Author Topic: Post what you're thinking right now.  (Read 335674 times)

Sophgay

Re: Post what you're thinking right now.
« Reply #16125 on: April 04, 2008, 01:49:14 PM »
14 months waiting list for the psychotherapy in my area
"this may increase"  ::)
That's fucked up
Some people could be dead by then

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #16126 on: April 04, 2008, 01:51:59 PM »
try having to wait four years before you even get a referral.  your postcode is obviously further up the lottery luck scale than mine.

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #16127 on: April 04, 2008, 01:52:19 PM »
You'll be a therapist (asking even though I'm sure I've missed some pertinent piece of information earlier)?
Yeah- working on Master's in psych (got less than two years to go), which will enable me to get licensed to be a therapist.  I guess that makes me The Enemy if being an NT didn't already.   :'( :P
« Last Edit: April 04, 2008, 01:54:07 PM by JLPMS Elle »
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #16128 on: April 04, 2008, 02:07:01 PM »
You'll be a therapist (asking even though I'm sure I've missed some pertinent piece of information earlier)?
Yeah- working on Master's in psych (got less than two years to go), which will enable me to get licensed to be a therapist.  I guess that makes me The Enemy if being an NT didn't already.   :'( :P

You're not an enemy of any kind. You're as weird as the next person. :LMAO:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

thepeaguy

« Reply #16129 on: April 04, 2008, 02:08:00 PM »
The psychologist I occasionally see is top banana.

Yeah, that's right -- occasionally.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2008, 02:15:04 PM by thepeaguy »

Offline choccybiccy

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #16130 on: April 04, 2008, 02:22:57 PM »
My avatar is a psychologist :toporly:
Womma entity

Offline choccybiccy

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #16131 on: April 04, 2008, 02:45:39 PM »
Dr Shrunk

[attachment deleted by admin]
Womma entity

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #16132 on: April 04, 2008, 04:05:07 PM »
Or I could use one of those things they used to use to stop people masturbating

What do they use for that?

amputation.

>:D

:laugh:

Or I could use one of those things they used to use to stop people masturbating

What do they use for that?

My Grandfather was a state chemist and heath inspector and had many medical books from the early 1900's when masturbating was considered a sign of idiocy.  They recommended a loose one piece sleep wear that was impossible to remove by the person in it and mittens inside of bigger mittens    that where tired on.   They also had diagrams of things that went around the penis and would prick it when it started to get hard :o

:yikes:

I guess that would stop them from masturbating.  Thanks Parts.

:laugh:

(There's always this famous Mormon plan, too)
STEPS IN OVERCOMING MASTURBATION

I recommend that everyone have a toss, both before (just because you can) and after (to make sure you still can), clicking that link.

19. In very severe cases it may be necessary to tie a hand to the bed frame with a tie in order that the habit of masturbating in a semi-sleep condition can be broken. This can also be accomplished by wearing several layers of clothing which would be difficult to remove while half asleep.

:LMAO:

If a young man tied himself up before going to bed at night, I would think that would increase the desire to masturbate (with the other hand) rather than decrease it. 

If he ties up both hands, then who is going to release him in the morning?  His mom?  His missionary partner? 

:rofl:

Sophgay

« Reply #16133 on: April 04, 2008, 04:37:44 PM »
I really need to stay up all night tonight, if I'm going to get back into a better sleeping pattern.
So I'm gonna have to find something to do all night.

ozymandias

« Reply #16134 on: April 04, 2008, 04:55:24 PM »
DAMN FUCKING SHIT, I'm supposed to be taking a break from this  :poop: dung heap place and work on practicing my guitar and other stuff.....................BUT, here I am checking in periodically, getting bored, checking in............. :finger:  getting bored, yadda yadda yadda, getting bored, wishing things that are impossible to achieve and wondering why I give a fucking shit anymore.

BTW, Pea's "Raggy Doll" YT video was well received by the wife and kid when they watched it with me! :clap:

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #16135 on: April 04, 2008, 05:02:22 PM »
[

19. In very severe cases it may be necessary to tie a hand to the bed frame with a tie in order that the habit of masturbating in a semi-sleep condition can be broken. This can also be accomplished by wearing several layers of clothing which would be difficult to remove while half asleep.

If a young man tied himself up before going to bed at night, I would think that would increase the desire to masturbate (with the other hand) rather than decrease it. 

If he ties up both hands, then who is going to release him in the morning?  His mom?  His missionary partner? 

Funny!

You snagged on the same oddball item that I did.

However, if you were equipped as a female and forced to sleep with a two inch book in your hands, you could find a way to stimulate enough of a specific area, even wearing thickish nightclothes, to get off.

There is so much bullshit in that one document, that it almost deserves its own thread for us all to piss in.

« Last Edit: April 04, 2008, 05:07:10 PM by DirtDawg »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #16136 on: April 04, 2008, 05:23:41 PM »
 :laugh: yeah, no kidding.

This was my favorite bit:

11. In the field of psychotherapy there is a very effective technique called _aversion therapy_. When we associate or think of something very distasteful with something which has been pleasurable, but undesirable, the distasteful thought and feeling will begin to cancel out that which was pleasurable. If you associate something very distasteful with your loss of self-control it will help you to stop the act. For example, if you are tempted to masturbate, think of having to bathe in a tub of worms, and eat several of them as you do the act.

And thus are kinky Mormons born.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Sophgay

« Reply #16137 on: April 04, 2008, 05:52:09 PM »
I want my birthday to hurry the fuck up so I can finally quit being a goddamn teenager :P

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #16138 on: April 04, 2008, 06:48:26 PM »
I want my birthday to hurry the fuck up so I can finally quit being a goddamn teenager :P

It's not about a number, you know.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #16139 on: April 04, 2008, 07:52:29 PM »
[

Funny!

You snagged on the same oddball item that I did.

However, if you were equipped as a female and forced to sleep with a two inch book in your hands, you could find a way to stimulate enough of a specific area, even wearing thickish nightclothes, to get off.

There is so much bullshit in that one document, that it almost deserves its own thread for us all to piss in.

I would drop the book in my sleep and tunnel in under the nightclothes, probably.

Thick nightclothes would make no difference whether they were pajamas or a nightgown.

Now I think that we know the real reason that Mormons used to wear one-piece magic underwear.

:lol: