Author Topic: My ask away thread  (Read 30448 times)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: My ask away thread
« Reply #1215 on: January 02, 2008, 06:01:55 PM »
:LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :rofl:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Coral

• Cool Dude of the Aspie Elite
  • Constant Poster
  • Coral
« Reply #1216 on: January 02, 2008, 07:14:19 PM »
He can run but he can't hide!  :eyebrows:
Alldayglowrandy turned out to be the bravest guy ever & my hero. A warrior until the end may he finally have peace

Offline Coral

• Cool Dude of the Aspie Elite
  • Constant Poster
  • Coral
« Reply #1217 on: January 02, 2008, 07:19:00 PM »
I don't hate Dunc, I don't hate anyone.  If I hate, I try to fix that.
Dunc is good at computers, and me, I don't get much acess.  I bet if I had computer questions he could tell me because my brother is too busy.  He has windows 2000 and I have windows 99.
* AllDayGlowRandy wish Dunc the best sex. :)

A small bit of etiquette Randy, you usually wish someone the best ... not I wish you the best sex!
Alldayglowrandy turned out to be the bravest guy ever & my hero. A warrior until the end may he finally have peace

ozymandias

« Reply #1218 on: January 02, 2008, 07:55:39 PM »
Dunc is good at computers, and me, I don't get much acess.  I bet if I had computer questions he could tell me because my brother is too busy.  He has windows 2000 and I have windows 99.

A small bit of etiquette Randy, you usually wish someone the best ... not I wish you the best sex!

I think Dunc has and will have the best sex in one week than ginsengboy will have in his life!  Of course that may be an understatement!   ::)  Probably more like ONE DAY!   :laugh:

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #1219 on: January 03, 2008, 02:44:43 PM »

I think Dunc has and will have the best sex in one week than ginsengboy will have in his life!  Of course that may be an understatement!   ::)  Probably more like ONE DAY!   :laugh:

Lazy wanker!  If he liked sex as much as me,  he would do what I suggest.  I am sure a woman will thank me someday for my hard efforts.

Corrie, go to fuckn hell!  You don't know shit about etiquette.  You think I care? no!  There are just sometimes where its absolutely stupid.  I don't conform to stupid rules.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2008, 02:46:39 PM by AllDayGlowRandy »
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #1220 on: January 03, 2008, 02:48:25 PM »
Look it, I told you once and I tell you again, internet is fantasy world.  I don't give two shits about changes to my avitar.  Avitar change just tells me how annoyed you are, and how much I am not. :laugh:

Stop focusing on me you gay freeks :laugh:  Its amazing to see how popular I am, people just try and gang up on me, tab bit pointless :laugh:
« Last Edit: January 03, 2008, 02:51:00 PM by AllDayGlowRandy »
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #1221 on: January 03, 2008, 02:51:03 PM »
Flo, learn to hide your password.

Seriously. I don't like these pics
any more than you do.

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #1222 on: January 03, 2008, 03:56:51 PM »
Coral, its funny how everytime you accuse me of something, you have already done it.
Shame shame, this thread is not about me, how is that for etiqutte?

duncvis

« Reply #1223 on: January 03, 2008, 04:04:09 PM »
Look it, I told you once and I tell you again, internet is fantasy world.  I don't give two shits about changes to my avitar.  Avitar change just tells me how annoyed you are, and how much I am not. :laugh:

Stop focusing on me you gay freeks :laugh:  Its amazing to see how popular I am, people just try and gang up on me, tab bit pointless :laugh:

do you honestly not know who keeps fucking with your profile randy? clue: its not me, or another staff member. CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD. and try to remember this one.

Lazy wanker!  If he liked sex as much as me,  he would do what I suggest.  I am sure a woman will thank me someday for my hard efforts..

Is this addressed to me? Our sex life is great, thanks. If it ain't broke, no need to fix it. Since this thread isn't about you, perhaps you could go post in another one, at least until PI returns? cheers.

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #1224 on: January 03, 2008, 04:13:27 PM »
I don't really care to waste my energy on trying to find out who changed my avitar, internet is just a fantasy world.

[/quote]

Is this addressed to me? Our sex life is great, thanks. If it ain't broke, no need to fix it. Since this thread isn't about you, perhaps you could go post in another one, at least until PI returns? cheers.
[/quote]

True, however, it depends on how you look at it. I never meant to say your crippled fuck, because it seems like you got that out of it.  I thought you would have got that I was a perfectionist though, a perfectionist who is thrilled about sex.  Sex could only be second best, and nothing more, unless your at your best.  As long as you know what your missing. I do notice however, the only time I go through so much work is when I am in a good mood.   I will respect your wishes, especially  because you were so nice about it.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2008, 04:19:49 PM by AllDayGlowRandy »

duncvis

« Reply #1225 on: January 03, 2008, 04:16:24 PM »
so is a relationship randy. the point i've been trying to get through to you is that there is a lot more to getting each others' rocks off than being in perfect physical shape. Its a pretty minor detail.

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #1226 on: January 03, 2008, 04:23:03 PM »
I know

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #1227 on: January 03, 2008, 04:28:54 PM »
More than that, even though it's nice,
fucking is a pretty minor part of the
whole relationship.

duncvis

« Reply #1228 on: January 03, 2008, 04:34:21 PM »
thanks randy. :)

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #1229 on: January 03, 2008, 05:15:37 PM »

I can now fully grasp and fully support the need to lock your own threads, if you so choose.

Need a dust pan and a broom, too.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.