Author Topic: A big thank you to my sponsors...  (Read 3168 times)

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
Re: A big thank you to my sponsors...
« Reply #45 on: October 03, 2007, 06:08:30 AM »
I'm open to them.
But it's cool.

The_P

« Reply #46 on: October 03, 2007, 06:10:50 AM »
I'm open to them.
But it's cool.

I'll refrain from making such jibes to you in future. At least you're strong enough to carry such a burden in your life.

GalileoAce

« Reply #47 on: October 03, 2007, 06:12:38 AM »
To do this, I first need to actually give a toss about people's opinions online, which I rarely do.

That's a lie, considering you inquired as to why I was offended by what you had done to my avatar.

The_P

« Reply #48 on: October 03, 2007, 06:16:17 AM »
To do this, I first need to actually give a toss about people's opinions online, which I rarely do.

That's a lie, considering you inquired as to why I was offended by what you had done to my avatar.

Did I say never? No, so it must've been a rare occurrence, then.

I was surprised and amused that you reacted the way you did, though.

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #49 on: October 03, 2007, 06:22:37 AM »
I'm open to them.
But it's cool.

I'll refrain from making such jibes to you in future. At least you're strong enough to carry such a burden in your life.

Thanks.  :plus:

Offline maldoror

• Bipolar Marksman of the Aspie Elite
  • Postwhore
  • shwing
« Reply #50 on: October 03, 2007, 09:40:26 AM »
Aw.
!!Super atomic enema!!

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #51 on: October 03, 2007, 09:48:34 AM »
Precious.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

GalileoAce

« Reply #52 on: October 03, 2007, 10:03:40 AM »

Then I guess you're pretty socially retarded then. You defaced an image of myself, how did you think I would react? With kisses and roses? Don't be a dumbass.

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #53 on: October 03, 2007, 10:04:51 AM »
The knife occluded by the veil of roses
is far more deadly than the wild swings
of the club.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #54 on: October 03, 2007, 10:13:11 AM »
*thinks*

think think think.

are you saying the sword is mightier than the club? i mean the knife is mightier than the pen? the feather boa is mightier than the teddybear?
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

GalileoAce

« Reply #55 on: October 03, 2007, 10:14:58 AM »
*thinks*
think think think.
are you saying the sword is mightier than the club? i mean the knife is mightier than the pen? the feather boa is mightier than the teddybear?

It is better to hide an attack with a present (ala: Trojan Horse style/Stealth) then to come out and simply attack making your intentions known right from the start.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #56 on: October 03, 2007, 10:18:09 AM »
wow you speak Calandale.
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

The_P

« Reply #57 on: October 03, 2007, 10:20:12 AM »

Then I guess you're pretty socially retarded then. You defaced an image of myself, how did you think I would react? With kisses and roses? Don't be a dumbass.

I was pretty sure that you could see the funny side of things, but I guess not. People here have made nasty gestures of my appearance before, and I took it pretty well.

And speaking of socially retarded, I don't post public photos of myself smashing up walls and whatnot whenever I have a fit, thank you very much.

GalileoAce

« Reply #58 on: October 03, 2007, 10:25:40 AM »
I was pretty sure that you could see the funny side of things, but I guess not. People here have made nasty gestures of my appearance before, and I took it pretty well.

Odd...You barely know me, and we've rarely spoken to each other and yet you were "pretty sure" on how I would react to something?

And speaking of socially retarded, I don't post public photos of myself smashing up walls and whatnot whenever I have a fit, thank you very much.

Ill advised I agree, but that doesn't excuse your actions.

The_P

« Reply #59 on: October 03, 2007, 10:47:15 AM »

Odd...You barely know me, and we've rarely spoken to each other and yet you were "pretty sure" on how I would react to something?

Well, this is Intensity, and piss-taking is rampant on this place. Sure we've never been eye-to-eye and all that, but why bother to sign up here if all you're going to do is call out on people for their anti-social behaviour? I admit that my behaviour is unfriendly. And? Am I supposed to feel guilty for arbitrarily upsetting other people's feelings? There are minor instances where I feel guilty for going too far with people, but most of the time I really don't care; I'm here to take the piss, and I get kicks out of it. A winner is me.