Author Topic: Ask the Kinder, Gentler Scrapheap 2.0 Anything I will answer ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 15659 times)

Scrapheap

That woman's body sucks!

No, her mouth sucks, but you wouldn't know that virgin boy!! 

I would have to be pretty horny, maybe after I eat.

Which is to say ........... constantly??

Kinder Gentler?  Does that mean your gay now? :laugh:

I have no intentions of giving you my manlove, so don't get your hopes up!!!

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
'Twas something else up, I fear.

willow

Since we have more men than women, and a few of them are carpet munchers, I thought you'd like my new avie.   :eyelash::eyebrows:

I am rather unimpressed with it...and I will tell you why.

you are a sexist fuck.

why not post a big naked male?

oh....yeah. people might think you are gay.

jackass.

Offline maldoror

• Bipolar Marksman of the Aspie Elite
  • Postwhore
  • shwing
Yes, definitely looks like a Real Doll.

Here is Rui:

Ugh. Any guy who's attracted to that should be given a few good bitch slaps and then sent on his way.
!!Super atomic enema!!

willow

seriously.

jackass.

it is hard to love you, and still think you are a douche.

change it.

Scrapheap

Since we have more men than women, and a few of them are carpet munchers, I thought you'd like my new avie.   :eyelash::eyebrows:

I am rather unimpressed with it...and I will tell you why.

you are a sexist fuck.

why not post a big naked male?

oh....yeah. people might think you are gay.

jackass.

First you accuse me of being sexist, then a fag.....

For fuck's sake would you make up your mind?? (Ooooh and don't say I'm a sexist fag, 'cause I'm a lesbian traped in a man's body)

Scrapheap

Here is Rui:

Ugh. Any guy who's attracted to that should be given a few good bitch slaps and then sent on his way.

Callaway seems to have it stuck in her mind that my avie is a realdoll, just like she thinks I project my mother on her. She's a bit dense for being so smart sometimes.

Scrapheap

seriously.

jackass.

it is hard to love you, and still think you are a douche.

change it.

Well,,, since YOU said so.... yes MA'AM!!!

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore

Here is Rui:

Callaway seems to have it stuck in her mind that my avie is a realdoll, just like she thinks I project my mother on her. She's a bit dense for being so smart sometimes.

No, your avatar looks just like a Real Doll.

And you do seem to have me confused with your mother.

Offline Tequila

• Elder
  • Postwhore
I once saw a programme about Real Dolls.  Oh my shit it was creepy.

It’s basically about people who have synthetic dolls as girlfriends. There was a bloke from southern England on it and about three or four from the United States. They were the most barking mad of the lot. Every last one of them need their heads seeing to.

Here’s a more in-depth synopsis (from DigiGuide):

Documentary about the men who use sophisticated life-size dolls for sexual satisfaction and more - such as dates, affection and lifelong companionship. Featuring a young American man who gives his doll daily massages in the home he shares with his disapproving Mum and Dad; a British man who takes his doll out on day trips to the coast where she watches him hang- glide; and two Americans who live with multiple dolls, one of whom shares his eight synthetic lovers with his human girlfriend.

Every single one of the men featured on this programme seemed to be seriously messed up in the head. The way they carefully mollycoddled and had sex with what are pieces of plastic. These guys were real loonies. Where does the production company find these people is what I want to know. With no exceptions, every single one of them scared the living daylights out of me… and I’m a bloke!

Guys and Dolls reminded me of parts of a very bleak and violent slasher film called Maniac, where the serial killer in that has dolls. In a dream sequence they eventually all rise up against him.

This programme made for seriously disturbing viewing. If you want television that makes you feel like a good shower afterwards, I nominate Guys and Dolls, for I found it to be a seriously disturbing piece of programming. The scene in which the American chap and his new girlfriend sitting round the table with five plastic dolls is one of the strangest (and creepiest) things I have seen on TV for a long while.

What did I learn? I suddenly felt very normal indeed.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2007, 04:36:22 AM by Tequila »

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
He is a car or should I say truck question.  I never had a car or truck were the back tires  wore out so much quicker than the front.  I am carrying a lot more stuff than I used to is it just the weight?
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
<snipped>

An excellent fucking point!
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
He is a car or should I say truck question.  I never had a car or truck were the back tires  wore out so much quicker than the front.  I am carrying a lot more stuff than I used to is it just the weight?

Most likely. What's the wear pattern on the tires like?

... even or choppy?

... inside or outside groove first?

... middle first?

Scrap will need these questions answered to offer an informed assessment.

Every truck I have ever had raised up in the front, taking some weight off the front tires compared to the back tires, when it was heavily loaded. Adjusting the tire pressure helps some, but the weight distribution is a large contributing factor to tire wear.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Tequila

• Elder
  • Postwhore
<snipped>

An excellent fucking point!

"We're Aspies.  We don't fuck plastic."

- Tequila

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
Some do. Flo's got a pocket pussy.  :green: