Author Topic: Post what you're thinking right now.  (Read 335767 times)

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
Re: Post what you're thinking right now.
« Reply #10350 on: July 22, 2007, 04:21:01 AM »

What the fuck is wrong with me, this morning!!!

I have given up making almost twenty posts, already?
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #10351 on: July 22, 2007, 04:22:56 AM »
dull on here today, dawg, is why.

how could i make it more interesting for you, eh?   :eyebrows:

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #10352 on: July 22, 2007, 05:32:51 AM »
oh good - flo's just arrived.  now we should have something unfathomable interesting to try and decipher read.

duncvis

« Reply #10353 on: July 22, 2007, 05:40:52 AM »
hope he's feeling quotable.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #10354 on: July 22, 2007, 05:45:21 AM »
dull on here today, dawg, is why.

how could i make it more interesting for you, eh?   :eyebrows:

Not sure.
I've got a lot of stuff to do and it's fucking chilly, today. Kind of weird at the start of Dog Days. Global warming, I suppose.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #10355 on: July 22, 2007, 01:45:34 PM »
I support a woman's right to choose her instant messenger.  :P

Why choose when you can have them all for free?

i had AIM and YIM too, but now i just use MSN and the google talk.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #10356 on: July 22, 2007, 01:49:04 PM »
i stayed awake when i took melatonin, i often stay awake even when i'm exhausted.

That was my problem with taking Melatonin. It fired me up and made sleeep impossible. 

After a bit of research, I discovered the the latest interpretation of what Melatonin actually does is that, it triggers the "sundown response" in the mind, which includes other neuro responses as well. It doesn't actually make you sleep. Most people slow down and prepare for sleep at sundown, so helping yourself to respond to sundown means slowing down "to most people."

But, I happen to be a nightowl and I have always gotten a charge out of sundown. Triggering my sundown response means a speedy jump of energy and increased interest in activities. That sort of makes sense to me, anyway.

Are you a nightowl or was it Star Trek that fired you up and nothing to do with your Melatonin?

that's interesting about melatonin. i know it's basically the stuff that our brains make when we are in the dark. but i like darkness, i rarely turn the lights on or anything and i keep the curtains closed. i love nighttime, i love staying up at night, i love sleeping during the day. though star trek being on sky at 2am makes me want to stay up even more. :P i think the melatonin was just inconsequential. it made me feel like i'd stayed up all night already but since that doesn't usually force me to sleep either i could easily stay awake and then the tiredness left and i felt normal sort of. lol.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #10357 on: July 22, 2007, 02:20:48 PM »

I own the night, but I like to share ...
 8)

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #10358 on: July 22, 2007, 02:27:23 PM »

I own the night, but I like to share ...
 8)
Who exactly were you planning on being so generous with, Dawg?

ozymandias

« Reply #10359 on: July 22, 2007, 06:49:25 PM »
I'm tired and don't give a fuck!

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #10360 on: July 22, 2007, 06:49:55 PM »
I'm tired and don't give a fuck!
Not even a quickie? :eyelash:

ozymandias

« Reply #10361 on: July 22, 2007, 06:54:02 PM »
Sorry, Mel, but, I really don't have it in me at the moment!  Maybe in a few days!  Soemthings eating me and I don"t have a clue as to what it is.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #10362 on: July 22, 2007, 06:54:48 PM »
Sorry, Mel, but, I really don't have it in me at the moment!  Maybe in a few days!  Soemthings eating me and I don"t have a clue as to what it is.

Perhaps you just need a break from the drama that is Intensity?  You know where I am if you need an ear.  :-*

duncvis

« Reply #10363 on: July 22, 2007, 06:57:12 PM »
Soemthings eating me and I don"t have a clue as to what it is.

Blackflies?  ;)

ozymandias

« Reply #10364 on: July 22, 2007, 06:59:44 PM »

Perhaps you just need a break from the drama that is Intensity?  You know where I am if you need an ear.  :-*

Or a "pillow" to rest my weary head on! :eyebrows:   :plus:  That may be what I need to do!  Thanks!

BTW, what's a "mozzie".?????