Educational

Author Topic: Ask the Kinder, Gentler Scrapheap 2.0 Anything I will answer ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 15902 times)

Frolic_Fun

I was talking about scatheap, but okay.

eris

I know.  I wasnt talking to anyone, actually. Im usually not. Your post make me paranoid so I checked ED and found some boring cunt named Eris on there and knew no one would care so I thought Id bump my postcount.

Frolic_Fun

I really wouldn't worry about it. They usually look for super-tards like Pentagram or Razor.

Scrapheap

How old were you when you had sex for the first time?

What makes you feel inadequate?

Back pimples

Truthfully, out of 10, how good in bed would you say your partners have been?

My last GF was a 9.99999

When was the last time you had sex?

a few months ago

Has anyone ever laughed at your penis?

no

Who was the last person you had homosexual urges towards?

Soph

What's the worst lie you've ever told?

if I told you, it would no longer be a lie.

Scrapheap

That sucks that it costs so much. I thought a car driver's licence cost a lot but a pilot's licence takes the cake.

Aviation is expensive as fuck. Everything has to be triple inspected, certified, doccumented, and so on and so forth.

Aircraft falling out of the air is a big deal.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
You've renamed yourself Sladeheap. Slade are seen as a kinda novelty band over here, famous mostly for their Christmas hit "Merry Xmas Everybody." Is that song played constantly at Christmas in America like it is over here? Are they famous for anything else in America? Do they have a following in America?

I'm asking this because I'm interested in this kind of thing. Yes, I'm bloody wierd :laugh:

Scrapheap

You've renamed yourself Sladeheap. Slade are seen as a kinda novelty band over here, famous mostly for their Christmas hit "Merry Xmas Everybody." Is that song played constantly at Christmas in America like it is over here? Are they famous for anything else in America? Do they have a following in America?

I'm asking this because I'm interested in this kind of thing. Yes, I'm bloody wierd :laugh:

Slade is very little known in the US. The only song that got halfway famous was Run Runaway because there was an MTV video of it that got played.

However, their hits Cum on feel the noize and Mama weer all crazee now, were made famous by Quiet Riot in the early 80's.

Gene Simons has mentioned that Slade was very influential on the formation of KISS.

Those of us who were dedicated fans of hard rock knew who Slade was, most Americans didn't.  :-\

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore

Slade is very little known in the US. The only song that got halfway famous was Run Runaway because there was an MTV video of it that got played.

However, their hits Cum on feel the noize and Mama weer all crazee now, were made famous by Quiet Riot in the early 80's.

Gene Simons has mentioned that Slade was very influential on the formation of KISS.

Those of us who were dedicated fans of hard rock knew who Slade was, most Americans didn't.  :-\

I noticed that Gene Simmons cited them as an infuence. Oasis covered Cum on feel the noize. I'm not sure if Oasis were ever big in America,? but they were huge over here when I was a kid. I've never heard Run Runaway I must admit. Cum on feel the noize, and Mama We're all crazy Now are kinda minor classics over here. T-Rex were probably more famous for Glam-Rock. Marc Bolan of T-rex was American, but I'm not sure if T-Rex ever made any impression in America. Merry Xmas Everybody is one of the songs that is played constantly at Christmas over here. It is probably the most famous Christmas songs ever in this country.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days

Funny.

I thought about changing his name to scatheap years ago and resisted.

:laugh:
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
It's not like they'll be posted onto some site like ED. ???

Wh'not?
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Scrapheap

Funny.

The name Scrapheap is self-depricating to begin with.

It's kinda hard to insult an insult.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore

Funny.

The name Scrapheap is self-depricating to begin with.

It's kinda hard to insult an insult.

No, trust me on this. I can think of many insults upon insults.

I choose the higher road.

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
You answered them!  ;D  :2thumbsup:

I figured you were just going to ignore me.  :plus:
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Have you read Infidel by Ayaan Hirsi Ali? The foreward is written by christopher hitchens.  I am only half way through it but it is definitely interesting so far

Scrapheap

Have you read Infidel by Ayaan Hirsi Ali? The foreward is written by christopher hitchens.  I am only half way through it but it is definitely interesting so far

No, I haven't read it, but I know who she is. I've seen several youtube clips of her speaking at AAI meetings.\

The fact that she was forced to leave the country where she is a member of parliment speaks to how cowardly Europe has become, in the face of Islamic aggression.