Educational

Author Topic: Hair today, gone tomorrow  (Read 3298 times)

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Hair today, gone tomorrow
« Reply #30 on: October 02, 2007, 12:01:09 PM »
i love bones. they are the most beautiful feature in a person. and what is left when the body rots. :-*
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #31 on: October 02, 2007, 12:07:20 PM »
me too. but what's more, i'm attached to my bones. :P
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #32 on: October 02, 2007, 12:24:48 PM »

you like bones, Odes? do you have some freakishly obsessive relationship with them? :P other than being attached to them.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
« Reply #33 on: October 02, 2007, 12:42:16 PM »
Bones?  Boner?
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #34 on: October 02, 2007, 12:46:43 PM »

you like bones, Odes? do you have some freakishly obsessive relationship with them? :P other than being attached to them.

sorry, but no. my relationship with my bones is all practical. ;D
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #35 on: October 02, 2007, 01:20:02 PM »
i'll say.

(flo got it, btw.  :rofl:

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #36 on: October 02, 2007, 05:10:29 PM »
i feel so stupid.
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Offline Dexter Morgan

• Karma Policeman of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #37 on: October 02, 2007, 07:25:06 PM »
We're taking about the hair on your head, right?

ozymandias

« Reply #38 on: October 02, 2007, 07:40:08 PM »
Who knows, when it comes to women and their "appearances" men should say nothing!  It's the "no-win" scenario to the Nth degree! ::)

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #39 on: October 02, 2007, 08:18:16 PM »
i feel so stupid.
There is a TV show on Fox called Bones that comes on before House that stars the guy from Angel.  They examine murder scenes, tonight's episode some soccer mom got blown up in her minivan.  A part of her leg was in a tree and her fat was burnt into the seats, good stuff.   Didn't watch the show much since I have to write a paper.

Lucifer was referring to Odeon's blood bone specifically.  You are just having an off day, pretty sure you would recognize the word boner usually.
:P   Internets are super serious.

Teejay

« Reply #40 on: October 02, 2007, 08:21:36 PM »
Okay, so I'm asking for some advice on haircuts.

I don't know what to do with my hair, it's too long and I don't have the time to use irons and stuff on it every day, so I'm looking for ideas on easy maintenance hairstyles.

Short and sassy isn't out of the question, (Ok Couch?) but I don't know if I have the nerve to cut off most of my hair just yet. At the moment my hair is extremely boring @_@

Go for something medium length (between the jawline and shoulder), it would suit your face nicely.

Scrapheap

« Reply #41 on: October 02, 2007, 08:28:02 PM »
Okay, so I'm asking for some advice on haircuts.

I don't know what to do with my hair, it's too long and I don't have the time to use irons and stuff on it every day, so I'm looking for ideas on easy maintenance hairstyles.

Short and sassy isn't out of the question, (Ok Couch?) but I don't know if I have the nerve to cut off most of my hair just yet. At the moment my hair is extremely boring @_@

If you were my girlfriend asking for advice, I'd say, cut it so its about 8" below your shoulders, and tapered in the back, so it's easy to manage, and fun to play with.  :eyebrows:

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #42 on: October 02, 2007, 08:47:00 PM »
There is a TV show on Fox called Bones that comes on before House that stars the guy from Angel.  They examine murder scenes, tonight's episode some soccer mom got blown up in her minivan.  A part of her leg was in a tree and her fat was burnt into the seats, good stuff.
That show is based on books by Kathy Reichs who is a forensic anthropologist.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #43 on: October 02, 2007, 08:50:21 PM »
i feel so stupid.
There is a TV show on Fox called Bones that comes on before House that stars the guy from Angel.  They examine murder scenes, tonight's episode some soccer mom got blown up in her minivan.  A part of her leg was in a tree and her fat was burnt into the seats, good stuff.   Didn't watch the show much since I have to write a paper.

Lucifer was referring to Odeon's blood bone specifically.  You are just having an off day, pretty sure you would recognize the word boner usually.

yes i happen to be quite a fan of Bones. Emily Deschanel has amazing bone structure.

she's an aspie. most all on the show are. all the squints. :P i love Zach. and Hodgins. well, i love them all.
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #44 on: October 02, 2007, 09:23:27 PM »
i love bones. they are the most beautiful feature in a person. and what is left when the body rots. :-*

Bones turn to slime too.
My wife was digging up
a cholera graveyard (from
the late 19th cen), in which
the bodies had been hastily
buried, and THEY were rotting.