Author Topic: Ask the Kinder, Gentler Scrapheap 2.0 Anything I will answer ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 15667 times)

The_P

Since we have more men than women, and a few of them are carpet munchers, I thought you'd like my new avie.   :eyelash::eyebrows:

I am rather unimpressed with it...and I will tell you why.

you are a sexist fuck.

why not post a big naked male?

oh....yeah. people might think you are gay.

jackass.

Thank fuck that I'm not a sexist asshole, though I'm still an asshole.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
He is a car or should I say truck question.  I never had a car or truck were the back tires  wore out so much quicker than the front.  I am carrying a lot more stuff than I used to is it just the weight?

Most likely. What's the wear pattern on the tires like?

... even or choppy?

... inside or outside groove first?

... middle first?

Scrap will need these questions answered to offer an informed assessment.

Every truck I have ever had raised up in the front, taking some weight off the front tires compared to the back tires, when it was heavily loaded. Adjusting the tire pressure helps some, but the weight distribution is a large contributing factor to tire wear.

It very even wear right across the tire just like it had been driven double the miles on it. I try to distribute the weight as much as possible but there is only so much you can do.  I regularly carry over a thousand pounds at times close to a ton that which is right around the weight limit for the truck.  Had a lighter duty one before but blew the transmission and engine out after a couple years
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Scrapheap

No, your avatar looks just like a Real Doll.

And you do seem to have me confused with your mother.

OK, scrap...........who's that in your avatar and we want to see her face! :eyebrows:

Rui, the Real Doll:

:laugh:

Hmmm.. what's that taste........Ooooh Yes, It's called your own medicine.  :laugh:

BTW my mother is a coward and an idiot, niether of which you are. So tell me again, how is is that I'm projecting her on you??

Scrapheap

He is a car or should I say truck question.  I never had a car or truck were the back tires  wore out so much quicker than the front.  I am carrying a lot more stuff than I used to is it just the weight?

... even or choppy?

... middle first?

Every truck I have ever had raised up in the front, taking some weight off the front tires compared to the back tires, when it was heavily loaded. Adjusting the tire pressure helps some, but the weight distribution is a large contributing factor to tire wear.

It very even wear right across the tire just like it had been driven double the miles on it. I try to distribute the weight as much as possible but there is only so much you can do.  I regularly carry over a thousand pounds at times close to a ton that which is right around the weight limit for the truck.  Had a lighter duty one before but blew the transmission and engine out after a couple years

Sounds like it's just a matter of the load you're carrying, have you considered getting a Dually?? Or perhaps rear tires with stiffer sidewalls??

The only other thing I could think of is if it's a limited slip that has locked up and isn't allowing the wheels to turn at different speeds while turning a corner.

Online renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
I don't. Blech.
Comming from one of the resident Asexuals...what do you expect!!!
I guess it is the position of her body that gets to me. She looks like she is about to be autopsied.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Scrap, I know you are kinder and gentler, but do you think that the lady's vagina in your avatar is just a little bit big overall?

Offline Tequila

• Elder
  • Postwhore
More comfortable for Percy.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?

... even or choppy?

... middle first?

Sounds like it's just a matter of the load you're carrying, have you considered getting a Dually?? Or perhaps rear tires with stiffer sidewalls??

The only other thing I could think of is if it's a limited slip that has locked up and isn't allowing the wheels to turn at different speeds while turning a corner.
Thanks. I have had the truck for only a year and a half and just got used to it,  I'll be getting new tires soon and will look into stiffer ones. Is there a way to tell if the limited slip has locked up on your own or is it a take it to the shop kinda thing?
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
Are you daring to mess with the master?,  I will just go and teach you a lesson like I did Jessica.  That bitch needed some tough love, and you, get over yourself, even if I was gay, I would be out of your range.

Christ, I was joking, can you take a joke?  Is your psyche balanced enough for that?

What is your favorite color?

Callaway snitched on you, and your attempt to amuse me was pathetic.  Avitar change does not require any brains,  so I am assuming you have none.  Is that why your a scrapheap? :laugh:  May is good enough, but when it gets down to earth the same thing still is true.  The avitar does not change who I am.

Jokes a joke, serious or not, can you take the heat?  Are you cool enough to not let it bother you?

What is your favorite food?

This virgin boy is being patient, and while he does, he will accumulate more power.  I seem to fit right in with  Jessica's family.  I have something for each of them.  One could say, I do that to everyone.

You get drunk?

« Last Edit: October 06, 2007, 01:29:40 PM by AllDayGlowRandy »
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

willow

when you talk....baby jesus shits himself.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
when you talk....baby jesus shoots himself.

fixed.

:laugh:

Offline maldoror

• Bipolar Marksman of the Aspie Elite
  • Postwhore
  • shwing
Is your psyche balanced enough for that?

:o

Is the pot calling the kettle black?
!!Super atomic enema!!

The_P

when you talk....baby jesus shits himself.

When you write... followed by pauses... you fail at wit...

Scrapheap

Scrap, I know you are kinder and gentler, but do you think that the lady's vagina in your avatar is just a little bit big overall?

:LMAO:  :plus:

That was a good one!!! I just wish I was the one who streched it out.  8)

Scrapheap

... even or choppy?

... middle first?

Thanks. I have had the truck for only a year and a half and just got used to it,  I'll be getting new tires soon and will look into stiffer ones. Is there a way to tell if the limited slip has locked up on your own or is it a take it to the shop kinda thing?

Yes, you can check it on your own, but you need two people. You have to make a sharp turn, while someone (on the inside of the turn) watches to see if the inside wheel spins too fast (if it's being turned by the outer wheel).