Author Topic: Lethal Injection Under Scrutiny  (Read 2314 times)

willow

Re: Lethal Injection Under Scrutiny
« Reply #60 on: October 17, 2007, 10:53:38 PM »
http://www.midco.net/news/read.php?ps=1011&id=15525537&_LT=HOME_LARSDCCLM_UNEWS

US Supreme Court willing to hear a case about lethal injection.

Does it cause pain to the inmate if do improperly?

I don't DO links.

kill them all, those guilty fuckers.

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #61 on: October 17, 2007, 11:07:35 PM »
I am in favour of the death penalty. It should be brought back in Australia. Better than having murderers and such studying for a uni degree.
I believe there is just too much room for error.  Last year in my state they released someone after they had served more than ten years on their sentence he was innocent how do repay him for the time he spent in jail.  Now just think if he was dead how could you repay his family
There is the case of Martin Bryant:
The Port Arthur massacre of 28 April 1996 was a killing spree which claimed the lives of 35 people and wounded 37 others mainly at the historic Port Arthur prison colony, a popular tourist site in south-eastern Tasmania, Australia. Martin Bryant, a 28-year-old from New Town, eventually pleaded guilty to the crimes and was given 35 life sentences without possibility of parole.[1] He is now interned in HM Prison Risdon.
I think he should get the death penalty.
If you want to read more:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Port_Arthur_massacre_%28Australia%29
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

willow

« Reply #62 on: October 17, 2007, 11:11:31 PM »
http://www.midco.net/news/read.php?ps=1011&id=15525537&_LT=HOME_LARSDCCLM_UNEWS

US Supreme Court willing to hear a case about lethal injection.

Does it cause pain to the inmate if do improperly?

does it matter...if the person has been proven, without a doubt, to have tortured, raped, abused, or killed someone?
it kind of chaps my ass we worry about the fucking comfort of a goddamned psycho torture killer.

so WHAT if it hurts?? like their victims didn't hurt. =/

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #63 on: October 18, 2007, 12:28:15 AM »
I have read somewhere that they have not used the lethal injection in Nebraska, they still use the electric chair.

They got electricity there  now?  :laugh:

Offline Janicka

• Concertmaster of the Aspie World Elite Orchestra
  • Elder
  • Intense Poster
  • Nicolo Paganini's Slovakian Prostitute
« Reply #64 on: October 18, 2007, 09:36:30 AM »
I don't believe in the death pentality in principle.  I think it should be abolished.  It has nothing to do with whether it is humane or not.  I happen to believe that the lethal injection method is probably the cleanest and most humane way to do it, IF you can get a trained anasthesiologist to administer is.  Unfortunately, that is almost certainly impossible, as it is against the ethical code of most physicians. 

The guillotine actually was invented by a surgeon, and is the most fail-safe method I can think of to prevent suffering.  Not particularly clean, though.

I'd just as soon abolish it.  I find it ironic that the U.S. claims to be a Chrisitian nation, and yet insists on carrying out the death penalty.  Marietta Jager is probably the closest thing to the embodiment of Christ alive today, and look at how she handled things when her daughter was killed!  Personally, I'm against it on a number of levels, not the least of which is my faith. 

This, btw is Marietta Jager - http://www.journeyofhope.org/old_site/People/marietta_jaeger-lane.htm
"A table, a chair, a bowl of fruit and a violin; what else does a man need to be happy?" ~Albert Einstein

Offline Rabbit From Hell

• Milla's Husband
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • Gun or turkey baster? Do you feel lucky, punk?
« Reply #65 on: October 18, 2007, 10:49:35 AM »
I think we should smash them between two 10'x10'x10' cubes of steel and use their crushed remains to fertilize crops.
You're the retarded offspring of five monkeys having buttsex with a fish squirrel, congratulations.

politics and evil
all one and the same
satan hides behind
another name