers to donate a pic of themselves?

Offline maldoror

• Postwhore
  • shwing
« Reply #103 on: October 06, 2007, 05:42:22 AM »

Any particular reason?
Doesn't look like her style,
plus she's got other worries
right now.

Well that's what piqued my curiosity of who Green was, since that's probably what starbuline would've said, if she were here. Then I looked at the reg times and everything and noticed that Green's posts sound like what starbuline would sound like if she didn't want us to know she was starbuline.
!!Super atomic enema!!

Offline maldoror

• Postwhore
  • shwing
« Reply #104 on: October 06, 2007, 05:53:33 AM »
I don't think it's her. Different vibe to the post.

Because that's my theme, first was the Mc Jagger hamburger. Actually I need a new one. Any volenteers to donate a pic of themselves?

Can I be a sandwich of some sort?
!!Super atomic enema!!