Author Topic: Zomg Aspie emo fucking cuntrags  (Read 16929 times)

Soph

Re: Zomg Aspie emo fucking cuntrags
« Reply #45 on: October 04, 2007, 07:49:06 AM »
you know shit all about him. and afaik it wasn't his car, it was his mom's or something.

Love, it's a public forum, deal with that. If you don't want strangers to comment, don't make a topic about it. Or hell, ban me from that place, if you want -- it is already a dictatorship, as far as I can see.

His death conflicts with my beliefs in that matter, and I will make my voice heard, regardless if it may upset some people. I'm not some sheep who needs to follow a certain protocol by pretending to be nice and thoughtful, especially when it comes to morons who take their lives for granted.

I'll give him some credit, though: He had the balls to end it all, unlike you or Ahayes. People like you get off from the attention, else you wouldn't post topics about it in public. You don't need help. Hell, you're already going to university as une studente de l'histoire -- a better predicament then most of the youths in your area -- and yet you're still fucking miserable?

You're seriously fucking selfish, you know that? What else would I expect from people with martyr complexes?
stop talking out your arse, that's all bullshit. it wasnt even my thread, it was my suicidal depressed 16th yr old friend's thread. so yeah, i moved your disgusting, inconsiderate 'contribution' out of it and into a seperate forum. and? and i didnt even say i dont want you to comment, i just told you you know nothing about him.

yeah, i havent killed myself. is that the best you can come up with? i post about it on the forum because it's the best place for me to get it all out. no one has to read my posts or respond to them, most of the time i dont even want replied, i just want to write it down.

and so what if i'm at uni? that means i can't be depressed?

Offline Tequila

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #46 on: October 04, 2007, 07:59:35 AM »
All forums are dictatorships as they're private property.  Some, however, are more fun to spend time on than others.  Soph, your dear forum is near the bottom of the turdpile.  Shape up and deal with it or fuck off.

Soph

« Reply #47 on: October 04, 2007, 08:06:36 AM »
All forums are dictatorships as they're private property.  Some, however, are more fun to spend time on than others.  Soph, your dear forum is near the bottom of the turdpile.  Shape up and deal with it or fuck off.
lol fuck off?
it was you who joined zomg as said you were going to 'troll' on there for a while. what do you want me to do, delete the forum just because you dont like it? your opinion means absolutely nothing to me.  8)

Offline Tequila

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #48 on: October 04, 2007, 08:08:28 AM »
I did.  There was nothing there to troll.  It was like trying to swim in a centimetre of water.

There's a big wide world outside there Soph.  Why don't you go and check it out every once in a while?  You might be surprised.

Soph

« Reply #49 on: October 04, 2007, 08:10:22 AM »
bring up my SAD again... boring. it's not like i make no effort. and you don't seem to do much with your lief anyway... go to the pub... take some shitty pictures... eat some shite food... post on wp... go to the pub...

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #50 on: October 04, 2007, 08:11:30 AM »

I'll give him some credit, though: He had the balls to end it all, unlike you or Ahayes. People like you get off from the attention, else you wouldn't post topics about it in public. You don't need help. Hell, you're already going to university as une studente de l'histoire -- a better predicament then most of the youths in your area -- and yet you're still fucking miserable?

Aren't you the SAME person who suggests
that those who can't find work, with no real
difficulties, should go kill themselves?

Offline Tequila

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #51 on: October 04, 2007, 08:12:11 AM »
Your caricature is about as accurate as saying that all Germans are Nazis.

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #52 on: October 04, 2007, 08:37:46 AM »
bring up my SAD again... boring. it's not like i make no effort. and you don't seem to do much with your lief anyway... go to the pub... take some shitty pictures... eat some shite food... post on wp... go to the pub...
The real question is who is happier. I suspect its Tequila. Asides, going to the pub is what you should be doing, as a student.

Soph

« Reply #53 on: October 04, 2007, 09:11:12 AM »
The real question is who is happier. I suspect its Tequila. Asides, going to the pub is what you should be doing, as a student.
going to lectures is what i should be doing as a student. not doing something i dislike, which doesn't help my course at all. and yeah he probably is happpier, i have depression, going to the pub isnt going to cure it.

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #54 on: October 04, 2007, 09:17:04 AM »
going to lectures is what i should be doing as a student. not doing something i dislike, which doesn't help my course at all. and yeah he probably is happpier, i have depression, going to the pub isnt going to cure it.
Going to the pub would help it a lot, especially if you make some good irl friends out of joining in the student activities. Asides, as a uni student these days you need something more than a degree to offer to an employer, joining societies and the social scene helps with that.

Offline Tequila

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #55 on: October 04, 2007, 09:20:48 AM »
I don't go to the pub all the time.  Everything in moderation.  I don't drink ten pints a day, nor would I eat five packets of crisps a day or anything like that.  You need to moderate yourself.  This will probably sound condescending but you sound like a deeply unhappy lady.  As for me, I'm not on top of the world myself but I do my bit.

The_P

« Reply #56 on: October 04, 2007, 12:15:24 PM »
Going to the pub would help it a lot, especially if you make some good irl friends out of joining in the student activities. Asides, as a uni student these days you need something more than a degree to offer to an employer, joining societies and the social scene helps with that.

I agree with Hadron. He's wise enough to find other outlets and other friends in order to feel good about himself. So far, it's paying off for him, and I applaud him for this.

You might feel annoyed by us, Soph, but it's what you needed to hear. The reality isn't all sunshine, I'm afraid.

I also question how moaning about your problems online are actually going to solve anything. I think the rest of the people in the Zomg forums suffer from internet addiction and need to lay from it for awhile and do something more productive.

Speaking of which, I should do some voluntary work again, until I hear of any new news on the Prince's Trust.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2007, 06:19:24 AM by Suicide is for chumps »

Soph

« Reply #57 on: October 04, 2007, 01:21:31 PM »
i tried for years to go out and be normal and go to the pub, make 'friends' etc. but making 'friends' isn't going to help me get rid of depression.
and don't you think i know it's not all sunshine?
i don't feel annoyed by you for this, i just find a lot of your arguments pathetic, and quite frankly repulsive in some instances.
i don't just moan about my problems online. putting it into words helps me sort things out in my head, so i can try and work out what the fuck to do next. it might not be how you or most people do it, but it works for me so i don't see why i should need to stop doing that just because you or whoever else thinks i'm being selfish or emo.
i know i can be selfish at times, so can everyone else. but tbh i'm putting practically everything i can into helping someone else right now, and i don't see how that makes me selfish at all.

The_P

« Reply #58 on: October 04, 2007, 01:37:49 PM »
You should be grateful, Soph, that I'm instilling you passion from my "pathetic" arguments. I can tell from your posts that you're feeling anger right now because of my intervention. Good. I'm giving you a reason to fight on. No need to thank me.

But you're not really progressing from your writing endeavours, are you? You're still stuck within the cycle of lament.

Day 1: My life is shit.
Day 2: Still shit.

And so on and so on...
« Last Edit: October 04, 2007, 01:42:21 PM by Manlove P »

Soph

« Reply #59 on: October 04, 2007, 01:41:41 PM »
maybe i'm not progressing much, but i'm not getting that much worse either. although maybe i should stop trying so i can see if i 'have the balls to do it'  8)
i'm not angry actually, i'm watching the simpsons and fucking around online, i'm not really that bothered about this. think what you want though. the only thing you've done that's bothered me is post stupid shit in starbuline's thread.