Author Topic: My ask away thread  (Read 30677 times)

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
Re: My ask away thread
« Reply #1185 on: December 29, 2007, 03:00:57 PM »
We all should.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #1186 on: December 29, 2007, 05:26:23 PM »
It's not as if we are allowed to forget.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

ozymandias

« Reply #1187 on: December 29, 2007, 06:06:09 PM »
It's not as if we are allowed to forget.

Forget what, praise Jesus for Alzheimers!!   :P

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #1188 on: December 30, 2007, 01:48:37 PM »
I could have been more concrete I suppose, you really don't know what your missing, sexual pleasure can only really only be truely experienced by a fit and healthy body,   I feel sorrry for both of you.  When you are really on top of your game, you enjoy it, you don't stop doing it.
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

duncvis

« Reply #1189 on: December 30, 2007, 02:06:22 PM »
Randy, come back when you actually know what you're talking about. We've had more sexual pleasure than you've had hot dinners. Get laid first, then you can make suggestions for improvements.

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #1190 on: December 30, 2007, 02:16:47 PM »
Its logical to me.
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

The_P

« Reply #1191 on: December 30, 2007, 02:17:28 PM »
Its logical to me.

Randy, come back when you actually know what you're talking about. We've had more sexual pleasure than you've had hot dinners. Get laid first, then you can make suggestions for improvements.

times infinity!

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #1192 on: December 30, 2007, 02:19:31 PM »
I am sorry you appear to have troulble thinking logically, or maybe you wish not to process such info because it means alot of work for you.  Herbs are traditionally used for mild problems, and they may also be used for fortifying one's performance when one is healthy, as they contain benefical qualities.  HERBS=FOOD/CONCENTRATED VEGETABLES
« Last Edit: December 30, 2007, 02:21:38 PM by AllDayGlowRandy »

duncvis

« Reply #1193 on: December 30, 2007, 02:33:37 PM »
clue stick time

THWACK!!!

Randy. Normal people do not need to take copious amounts of herbs and spices in order to experience sexual pleasure. I can also assure you that the abilty to give and receive sexual pleasure has far more to do with how someone interacts with their partner and their technique than whether both partners are in peak physical fitness. since you have no experience other than in your feverish, ginseng-and-ginger-fuelled imagination you are not in a position to make that assessment, regardless of how logical it seems to you. so kindly shut the fuck up. kthxbai

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #1194 on: December 30, 2007, 02:36:03 PM »
I am very much in the postion, I use logic.  I know lots of things, and despite what you wanted to imagine, I don't take herbs because I am pathetic.  Pathetic is afterall a relative term, all one has to use their imagination and change the mood, change it into a mood of change, of balance.  That is what I have been doing.  When you go off of meds, you tend to learn real fast about what you need to do :laugh:
« Last Edit: December 30, 2007, 02:38:41 PM by AllDayGlowRandy »

duncvis

« Reply #1195 on: December 30, 2007, 02:37:38 PM »
:headexplode:

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #1196 on: December 30, 2007, 02:40:04 PM »
May offer you some fresh brewed chamomile tea?

Can you say man power, and grunt like Tim Taylor on home improvement?
« Last Edit: December 30, 2007, 02:43:15 PM by AllDayGlowRandy »

duncvis

« Reply #1197 on: December 30, 2007, 02:49:28 PM »
i have some but thank you.

and yes i can. :P

The_P

« Reply #1198 on: December 30, 2007, 03:06:15 PM »
Dunc, just give him a Yoda avatar, for fuck's sake.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #1199 on: December 30, 2007, 05:13:43 PM »
I could have been more concrete I suppose, you really don't know what your missing, sexual pleasure can only really only be truely experienced by a fit and healthy body,   I feel sorrry for both of you.  When you are really on top of your game, you enjoy it, you don't stop doing it.

Get back to us on this when you've had sex, virgin boy.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein