Author Topic: Ask kevv729 anything  (Read 32788 times)

Offline Leto729

• The God Emperor of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
Re: Ask kevv729 anything
« Reply #30 on: June 17, 2006, 03:24:16 AM »
did you just mess around,
or did you miss alot?

how is your computer now?
I hope its working better now for All of Us here. I seemed to missed out what was truly going on here and there for I had no computer at All in the end. No Internet at All to connect too for the week I was gone. For I research everything under the little sun that We live under in the end as We all do Do We Not. I watched movies until it got fixed and did not worry about the going on of any site at all in the end either. We All need to come back to reality a bit for this Site to succeed in the end. Come on My Children let it succeed in the end. It toke a week to get it to the the right people to fix it without deleting a lot of stuff in the end. How We All just play with each other would You yet tell Me where this gets Us All in the end. Do We entertain each other that much in the end. Come on lets come to reality then would We All. For We must even care for Each Other should We not in the end. So what is the problem that We do have with each other at All in the end for each other would anybody tell Me in the end. Aren't We brothers and sisters in then end or are We nothing and see nothing  to become nothing in the end for All to do nothing. What is it My Brothers and Sisters can anybody tell just even Me what is truly going on here. The game We play are for nothing and do nothing to serve for nothing in the end For Us All either does it not has a sickness come to as All in the end. We make it and believe it for that the dream for All is it not for Us. For We are the end and the beginning of it are We not. Let Us think and do Right by Each-Other together and show Each-Other what is Intensitysquared. I will always speak My mind in the end for Who I am in the end. How foolishness it has been become for Us All in the end. Would You tell Me about Living Life when You not now what Life is truly at All. See My words and then become these words then now the words then You will understand the words I speak will You not.
Guardian of the Empire

Offline Leto729

• Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
« Reply #31 on: June 17, 2006, 03:30:08 AM »
Fill in the blank:
Kev:? Let's have sex.
Woman:? No.
Kev: ...
Okay.

For one thing I would not ask "Let's have sex." So she would not need to say "No" but I did have a coversation with one woman one time She brought it up Herself.
For this is How I am.

Do you see you forgot to capitalize one of your pronouns? :P Why do you think this is?
I never understand why I do this but it started when I used a typewriter and I be doing it ever since.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2006, 02:45:46 PM by kevv729 »
Guardian of the Empire

Offline Silk

• Complicated
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Trust Me
« Reply #32 on: June 19, 2006, 03:58:47 PM »
What's the weirdest inanimate object you've ever spoken to?
George:I'd say I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not. I excel at not giving a shit. Experience has taught me that interest begets expectation, and expectation beget disappointment, so the key to avoiding disappointment is to avoid interest. A equals B equals C Equals A, or whatever. I also don't have a lot of interest in being a good person or a bad person. From what I can tell, either way, you're screwed. Bad people are punished by society's laws, and good people are punished by Murphy's Law

Offline Leto729

• Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
« Reply #33 on: June 20, 2006, 01:03:06 PM »
One as a child I held a conversation with a manikin.
Guardian of the Empire

Offline Silk

• Complicated
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Trust Me
« Reply #34 on: June 20, 2006, 01:06:19 PM »

I'm so glad I asked everyone that question. Your response was the best one.
George:I'd say I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not. I excel at not giving a shit. Experience has taught me that interest begets expectation, and expectation beget disappointment, so the key to avoiding disappointment is to avoid interest. A equals B equals C Equals A, or whatever. I also don't have a lot of interest in being a good person or a bad person. From what I can tell, either way, you're screwed. Bad people are punished by society's laws, and good people are punished by Murphy's Law

Offline Leto729

• Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
« Reply #35 on: June 20, 2006, 01:17:13 PM »

I'm so glad I asked everyone that question. Your response was the best one.
The truth is the truth had to think on this one but this one really stuck out.
Guardian of the Empire

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #36 on: June 21, 2006, 01:32:29 PM »
have you ever fallen in love with another man, like i have for peter mackenzie?
Misunderstood.

Offline Leto729

• Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
« Reply #37 on: June 21, 2006, 10:00:01 PM »
have you ever fallen in love with another man, like i have for peter mackenzie?
Not sure how to answer that but to say No.
Guardian of the Empire

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #38 on: June 21, 2006, 10:40:21 PM »
what i mean is;
has there ever been a man that you met, that if, he pushed the issue, you might considerchanging teams, if, for but just one magical evening?

Misunderstood.

Offline Leto729

• Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
« Reply #39 on: June 21, 2006, 11:00:40 PM »
what i mean is;
has there ever been a man that you met, that if, he pushed the issue, you might considerchanging teams, if, for but just one magical evening?

I have here and there felt like that very much.
Guardian of the Empire

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #40 on: June 21, 2006, 11:12:22 PM »
good kevv.

did you know that the deepest thinkers of all time, the ancient greeks, often were very open about their sexuality, even same sex sex?
Misunderstood.

Offline Leto729

• Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
« Reply #41 on: June 21, 2006, 11:46:52 PM »
good kevv.

did you know that the deepest thinkers of all time, the ancient greeks, often were very open about their sexuality, even same sex sex?
Yes I have heard that even watched Alexander too.
Guardian of the Empire

Offline Silk

• Complicated
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Trust Me
« Reply #42 on: June 22, 2006, 11:35:40 AM »
Have you ever made a special meal for a special someone? If so describe the meal and the person.

Offline Leto729

• Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
« Reply #43 on: June 22, 2006, 12:45:19 PM »
Have you ever made a special meal for a special someone? If so describe the meal and the person.
Yes I have. I have made manicotti, even lasagna to for someone special. Did it to show I can cook too.

How do You want Me to describe the rest?
Guardian of the Empire

Offline Silk

• Complicated
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Trust Me
« Reply #44 on: June 22, 2006, 12:46:33 PM »
Yes I have. I have made manicotti, even lasagna to for someone special. Did it to show I can cook too.

How do You want Me to describe the rest?

Parent, date, sibling, friend, etc.?